Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone! Please chant for the well-being of our friend Southern Girl! GordyP has emailed me to let me know that, "She is now scheduled for a heart catheterization procedure tomorrow (1/29) at 2:30pm..." I hope everyone joins me in sending Daimoku to our Sister and sincere thoughts and prayers that she be OK, and recover quickly with the procedure being a complete success.

Thank you!

Thomas
    Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
      Southerngirl
      (Medical Patient In Compliance)

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
      your bud
      babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants

Comment

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
        Off to work I go ! Lots of snow here
        Lets all remember to include SouthernGirl in our Daimoku
        Hope everyone has a great day.
        Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

your bud
        babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants

Comment

"As practise progresses and understanding grows, the three obstacles and four devils emerge in confusing form, vying with one another to interfere... One should be neither influenced nor frightened by them."

(Letter to the Brothers - The Writings of Nichiren Daishonin, Vol. 1, page 501) Selection source: "Kyo no Hosshin", Seikyo Shimbun, January 14th, 2008
          Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

"It may seem perfectly all right to put ourselves and our own wishes first, to simply follow the dictates of our emotions and cravings, but the truth is that there is nothing more unreliable than our own mind.

Life does not always go like clockwork and things will not necessarily turn out as we hope or plan. Consequently, Nichiren frequently stressed, 'You should become the master of your mind, not let your mind master you'.

We must not allow ourselves to be ruled by a self-centered mind. Rather, we have to discipline our mind and gain mastery over it."

Daisaku Ikeda
            SoCal

Comment

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

My prayers our with our sister, SouthernGirl today.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
              SoCal

Comment

"THE LION GOES ALONE ON HIS THOUSAND MILE JOURNEY. HE SEEKS NO COMPANION. I TOO WILL GO – TOWARDS KOSEN RUFU, I WILL WEATHER THE STORM, I WILL FIGHT OBSTACLES AND DEMONS, I WILL RIDE THE RAGING WAVES AND I WILL FORGE ON, NO MATTER WHAT. I WILL GO , I WILL FIGHT."

Josei Toda - 2nd SGI President
                SoCal

Comment

"When you face your fear, most of the time you will discover that it was not really such a big threat after all. We all need some form of deeply rooted, powerful motivation -- it empowers us to overcome obstacles so we can live our dreams.”

Daisaku Ikeda
                  SoCal

Comment

BIGGEST BENEFIT EVER!!!

MY MOTHER AS OF TODAY IS IN REMISSION! THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT, WE DID THIS TOGETHER IN MY HUMBLE OPINION!

MY PRAYERS ARE WITH GORDY P and SOUTHERN GIRL now...

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

That is HUGE myohoD!!!

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
                      SoCal

Comment

Congrats Myoho! Well done! Never relax in your prayer for her protection!!! Continue!

T
                        Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

Fantastic news Easy !!! WOOOOOOOOOOP!!! So happy for you !!!
                          Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

your bud
                          babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

Comment

"Muster your faith, and pray to this Gohonzon. Then what is there that cannot be achieved?"

(Reply to Kyo'o - The Writings of Nichiren Daishonin, Vol. 1, page 412) Selection source: "Kyo no Hosshin", Seikyo Shimbun, January 16th, 2008
                            Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

"And could not this illness of your husband's be the Buddha's design, because the Vimalakirti and Nirvana sutras both teach that sick people will surely attain Buddhahood? Illness gives rise to the resolve to attain the way."

(The Good Medicine for All Ills - The Writings of Nichiren Daishonin, Vol. 1, page 937) Selection source: "Kyo no Hosshin", January 24th, 2008
                              Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

Let others hate you if they will. What have you to complain of, if you
                                are cherished by Shakyamuni Buddha, Many Treasures Buddha, and the
                                Buddhas of the ten directions, as well as by Brahma, Shakra, and the
                                gods of the sun and moon? As long as you are praised by the Lotus
                                Sutra, what cause have you for discontent?

(WND, 464)
                                The Unity of Husband and Wife
                                Written to Nichigen-nyo on January 27, 1275
                                SoCal

Comment

Working...
                                X