replied
    Originally posted by easyDaimoku View Post

Its all about my faith in the Gohonzon.
    Mugi Wasshin Baby!!!

T

Leave a comment:

• easyDaimoku
    replied
    I getting my faith into action everyday more and more now. I'm up!

I'm sincerely chanting for everything right now! Its all about my faith in the Gohonzon.

Let's keep chanting daimoku together everyday folks! Thank you T!

Leave a comment:

• PassTheDoobie
    replied
    "Suffer what there is to suffer, enjoy what there is to enjoy. Regard both suffering and joy as facts of life, and continue chanting Nam-myoho-renge-kyo. no matter what happens."

(Happiness in This World - The Writings of Nichiren Daishonin, page 681) Selection source: Kyo no Hosshin, Seikyo Shimbun, August 20th, 2012

Leave a comment:

• PassTheDoobie
    replied
    In order to scale the pinnacle of kosen-rufu
    we need clear goals, strong prayer and courageous action!
    Let's make victorious advancement each and every day!

Daisaku Ikeda

Leave a comment:

• PassTheDoobie
    replied
    You all have a very important and wonderful mission. I hope you will be filled with hope and live out your lives to the fullest. Become healthy in the truest sense, and encourage as many people suffering from illness as you can.

The sufferings of birth, aging, sickness, and death can be transformed into a victorious life imbued with the four noble virtues of eternity, happiness, true self, and purity. This is the life of Soka, or value creation.

SGI Newsletter No. 8588, SGI President Ikeda's Guidance for Youth, To My Young Friends—Leaders of a New Age, Translated on Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Leave a comment:

Working...
X