Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew all this chanting would pay off i just got some wonderful news about some friends who I have been chanting for. Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!!!!!

Comment

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
      woooooooooooooop !!!!!!!!!! things have gone very very well. Our chants have kicked ass. I am so amazed. I thankyou all for the encouragement and moral support you have supplied over the past six months Your chants have been so wonderful and have given us such a feeling of assurance. What an awesome turn of events. We are truly amazed ... Just so happy
      Nam Myoho Renge Kyo Like the Roar of the Lion
      (Medical Patient In Compliance)

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
      your bud
      babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants

Comment

And for those of you wanting to know if you can now exhale, the answer is yes. I have confirmed that the fat lady sang today. Congratulations to the Babbas and to everyone who supported them through this challenge. Thank you for the actual proof once again! Together, let's continue to prove the truth of our motto...

Don't (ever) be afraid!

Don't (ever) be defeated!

(through our) Faith!

(we will always achieve a) Victory of GOLD!!!
        Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

Very very happy about this result. We have been chanting for this result as well and we're so glad that our family is safe. WOOOOOHOOOO!

I have a daimoku request as well, there are many layoffs going on in my company and I could really use some protection daimoku right now. I know Gohonzon is my protection and I also know how powerful the results are when we all unite in prayer, so I'm gonna make this a huge victory and keep advancing like the lion hearted practitioner I am.

My friends on this thread, I am very pleased that we reached another great milestone and now have the rest of this year to really advance kosen-rufu in our local organizations. With that in mind, I continue to vow to support my members and do my best to advance the propagation of our amazing practice. Thank you for the incredible encouragement my friends, it is amazing food for my life.

I'm very pleased with this result, thank you babbas for fighting and struggling with us and keeping us in the loop, a great leader shares their struggles with others and always advances courageously! I'm very pumped up, Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!!!!!

Thank you soo much! WOooohoooooo!

Comment

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

EXCERPT FROM SGI PRESIDENT IKEDA'S NOVEL

Selection Source: SGI Newsletter No. 7501, The New Human Revolution--
            Vol. 21: Chap. 1, SGI 45

"Those who wholeheartedly practice faith through even the most
            difficult of circumstances gain unmistakable benefit. The joy they
            derive from this in turn serves as the driving force for introducing
            others to the Daishonin's teachings, and the actual proof they obtain
            carries the greatest persuasive power. This is an unchanging formula
            for spreading the Daishonin's teachings."

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

your bud
            babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants

Comment

Originally posted by Babbabud
              Chanting for the missing chanters here today. Been a long time since some of you have posted here ??? not sure whats up??
              Babba and every Bodhisatva checking in; I truly apologize not being in the loop here for quite some time. Now that my position at work has changed it has limited my internet time daily to 0%. Still don't have a puter at home which should change in the next month.

So I am not here physically posting but my spirit and prayers are with everyone.

Keep the faith; be back in a few!!

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
              SoCal

Comment

Hi SoCal

Happy Belated Birthday, Easy!

So glad to hear and see the Bubba's spirits have risen! The cream always rises to the top! Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Hi Doob!

I'd sing along with the fat lady but I've got the mean double barrel sore throat and it hurts to swallow! Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

To all!

Thank you all for helping me strengthen my faith!

In Search of Earth's finest nuggets.

Comment

Thanks Hitman! Your the man, I'll be sending recovery daimoku after this post...

My friends,

Thanks for the daimoku! WOOHOOO I feel over 50% better, Babbas' victory couldn't have come at a better time, it was simply awesome the huge amount of encouragement I got, and I did some really strong chanting last night and today as a result. I'm very pleased how I have learned to rely on Nam-myoho-renge-kyo! When I say rely I mean my life is becoming so much richer and fuller thanks to chanting daimoku and living this practice. I was able to chant today with a friend who came over then my gf joined in and it felt awesome!!!

I love chanting and am learning to really enjoy my life, during good times and bad. Glad to see my amigos posting up, good times eh!

Wishing you all the very best,
                  Myohodisco

“In the end, no one can escape death. The sufferings at that time will be exactly like what we are experiencing now. Since death is the same in either case, you should be willing to offer your life for the Lotus Sutra. Think of this offering as a drop of dew rejoining the ocean, or a speck of dust returning to the earth.”

WND Page 1003
                  Page 1002 The Dragon Gate
                  Written to Nanjo Tokimitsu on 6 November 1279 from Minobu

Comment

"There are not two lands, pure or impure in themselves. The difference lies solely in the good or evil of our minds."

(On Attaining Buddhahood in This Lifetime - The Writings of Nichiren Daishonin, Volume 1, page 4) Selection source: "Kyo no Hosshin", Seikyo Shimbun, March 19th, 2008
                    Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

"Those who dedicate themselves to the very end for the cause of kosen-rufu and the welfare of others will savour the state of Buddhahood in lifetime after lifetime, being reborn as victors whose lives are pervaded with the good fortune of Buddhas."

SGI Newsletter No. 7505, 16th SOKA GAKKAI HEADQUARTERS LEADERS' MEETING--PART 1 [OF 2], March 5th, 2008, translated March 18th, 2008
                      Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

A translation of President Ikeda's "To My Friends" published in the Seikyo Shimbun.

Saturday, March 15th, 2008

-- TO MY FRIENDS --

What we visualise in our mind determines what kind of life we will lead. Let's make a great vow and enthusiastically devote ourselves towards fulfilling it.
                        Let's always try to have a great, positive and hopeful perspective.

* "My wish is that all my disciples make a great vow." - "The Dragon Gate", WND-I, page 1003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your bud
                        babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

Comment

"Whatever trouble occurs, regard it as no more than a dream, and think only of the Lotus Sutra."

(Letter to Brothers - The Writings of Nichiren Daishonin, Volume 1, page 502) Selection source: "Kyo no Hosshin", Seikyo Shimbun, March 20th, 2008
                          Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

"Whose turn is it now? It's the turn of all of you. 'It's my turn!'--this is something for each person to decide in their own hearts. Those who can make such an inner resolve are truly admirable. It has nothing to do with one's age or position in the organization. This is the way of Buddhism."

SGI Newsletter No. 7505, 16th SOKA GAKKAI HEADQUARTERS LEADERS' MEETING--PART 1 [OF 2], March 5th, 2008, translated March 18th, 2008
                            Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

Much love and deep respect to the Babbas!

Good to see you two, SoCal and Hitman! Gotcha covered on that prayer, MyohoDisco. Say hey Baccas! Say hello Sleepy.

Much respect to you Scegy! You rock dude!

Where the hell is Bonzo? (and finger???)
                              Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

BIG BIG WHOOOOP FOR THE BABBA'S AND THEIR VICTORY MUCH LOVE MUCH LOVE MUCH LOVE!

loving everyone and supporting all through my heartfelt prayers and daimoku!Took my kids to the March 16th meeting and "passed the torch" and it was such a full circle moment for me as they are the third generation to be practicing this great buddhism; what a tremendous cause for the past seven generations and the next seven! We had well over three thousand youth present and such support from the md/wd; it was just awesome! And so thankful that I had the opportunity to do such activities when I was a "youth" and feel fillled with blessings and benefit because of it!

NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO to all and to all a goodnight!

GeorgialouWho........So Be it Will it so

Comment

Working...
                                X