Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great thoughts Easy thanks for giving me something also to think about. It was just something I remember from back in the day but also don't think any of it shuold be quantified but SGI is always throwing out the number goals and I like your perspective and thoughts all about it; so no THANK YOU for giving me something to think about today.
    This is from "The Lessons on the Heritage of the Ultimate Law of Life. 10. The Cluster of Blessings Brought By the Bodhisattvas of the Earth. The Practice of the Buddha's True Disciple to Awaken all People to the Power of the Mystic Law Inherent in Life" in Living Buddhism, Page 73

Bodhisattvas of the Earth are unhindered by such distinctions as nationality, culture or race. In fact, our global network of Bodhisattvas of the Earth is today forging deep mutual understanding and sympathy transcending differences of ideology, creed and religion. All people are equal, and everyone is worthy of respect. When we awaken to the incredible power that lies within us, we can change our world.

With much Daimoku....Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

GeorgialouWho

Comment

Gonna have a toso this afternoon, your all invited...

Come on over around 4pm and lets chant abundant daimoku for everything within our hearts collectively, world peace and kosen-rufu!

Big things on the way! BIG BIG THINGS!! We survived this week, next week and the week after are gonna be excellent opportunities for shakubuku and hard work! Heck, Everyday is a great day for Shakubuku! Who's with me!!!!

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EasyMyohoDisco
        Gonna have a toso this afternoon, your all invited...

Come on over around 4pm and lets chant abundant daimoku for everything within our hearts collectively, world peace and kosen-rufu!

Big things on the way! BIG BIG THINGS!! We survived this week, next week and the week after are gonna be excellent opportunities for shakubuku and hard work! Heck, Everyday is a great day for Shakubuku! Who's with me!!!!

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!!!
        I am totally with you EasyMyohoDisco...ooohyaooohya< sorry trying make a disco noise but how about I'll just say NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO! finished four today will do one more hour and join u now Easy it seems with the time difference the moment is NOW! LOL Buddhism is WIN or LOSE... and everyone here is WINNING!

So Be It, Will it So...Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

GeorgialouWho that's Who!

Comment

hello friends!

time is running wild lately + i've been deviling my head constantly, outside pressure
          so, it's kinda heavy metal right now for me and i'm exhausted to the point that i find comfort only by chanting, it feels great on the other hand that i've found an old true friend of mine, the one that can really help, me.

i miss you People, please come back!
          Growing every day of our lives
          ~Nam-Myoho~Renge~Kyo~

Comment

If even Shariputra, the foremost in wisdom among the disciples of the
            Buddha, failed to understand people's capacity, then how much more
            difficult must it be for ordinary teachers today, in the Latter Day of
            the Law, to have such an understanding! Ordinary teachers who lack an
            understanding of people's capacity should teach only the Lotus Sutra to
            those who are under their instruction.

(WND, 49)
            The Teaching, Capacity, Time, and Country
            Recipient unknown; written on February 10, 1262
            SoCal

Comment

"Kosen-rufu (world peace) is a supreme, golden path extending throughout the Latter Day of the Law into the eternal future. Let us continue to advance
              boldly and intrepidly along this path as Nichiren Daishonin teaches.

This is the way world peace will be accomplished. If we do not widely
              spread the principles and ideals of the Daishonin's Buddhism, there
              will be no hope for the peace and happiness of humankind."

Daisaku Ikeda
              SoCal

Comment

For a dear friend...

Originally posted by PassTheDoobie
                Nyaku noran sha zu ha shichibun

Those who vex and trouble [the practitioners of the Law] will have their heads split into seven pieces.

[the above phrase is inscribed on the face of the Object of Devotion for Observing the Mind]
                ...by request from 5-29-06. Nam-myoho-renge-kyo Sister!

I'm chanting for you still! Same for you Bud! Tomorrow is a big day. Expect the unexpected but hold steadfast in your faith!

I bow in obeisance,

Thomas
                Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

Shakyamuni Buddha who attained enlightenment countless kalpas ago, the
                  Lotus Sutra that leads all people to Buddhahood, and we ordinary human
                  beings are in no way different or separate from one another. To chant
                  Myoho-renge-kyo with this realization is to inherit the ultimate Law of
                  Life and Death. This is a matter of the utmost importance for
                  Nichiren's disciples and lay supporters, and this is what it means to
                  embrace the Lotus Sutra.

(WND, 216)
                  The Heritage of the Ultimate Law of Life
                  Written to Sairen-bo Nichijo on February 11, 1272
                  SoCal

Comment

"The moment we resolve "I will become healthy!" "I will become
                    strong!" "I will work cheerfully for kosen-rufu!" our lives begin to
                    move in that direction. We have to make up our minds."

Daisaku Ikeda
                    SoCal

Comment

Updated Backup Archive :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SWLZ6JFE

If you have trouble downloading it, send a PM, I will make sure to get you a copy.

take care my friends,
                      bartender187

Comment

Thanks for doing that Bartender!!!

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
                        SoCal

Comment

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo Like the Roar of the Lion !!
                          (Medical Patient In Compliance)

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
                          your bud
                          babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants

Comment

Thanks for watching out Bart you are so appreciated.
                            Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
                            (Medical Patient In Compliance)

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
                            your bud
                            babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants

Comment

Thus faith is the basic requirement for entering the way of the Buddha.
                              In the fifty-two stages of bodhisattva practice, the first ten stages,
                              dealing with faith, are basic, and the first of these ten stages is
                              that of arousing pure faith. Though lacking in knowledge of Buddhism, a
                              person of faith, even if dull-witted, is to be reckoned as a person of
                              correct views. But even though one has some knowledge of Buddhism, if
                              one is without faith, then one is to be considered a slanderer and an
                              icchantika, or person of incorrigible disbelief.

(WND, 141-42)
                              The Daimoku of the Lotus Sutra
                              Recipient unknown; written on January 6, 1266
                              SoCal

Comment

"The important thing is to hold firm to your beliefs without being
                                influenced or swayed by what others do or say. Those who live this way
                                are strong and free of regret. What matters most is how you lead your
                                life -- not what those around you are doing."

Daisaku Ikeda
                                SoCal

Comment

Working...
                                X