Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HITMAN!!!!!! WE ARE FIGHTING SANSHO-SHIMA TOGETHER! CONGRATS! Well my friend, I knew 2008 was gonna have some amazing things in store for us, I am very proud of you brother!

Yesterday at a youth meeting in my home I had my two youngest shakubukus come over a 14 year old and 15 year old, I'm friend with one of the dude's mother and they're interested in Buddhism and they hung out at my place. We made sure we prepared alot of food and had good tasty drinks for all the guests yesterday to feel comfortable and to my surprise one of the young guys was chanting for things and shared his experience about chanting for a girlfriend in 5th grade and he was not sure if the chanting worked, then in 8th grade that girl signed his yearbook saying "I really liked you alot in 5th grade maybe in high school we could get together". That began to show him how to apply his faith! Incredible, I'm soo amazing to me, that young ones like our children and friend's children can really derive meaningful benefit from our practice. I know PTD's kids chant and its a pleasure to know that we are doing well preparing the next generation of Chanting practioners of Nichiren Daishonin's Buddhism.

I also had a great district meeting in the morning before the meeting at our place and got to discuss my vision for being a kosen-rufu pioneer in America, I really think I will be able to develop our membership better, and I'm focusing on ways to use that motive to help my life grow. It doesn't matter where you are, we have to struggle to reinforce the practice with our exsisting members and to continue to help others be facilitated in finding out about this practice of chanting Nam-myoho-renge-kyo! to Gohonzon. All I can say is when I'm chanting and talking to Nichiren he's talking back lately in engrish to me and we're discussing how kosen-rufu will unfold.... I'm really really close to Gohonzon at this point, and very pleased with that.

I'm very happy to hear your great news Hitman, and its nice to know my friends Bonzo, Babba, GLouWho, and Sceggers are out and about and making it happen!

Wishing you all the best,
    MyohoD

Comment

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

The benefit of chanting daimoku is immeasurable and boundless. Indeed, there is infinite power in, chanting Nam-myoho-renge-kyo just one time. The Daishonin says, "If you recite these words of the daimoku once, then the Buddha nature of all living beings will be summoned and gather around you" (MW-5, 112). Also, he teaches that the benefit of chanting one daimoku is equal to that of reading the entire Lotus Sutra, that of chanting 10 daimoku is equal to reading the sutra 10 times, that of 100 daimoku is equal to reading the sutra 100 times, and that of 1,000 daimoku is equal to reading the sutra 1,000 times!!
      Nam Myoho Renge Kyo !!
      (Medical Patient In Compliance)

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
      your bud
      babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants

Comment

Thanks, MyohoD. That's awesome Babba.

It would be a gift to our district for youngsters to join. It is the element we lack. No children. I'd like to be able to help develop strong young leaders. It's great to hear that you are doing it!

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo! Yes, Scegy, I'm going to use what I've got and love the district that I'm in! Such a unique bunch! Every shape, color and size! I'll have to find a fine buddhist woman and start creating an army of little Hits!

In Search of Earth's finest nuggets.

Comment

You know that Easy!! I have been working so hard at getting the guy i work with to a meeting, his wife is more into the idea than he is though and i am trying to figure out how to get her to a meeteing and then im sure she would be so thrilled she would get her Husband to go as well. We had the biggest introductory mtng ive ever been to the other night and i was thinkin' that would ba the perfect time, but alas, he had an excuse, So i am going to spread my focus around a bit more and they will come when its their time to come? I just feel that if i focus all my energy on them than i will lose sight of and maybe let some Shakabukues slip by that should not.

scegy my brotha!! how are ya man?? Gohonzon comin' your way soon? You have come so far, its time dude, dont ya think? Man i allways love readin your posts bro,allways shootin' from the hip homie!!! Much Respect brother!

Looks like another beautifull day in paradise!!

hope ya'll have a great day

peace

bonz

Nam myoho renge kyo!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          Last edited by Bonzo; 12-23-2007, 15:20.
          Bonzo BoUnCeS back...

FREEDOM for BONZ

"When one objectively acknowledges, accepts, and embraces one's weaknesses; they in fact, no longer continue to be that."(PTD)

Comment

Happy Sunday to Everyone! Hope is well in all of your worlds and from what I have read it seems to be so! Although I don't post as often as I would like to; I want each and every one of you to know what you post and the words that are spoken from your heart; impact me in such a profound way and leaves me so humbled by such beauty.
            HITMAN U DID IT!! See the Wizard isn't so scary after all just don't mind the man behind the curtain and all is well! As a "fortune" baby it is quite the feat to receive your own gohonzon; it is almost easy to ride on the coat tails of our parent(s) faith but just as we grow up and move out of our parents home and embark on this journey of life we too must receive our own gohonzon; no wonder I was channeling all of that before; your ancestors were yelling at me and now I know why; your family is a triple threat(grandma too or did i just f*ck that up? lol) to that devil of the sixth heaven! Stellar absolutely stellar!
            "your faith guarantees that an infinite number of your ancestors and descendants will attain Buddhahood. Such is the wondrous power of the Mystic Law. How profound and important is your existence! There is also no greater way to repay your debt of gratitude owed to your parents than through faith!" D. Ikeda...faith into action

I received one of those bigger gohonzons about 5 years ago and afterwards one of the leaders came to me and said now your practice is going to be harder but yet deeper and of course he might as well said it in greek or some other language that I don't understand but with all that is going on in my life right now those words are ringing very clearly in english in my head lol!
            And I will go into more at another time when I can expound more but its not in me right now but I will say that although this is one of the most difficult times I am going through it is not stopping me from being truly happy in this very moment. Big Gohonzon little Gohonzon No Gohonzon it is no matter when it comes to making the choice that you will no longer be bogged down by your suffering; that it is time to shift stuff on a deeper level and the only way to do it; to truly get to those roots of karmic suffering is to chant Nam Myoho Renge Kyo and the means to reflect that and to see it clearly is the Gohonzon! We are truly lucky and am so glad that we all kept our vow to be here at this time to do our part for Kosen Rufu and our own human revolution!
            We Rock!

Hippy Birthday to You Babba my chanting brother; many many many happy returns!

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
            GeorgialouWho

Comment

Thank you Georgia! I'll tell me Grandma and me mum! Yes! You're right! That's why it's like the way it is! It was meant to be! I'll chant for your happiness! All of us will band together! Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo Nam-Myoho-Renge-KyoNam-Myoho-Renge-KyoNam-Myoho-Renge-KyoNam-Myoho-Renge-KyoNam-Myoho-Renge-KyoNam-Myoho-Renge-KyoNam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo

Comment

Happy Happy Happy Birthday, Bubbabud! Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

Comment

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!
                  hey im just starting my journy i first started finding out about life through quantum physics and taking about consiousness with freinds now i am in need for somthing more i would love to lean more about buddism and will be reading alot of this thread

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!
                  Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the
                  righteous man is beset on all sides
                  by the inequities of the selfish
                  and the tyranny of evil men.
                  Blessed is he who, in the name of
                  charity and good will, shepherds
                  the weak through the valley of the
                  darkness. For he is truly his
                  brother's keeper and the finder of
                  lost children.
                  And I will strike down upon thee
                  with great vengeance and furious
                  anger those who attempt to poison
                  and destroy my brothers. And you
                  will know I am the Lord when I lay
                  my vengeance upon you."

For wounded man to say to his assailant "IF I die you are forgivin, if i live I WILL KILL YOU" such is the rule of honor

FUCK YOU I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!! FUCK YOU I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!!
                  FUCK YOU I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!!

current strain list

sbbx3
                  the void
                  vortex

og bubblegum
                  dumpster
                  chemdawg #4
                  strawberry diesel (not dsd)

Comment

Welcome Dr.!

Let me get this in on the right day! Happy Birthday Bud!

Congratulations Hitman! I am sure your mom is very proud of you and we are too! Well done!

To Bonz, SoCal, MyohoEasyDisco, Georgia, Mrs.B, Scegy and all the rest of you Bodhisattvas of the Earth--we love ya and are greatful for all of you being here!

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!
                    Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

Thanks Everyone !!
                      Had a great day today. Lots of chanting Lots of grandbaby time Lots of good food ! Lots of great buds !! and of course the great buds from here on CGT!! Thanks all !!
                      Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
                      (Medical Patient In Compliance)

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
                      your bud
                      babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants

Comment

thank u hitman and T for the love and daimoku! Also Babba little one has ooooze coming out of both of his eyes! Sorry couldn't come celebrate with you for a bit; but so glad your birthday was abundant! We love ya brother! oxoxox

Namy Myoho Renge Kyo,
                        GeorgialouWho

Comment

Let's be sure to express our appreciation
                          and offer caring words of encouragement to our fellow members.
                          This is what helps nourish our friends' hearts and minds
                          and at the same time motivates them to continue on and advance.
                          "The voice carries out the work of the Buddha."*

Daisaku Ikeda

* "Ongi kuden" - Gosho Zenshu, page 708, The Record of the Orally Transmitted Teachings, page 4
                          Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

"Making efforts for kosen-rufu will improve your health; just lazing around at home eating and sleeping all the time can be ruinous! Go to meetings and experience the invigorating spirit you find there. Lend an ear to the problems of your fellow members and encourage them. By participating in Gakkai activities, you'll come to shine with vigour and vitality."

SGI Newsletter No. 7436, 13th SOKA GAKKAI HEADQUARTERS LEADERS MEETING--PART 2 [OF 2], The Second Act of Worldwide Kosen-rufu Is Under Way (At the 13th Soka Gakkai Headquarters Leaders Meeting, held at the Makiguchi Memorial Hall in Hachioji, Tokyo, on Dec. 6th, 2007.), translated Dec. 21st, 2007
                            Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

"T'ien-t'ai commented on this, saying that 'no worldly affairs of life or work are ever contrary to the true reality.' A person of wisdom is not one who practises Buddhism apart from worldly affairs but, rather, one who thoroughly understands the principles by which the world is governed."

(The Kalpa of Decrease - The Writings of Nichiren Daishonin, Vol. 1, page 1121) Selection source: Buddhist seminar, Seikyo Shimbun, December 23rd, 2007
                              Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

Have a wonderful day all. Thanks for the cheer PassTheDoob. I hope the colds are going away! Every four hours with the cough and cold meds starts to disintegrate the germs and viruses. Best of Holidaze to you and yours.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo! Forever Sensei!

Comment

Working...
                                X