• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry??!! why for??

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

GeorgialouWho

Comment

Ive seen this a couple times so I thought we should get it straight
      obeisance = A gesture or movement of the body, such as a curtsy, that expresses deference or homage
      obedience = the act of obeying; dutiful or submissive behavior with respect to another person

I bow in obiesance to you all
      Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Thanks T I edited my spelling. Funny I had the defs right in front of me and still crossed up my ie ei thingies
      Last edited by Babbabud; 01-12-2008, 01:07.
      (Medical Patient In Compliance)

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
      your bud
      babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants

Comment

And while it's only a small thing, for the record, the spelling is obeisance, not obiesance. And the spelling is obedience, not obiediance.

As we all know I bow in obeisance to all, but I show obedience to only my wife!!!
        Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

Originally posted by PassTheDoobie
          "It must be ties of karma from the distant past that have destined you to become my disciple at a time like this. Shakyamuni and Many Treasures certainly realised this truth. The sutra's statement, 'Those persons who had heard the Law dwelled here and there in various Buddha lands, constantly reborn in company with their teachers,' cannot be false in any way."

(The Heritage of the Ultimate Law of Life - The Writings of Nichiren
          Daishonin, Vol. 1, page 217) Selection source: "Kyo no Hosshin", Seikyo Shimbun, December 19th, 2007
          Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

It must be BIG HOMIE, It must be! Absolutely and completely Mystic SH!T!!!!
          WOW!!! Shi1t , sometimes i know i must seam freakin nuts, i have read this passage so many tims before but geeeez HIGH THOMAS!!!!!!!!! IN TUNE IN TOUCH MY MENTOR MY BROTHA!!!!!! I Had to stop and open the doors for awhile, while responding to this: heavy chanting and gongyo AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!JUST HEAVY MAN!!!!! Just blew my mind,

in a nutshell i have been having a few probs with my boss on the job, sent T a note, i allways want to try to figure ouy what ny part is in these siyuations, anyway T had picked up my signal the day before i sent him a note, Followed T's advice on what to do and how to handle the situation today to a "t" (ha ha) lets just say all kinds of doors seemed to open by themselves for me at every turn i took, thats the best i can put it without soundin' like a total loon! needless to say TODAY WAS A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Gotta run

peace love and deepest respect my friends =

bonz

ps please excuse my spelling, just totally blown away =

Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Last edited by Bonzo; 01-12-2008, 01:18.
          Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

"When one objectively acknowledges, accepts, and embraces one's weaknesses; they in fact, no longer continue to be that."(PTD)

Comment

We are in the home stretch of the "Support the Babbas with Daimoku" week. I got in three hours yesterday! Thanks Babbas! (Bonz you were in there too/and so was everyone else! Hi DG! Hey Sleepy and Bartender! My best wishes to everyone!

Where the hell did Desi go again?

I bow in obeisance to you all!

Thomas
            Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

How about I bow to all of your buddha natures! Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

GeorgialouWho

Comment

Hello PTD....I am in awe, once again, at the power of Nam Myoho Renge Kyo! Have steadily been chanting...about a particular matter....it just BLOWS ME AWAY! I'm so much in shock (if that's the right description!) I'm totally dumbfounded!!!

NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO!!!!!!!

Wow......just wow!

Much love to you all!!!
                dg

Comment

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

DG Im so happy for you!!!! woohoooooo Thankyou so much for the encouragement it couldnt be better!!
                  Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
                  (Medical Patient In Compliance)

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
                  your bud
                  babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants

Comment

hellooo!

hehe i knew that "sorry" would raise some eyebrows, georgia
                    that sorry was ment like, me not writing much and just reading your writings, it's relaxing

BONZO stop signs are also relative,always hehe

have the best day you can have Beings of Vibration
                    Growing every day of our lives
                    ~Nam-Myoho~Renge~Kyo~

Comment

I just caught up on the last two pages. I humbly bow to all of you the way I watched Herbie Hancock, the musician, bowing to Ikeda. So respectful.

Dutchgrown, I always feel so special when you are here. Please say high to Gypsy. I hope you guys are having a great new year. It's so cooooooooooool that you chant too.
                      When I first got here to IC- You treated me with so much respect and one day I'll return the favor. All I wanted to do was live in Amsterdam and make IC better while creatively living amongst the finest. We'll I feel that it is coming true just being able to communicate with all these awesome people! I don't have to leave my door.

Georgialouwho, nice post. you almost had me tearing into my coffee. I know exactly what you're saying. Without the solid presence of the women, we men would just flounder. I went to the Japanese women who say that "little Hitman is now Big Hitman" and stand above them because they are short in stature. But when I thank them and tell them that the reason I'm here is because of their efforts, it is like I'm looking up at an enormous temple. Three Cheers for all women chanters- Guys we should now bow obediantly in obiesance right about now. (I befo' E, except after C hahahahahahah!)

Who else, I always try to make sure that I don't miss anyone because hurting anyone's feeling is not my cup of green.

I can say one thing - This place is powerful. Heavy thoughts fill my mind when I'm on this site.

Oh I know-GeorgiaLouWho- My router light is always blinking, coming in an out, so after I write a big post I (CTRL+C) to save the information. I have lost so many moments that I wanted to share here because connection failed. You know when it's not going to go through and you have a few extrat seconds to Select your text and and Copy it. The when transmission is back you can (CTRL+V) to Paste it right back into a new window! PS: We're contemperarys, I'm the same age as you Homie!

In Search of Earth's finest nuggets.

Comment

....and both of you are fortune babies......
                        Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

Glad to hear it DG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Buddhism manifests itself in our behaviour as human beings.*
                          Let's open up a path for the world
                          with our great sincerity and enthusiasm!
                          I will advance along this path [of humanism].
                          I hope you will follow in my footsteps.

Daisaku Ikeda

* "The purpose of the appearance in this world of Shakyamuni Buddha, the lord of teachings, lies in his behaviour as a human being." - "The Three Kinds of Treasure", WND, Vol. 1, page 852
                          Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

"Kyo'o's misfortune will change into fortune. Muster your faith, and pray to this Gohonzon. Then what is there that cannot be achieved?"

(Reply to Kyo'o - The Writings of Nichiren Daishonin, Vol. 1, page 412) Selection source: "Kyo no Hosshin", Seikyo Shimbun, December 26th, 2007
                            Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

"Mr. Toda declared emphatically: 'Neither hope nor despair comes from others. Such emotions aren't dependent upon our situations or circumstances. They all come from within us. That's why you have to take charge of your own life and live it fully!' Never let yourself be defeated. That's what chanting daimoku is for. Make your way through life, striving and winning based on faith. Then your lives will shine throughout the three existences of past, present, and future."

SGI Newsletter No. 7436, 13th SOKA GAKKAI HEADQUARTERS LEADERS MEETING--PART 2 [OF 2], The Second Act of Worldwide Kosen-rufu Is Under Way (At the 13th Soka Gakkai Headquarters Leaders Meeting, held at the Makiguchi Memorial Hall in Hachioji, Tokyo, on Dec. 6th, 2007.), translated Dec. 21st, 2007
                              Last edited by PassTheDoobie; 01-12-2008, 14:13.
                              Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

PTD- That is just beautiful, that is the one I really feel. Shining through the past, present and future and not losing hope, ever. The reason for daimoku is to not be influenced by the exterior but to in control. You can't blame anybody but yourself when you are in the lower worlds. Three cheers for PasstheDoobie!

Wow GeorgiaLouWho, we have in common that we a fortune babies. It's an honor to be associated with you. I wish I could see you. I still believe that one day we will all chant together and then attend the Cannabis cup and spend time together with Gypsy and Dutch and take big hits.

We all have to be fearless for Bubbabud and not worry but stand tall in the face of obsurdity! We will prevail. We will all grow together!

Thanks T

In Search of Earth's finest nuggets.

Comment

Working...
                                X