This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most wonderful day of my trip

I had a special day on Saturday before I left. My boys are week 31 preemies. They have all grown out of that medical qualification and are exceptionally healthy and, well, large. They are all already dragging themselves into standing positions for a while now, but that day my middle boy took his first walking steps in front of his dad; before dad had to leave.

A while later while everyone was talking, we heard a small voice coming from the alter and turned to see that my two year old had pulled herself up onto the chair in front of the butsudan, beads in hand and with hands held together in front of her, and was chanting daimoku to the Gohonzon. It blew us all away.

Parenthood is the greatest treasure of all, and I am so fortunate to not only not have missed it, but that it has occurred at a time in my life when I can most appreciate what is.

T
    Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

On Attaining Buddhahood

Nichiren Daishonin 1255

If you wish to free yourself from the sufferings of birth and death you have endured through eternity and attain supreme enlightenment in this lifetime, you must awaken to the mystic truth which has always been within your life. This truth is Myoho-renge-kyo. Chanting Myoho-renge-kyo will therefore enable you to grasp the mystic truth within you. Myoho-renge-kyo is the king of sutras, flawless in both letter and principal. Its words are the reality of life, and the reality of life is the Mystic Law (myoho). It is called the Mystic Law because it explains the mutually inclusive relationship of life and all phenomina. That is why this sutra is the wisdom of all Buddhas.

Life at each moment encompasses both body and spirit and both self and environment of all sentient beings in every condition of life, as well as insentient beings - plants, sky, and earth, on down to the most minute particles of dust. Life at each moment permeates the universe and is revealed in all phenomena. One awakened to this truth himself embodies this relationship. However, even though you chant and believe in Myoho-renge-kyo, if you think the Law is outside yourself, you are embracing not the Mystic Law but some inferior teaching. 'Inferior teaching' means those other than this sutra, which are all provisional and transient. No provisional teaching leads directly to enlightenment, and without the direct path to enlightenment you cannot attain Buddhahood, even if you practice lifetime after lifetime for countless aeons. Attaining Buddhahood in this lifetime is then impossible. Therefore, when you chant the Mystic Law and recite the Lotus Sutra, you must summon up deep conviction that Myoho-renge-kyo is your life itself.

You must never seek any of Shakyamuni's teachings or the Buddhas and bodhisattvas of the universe outside yourself. Your mastery of the Buddhist teachings will not relieve you of mortal sufferings in the least unless you perceive the nature of your own life. If you seek enlightenment outside yourself, any discipline or good deed will be meaningless. For example, a poor man cannot earn a penny just by counting his neighbour's wealth, even if he does so night and day. That is why Miao-lo states, 'Unless one perceives the nature of his life, he cannot eradicate his evil karma.' He means here that unless one perceives the nature of life, his practice will become an endless, painful austerity. Miao-lo therefore condems such students of Buddhism as non-Buddhist. He refers to the passage in the Makka Shikan, 'Although they study Buddhism, their views revert to those of non-Buddhists.'
      Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

On Attaining Buddhahood (continued)

Whether you chant the Buddha's name, recite the sutra or merely offer flowers and incense, all your vituous acts will implant benefits and good fortune in your life. With this conviction you should put your faith into practice. For example, the Jomyo Sutra says the Buddha's enlightenment is to be found in human life, thus showing that common mortals can attain Buddhahood and that the sufferings of birth and death can be transformed into nirvana. It further states that if the minds of the people are impure, their land is impure, but if their minds are pure, so is their land. There are not two lands, pure or impure in themselves. The difference lies soley in the good or evil of our minds.

It is the same with a Buddha and a common mortal. While deluded, one is called a common mortal, but once enlightened, he is called a Buddha. Even a tarnished mirror will shine like a jewel if it is polished. A mind which presently is clouded by illusions originating from the innate darkness of life is like a tarnished mirror, but once it is polished it will become clear, reflecting the enlightenment of immutable truth. Arouse deep faith and polish your mirror night and day. How should you polish it? Only by chanting Nam-myoho-renge-kyo.

What does 'myo' signify? It is simply the mysterious nature of our lives from moment to moment, which the mind cannot comprehend nor words express. When you look into your own mind at any moment, you perceive neither colour nor form to verify that it exists. Yet you still cannot say it does not exist, for many differing thoughts continually occur to you. Life is indeed an elusive reality that transcends both the words and concepts of existence and non-existence. It is neither existence or non-existence, yet exhibits the qualites of both. It is the mystic entity of the middle way that is the reality of all things. 'Myo' is the name given to the mystic nature of life, and 'ho' to its manifestations.

'Renge' the lotus flower, symbolises the wonder of this Law. Once your realize that your own life is the Mystic Law, you will realize that so are the lives of all others. That realization is the mystic 'kyo', or sutra. It is the king of sutras, the direct path to enlightenment, for it explains that the entity of our minds, from which spring both good and evil, is in fact the entity of the Mystic Law. If you have deep faith in this truth and chant Nam-myoho-renge-kyo, you are certain to attain Buddhahood in this lifetime. That is why the sutra states, 'After my death, you must embrace this sutra. Those who do so shall travel the straight road to Buddhahood.' Never doubt in the slightest, but keep faith and attain enlightenment in this lifetime. Nam-myoho-renge-kyo, Nam-myoho-renge-kyo.

Respectfully,

Nichiren
        Last edited by PassTheDoobie; 10-12-2004, 20:13.
        Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

Any comment?

Does this make sense to you? How do you feel about it, and what are your own thoughts or convictions? Dialogue anyone?

Does anyone have any questions or comments?

Thomas
          Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

The Eternity of Life

(Written without permission from the Basics of Buddhism by Pat Allwright)

"If you wish to free yourself from the sufferings of birth and death you have endured through eternity and attain supreme enlightenment in this lifetime, you must awaken to the mystic truth which has always been within your life. This truth is Myoho-renge-kyo."

The Buddhist view of the eternity if life is expressed as follows:

If when wide awake we examine our true nature, we find no beginning that requires our being born and no end that requires our dying.

It is certainly true that if we look back, we cannot remember a beginning to our lives. Our subjective experience of life is that it has always existed and always will exist. Apart from our feelings, of course, there is no proof whatsoever as to what will happen when we die. Belief in the eternity of life lies in the realm of faith.

Nevertheless, there are things we observe about the nature of life which lend support to the idea that life continues. For example, the rhythm of nature is cyclic. Although most plants appear lifeless in the winter, they grow again in the spring. In fact, everything we observe in nature goes through cycles. It is we human beings who have invented the notion of a straight line with a beginning and an end. We also know from science that matter cannot be destroyed, but rather changes into another form of energy. When, for instance, we burn something it is not destroyed, but changes into gasses and residual matter.

Both our own experience and the observation of natural cycles make it logical to suppose that life continues in some way, rather than coming to and abrupt stop. In accordance with this, Buddhism explains the continuous cycle of life and death throughout eternity.

'Myoho', of Nam-myoho-renge-kyo, means life and death. 'Myoho' is usually translated as Mystic Law. This law encompasses the two main aspects of life and death. It is called mystic because it is difficult to comprehend. "Myoho' also means seen and unseen, or latent and manifest.

We experience these phases of life and death all the time. For example, one minute we are happy and the next, angry. Where did the happiness go? We cannot say it did not exist, because it will appear again when the circumstances are right. Likewise, we cannot say it exists, because it is not here at this moment, yet we know it has not gone forever. This is the nature of everything - it comes and goes, at one moment manifest and at the next, latent. This state of neither existence nor non-existence is called 'ku'.

(to be continued)
            Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

The Eternity of Life

The rain cycle is a good illustration of the phases of life and death. Rain falls and is absorbed into the earth. It reappears in streams and rivers, eventually flowing to the ocean. When the water evaporates, it loses its visible form temporarily, until it condenses into clouds and becomes rain again. Even though we cannot see the water vapour, we know it is still there, in its invisible form of H2O. The visible water is like life, and the unseen water vapour like death. The water vapour has the potential (ku) to become rain when the circumstances are right. This continues in a never-ending cycle, which is why it makes such a good analogy for the cycle of life and death.

The life-death cycle is often compared to alternate periods of being awake and asleep. Sleep refreshes us, physically and mentally. Likewise, death is necessary to restore our energy in preparation for a new life. How, then, does Buddhism explain death and rebirth? Our lives have three aspects: Body, mind and entity. At the time of death, all three aspects merge with the universe, passing from a sentient to an insentient state. An individual life becomes indistinguishable from universal life. Nichiren Daishonin explains:

"The Buddha, perfectly enlightened in the Three Bodies [body, mind and entity], takes the entire universe as his true body, takes the entire universe as his spiritual nature, takes the entire universe as his physical existence."

At the time of death, all three aspects of our lives become one with the eternal flow of the universe. The individual workings of the physical and mental aspects of life are no longer distinguishable from the whole. This is quite different from the idea of transmigration of a "soul" which is found in other religions. Buddhism denies the existence of soul. The individual entity does not go to some particular place like heaven, nor does it 'wander about' in an unseen form. It is united with the universe.

This can be compared to an iceberg melting into the ocean. While it exists, an iceberg has a massive unseen portion under the surface of the water. Likewise, individuals have huge potential, most of which is not apparent. When we die all of this, seen and unseen, melts back into universal life. The entity of an individual life continues in the state of 'ku', which transcends existence and non-existence. When the circumstances are appropriate, the individual manifestation of the entity will be born. This continues in a never-ending process, just like the rain cycle.

How rebirth happens is beyond everyday comprehension. Similarly, we do not know what happens while we are asleep. Where does our conscious mind go? While we are asleep it seems to vanish, yet when we wake up it returns. This is explained by the concept of 'ku'. According to Buddhism, this state is the state we enter when we die.

(to be continued)
              Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

The Eternity of Life

There are many things about life which are sources of wonder. For instance, a single cell has the inbuilt capacity to produce a fully grown and integrated human being. This is almost beyond imagination, yet happens as a common, everyday occurrence. Similarly, life and death defy ordinary descriptions of space and time.

"Life cannot be consumed by the fire at the end of the kalpa, nor can it be washed away by floods. It can neither be cut by swords nor pierced by arrow. Although it can fit inside a mustard seed, the seed does not expand, nor does life contract. Although it fills the vastness of space, space is not too wide, nor life too small."

This poetic description of the nature of life opens our minds to a concept which is beyond time and space. We tend to think that our lives are confined within our skins. Yet when we are at work, our influence is still present at home. We are part of our friends' lives even if they are thousands of miles away. Our lives are not confined just to the space occupied by our physical bodies. Furthermore, whether we think about it or not, our lives are integrated with the universe as a whole. We are, at the same time, individual and universal. Viewed like this, it becomes conceivable that when we are in the phase of death, we are merged with the universe and yet retain the seeds of our individuality.

An individual life in the state of 'ku' is not necessarily at peace, just as sleep is not always restful. While alive, we have the power to change our life-condition from moment to moment in response to external influences. If we feel sad, a friend coming round can cheer us up. However, while in 'ku', one has no power to change one's life condition.

At the approach of death, external influences like money and power fade into insignificance. A person whose life was dominated by greed may become tortured by frustration. Someone who spent his life seeking power may become terrified. A person who has lived a wise and fulfilled life may feel contented and look forward to his next life, satisfied with his achievements in this one.

Our dominant state of life remains fixed in death and we are reborn into the same life-state. We are born into circumstances which are exactly right for us. So, from the Buddhist point of view, conception involves not only sexual union of the parents, but also the entity of life of the potential child.

It may be misleading to give specific examples, as life is complex. However, for the sake of clarification, suppose someone was extremely selfish and misused other people's love for those selfish ends. This would be making the cause to be unloved in the future. Hence, this person may be reborn to parents who are undemonstrative and never cuddle their child. Later in life, the person might think it was the parents' fault that he or she is unable to develope a loving relationship. However, in the light of Buddhism, it was the child who determined this outcome as an effect of causes made in a past life. To put it another way, these cirumstances offer the opportunity to change this selfish tendency. This is not to make a moral judgement, but to acknowledge that selfishness is small-minded and makes us unhappy. A large part of happiness is to be able to give freely to others. Of course, tensions in child/parent relationships are also determined by the life-condition of the parents. So, the right circumstances for birth depend on parents and child as well as environment.

(to be continued to conclusion)
                Last edited by PassTheDoobie; 10-13-2004, 01:16.
                Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

CLEAR WATER

The seed of mystery
                  Lies in muddy water

How can we fathom this muddiness?
                  Water becomes clear through stillness

How can we become still ?
                  By moving with the stream
                  (Medical Patient In Compliance)

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
                  your bud
                  babba

Peace/ Be here now

Babba's Farm L.L.C.

The political views, or conspiracy theories, of icmag ownership, do not reflect my own views and are sole property of the participants

Comment

Hanging in the Balance

Alright . . . for the sake of providing some dialog let me offer up this actual life narrative from many years ago, which both blew me away from a chanting experience, yet later gave me pause and second thoughts about what had happened to me from a larger perspective. Til now, I've only shared this with my ex and with my sister, who played a big part in the mystery of it all. Let me begin by saying I don't call myself a Buddhist of any particular variety, though I can easily see what I define as goodness, happiness, and a tranquility of understanding radiating from many who do. I don't really call myself anything but a man living in this small moment, created from infinite sources of energy from a timeless past; a man who will soon cease to exist in this form and will pass the sum of my collective energy to be used in an infinite number of combinations throughout a timeless future. I will become ME again as I will become YOU again, countless times, as this energy now within me continues on this never-ending journey. To where? I haven't got a fucking clue, but what a trip it's been so far!

Over the years, I HAVE chanted intermittently for THINGS, and for various HAPPENINGS to occur, though. Here is one of those times.

It was in my early married years, and circumstances had my wife and I in a fairly tight money situation. But for as tight as things were for us, my sister's situation was ten times tighter. She had married young, had two babies in the first two years with a third on the way, when the husband just split one day and left her. To barely get by, she had to hold down two crummy-paying jobs in the small town she lived in.

One day she calls my wife, in tears because she had lost the grocery money for the coming month. She had stashed $100 in her kitchen, which her baby-sitter had helped herself to before disappearing into the night. My wife relayed this story to me when I got home from work. It ate away at me until I got to a point where I began chanting, within my mind, for my sister's luck to change. Later that evening while driving alone to the grocery, I began chanting out loud. It soon became rhythmic; a song which I repeated over and over while a weird calm started coming over me. Couldn't explain any of it, but it felt good.

So I picked up a few things at the grocery and headed for the shortest check-out line I could find. Then, while waiting my turn and doin' the usual gaping around at the tabloids and candy bar rack, I happen to look down at the floor. I shit you not, there on the floor right next to my foot was a fucking C-NOTE! (If I'm lyin', I'm dyin'!!). Needless to say, I looked around quickly, bent down even quicker, and stashed a one hundred dollar bill into my pocket! At that moment I wasn't making any connections to any chanting, my sister, or anything except how much weed I could buy with a hundred bucks (which was a LOT in the mid-seventies).

On the way home it hit me like a ton of bricks, though. "Think about this, you stupid shit. Chris just lost a hundred bucks, you were just chanting for her luck to change, and out of nowhere you STEP on a fucking hundred dollar bill!" I was immediately scared shitless by what had just happened to me; the timing of everything, the randomness of it all! It didn't take but a couple seconds more before it became obvious where THAT money was going. When I got home and told my wife about it over and over again, she was nodding but I could tell she was thinking I had taken the money out of some reefer money stash (which I didn't have). Couldn't really blame her; I had found EXACTLY the same amount of money my sister had lost the day before!

I gave the bill to my wife, who gave it to my sister the next day, along with my story about how it had happened. My sister came over later that night to cry and give me a big hug, but never said a word about the mysterious way I had found the money. To this day, I'll repeat the truth about it to them and they just quietly nod back at me with a smile. Shit, I give up; let em' go on thinking I was just being a generous hero. But friends, what I just related to you is exactly as it really came down. How's that for some good ol' mystic law of cause and effect?!

I can't say for sure why I didn't become a devote chanting follower after that event. It shook me up; I seemed to be more afraid of what had happened to me than anything else. It kinda seemed like I was cheating, or disturbing, the natural order of things if you know what I mean. Later came my conundrum about this event. I began to wonder just where that C-note had come from, who's pocket had it fallen out of? Did it come from a rich guy who always carried a wad of them? Did it come from some poor-ass sumbitch with a hole in his pocket, who had just cashed his weekly paycheck? Had my good fortune became someone else's nightmare? I was dazed and confused, to say the least! Still am. Sure appeared like what had happened was for the greater good, at least MY definition of it, but I'll never really be sure; not in this lifetime at least.

So ends my testimonial and reply to these earlier posts. Regardless how I turn out, though, I really believe my experience from that one instance of chanting to the Buddhist gods will have the most devote of you nodding knowingly. To me, it comes down to the balance of dark and light. I don't want to upset the balance; I just want to keep on liking ME and look (sometimes work) to enjoy the experiences of this life as they come and go. If there's a name that accompanies this type attitude, then so be it. Right now I'm going to check if I've got any more babies poppin' their little heads out of the warm soil I planted them in a few days ago!

Keep Em Green and Growin'

GordyP
                    Find the good, and praise it

Comment

Gordy P. This is now my 3rd attempt

Hey GordyP! This is now my third attempt to respond to your great experience. I have been booted off twice, at the end of a lengthy response both times. I am determined now to get this out so I am going to do it in sections. I thought your experience was great! And believable to someone who chants. That is the key. Unless you have had that experience personally to chant and have such an experience you cannot believe. That is why they say we show with our lives. YOu continue that chanting and continue to show those miraculous things and that brings the curiosity to try it. But so many of us go through life like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, saying there is nothing in that black bag for me and we quit. Of course our greatest experiences are through chanting for others and sharing and that is what I'm trying to do!

Comment

Up to Ivan and Beyond

I practiced for 10 years, was a district chief, and referred to as the daimoku Queen. Hours of it. My life was referred to Dancing on Razor Blades, Walking through piles of shit and coming out smelling like vanilla, Out in the middle of the ocean sinking and somebody come by and throws me a life preserver, Just a few things through the years that have been said to me. And I was always a little ecclectic in my thinking prior to chanting. And with the attitude to closed your experience with so too did I, After 10 years, I just quit, moved to Cal. moved to New Mexico, back to Texas and two years ago to Florida.
                        This past summer in June, My youngest son, 20 years old next week, began to teach himself Gongyo. He came to me one night for help with some pronunciations and I was amazed at what he had taught himself. Which led to Mom pulling out old guidances, encouragements etc from the butsudan. Found old pictures, contacted some old members in Texas to find out that my male counterpart in the district had passed in Feb. I was so upset. I then remembered that the first time I met him he had just begun chanting after quitting for 10 years. We had spent hours discussing his quitting, almost like he had given me encouragement then for now. I became very worried about PTB, whom I had not been able to get ahold of in the past 4 years and did so that day. On July7, I did my first Gongyo. I felt peaceful and resolved that everything was going to be ok. I had chanted to find peace and be in rhythm to correct my personal situation. I still had obligations in Texas and a relationship that I had been in for 10 years and basically walked away tired. I walked into the living room where my son, his fiance, and my roommate sat, all looking at me. I just shrugged my shoulders and said, "Be prepared, Anything is possible" Well Ivan came. and blew my ass right back. My house was destroyed but it was as tho I had been there and said you can have this but not this etc. Everything I needed was there where others did not have, truck to get out, boxes, etc. I transfered my job I moved out of a 3000sq ft. house 800 miles away on $1300. I have not had any money since. I have been protected. The first hour of me arriving in that horrible 17 hour drive in the truck from hell, the man I referred to called me on my cell. Hadn't heard from him in 3 weeks, and said, " You are here aren't you"
                        Why am I here? I have no idea. What is ahead of me? I have no idea. But what I do know is what I chanted and I believe more than anything that I am suppose to be here. I have plenty of chanting to do now. There are alot of unfinished things in the works. But did I need a hurricane to get me here? My friends laught and say Would you have left without the hurricane ? Damn It No. So do I believe your story of the $100? You bet! Gordy P. Don't stop chanting. Whether you understand or not! Southern Girl

Comment

A Persistent Southern Girl

Thank you for caring enough to re-type and then re-type your message, S. Girl! I read and then re-read your message and appreciated what you had to say. I've worked on long e-mails and PMs and had them pulled out from under me right before I sent them off, too. Not a good feeling. I yelled so hard one time I scared my poor ol' dog into the bedroom and behind the bed!

How bout another dose of mystic coincidence. I had your first reply read to me over the phone tonight by PTDoobie! Didn't realize I had phone messages waiting until I finished up on the computer, and there was a message from that crazy shit! Hadn't heard his voice in over a year (maybe two). We've been catching up a lot via PMs on this site in the last couple months, but tonight happened to be our first conversation in a loooong time. He was in the middle of urging me to continue chanting (as usual) and he hadn't even read my last post yet! Later on in the call, he got on-line and saw your reply, though, and read it over the phone to me. I know we're gettin' close to Halloween; must be a full moon out tonight, too

Getting a double-dose of urging at the same time, from both sides of the country, is enough to make this midwestern boy's knees shake a bit! Tell ya what: I'm going to dust it off and give it another ride around the block after the events of tonight. Don't know much more than that first phrase PTB taught me a couple decades ago, but that was enough to get the job done before. Though things have been lots worse for me than they are right now, I've still got a number of decent, worthwhile things I'd really like to see happen; not only in my life but in those of friends and family. Good to hear you've come full circle in your part of the world. I'm sure you'll come out "smelling like vanilla"!

Nam myoho renge kyo!

GordyP
                          Find the good, and praise it

Comment

You Go Boy!

Yeah Gordy P! Doobie can be a pain in the ass sometimes, but he cares and passionately believes in what he believes, and that is what I love about him the most. Like your little saying at the end of your messages-Life is tragedy to those who think and comedy to those who feel. I would say that is the line I just crossed. When NamMyohoRengeKyo is said with feeling and not thinking it works. Otherwise you are hitting a brick wall. So try to shoot for the comedy.
                            I seriously wrote more details in the story but by the 3rd time, it was a process of elimination. I guess the point of the story was that after 10 years, I came to think to much and not feel. I lost the heart of it by everyone telling me what I should be doing and how to do it and when to do it and it all became very mechanical. I had to find it again for me. And you have to find that too for yourself. You don't need to have or know anything else but NamMyohoRengeKyo and your heart and desires for the betterment of yourself and those around you. The rest will come when you are ready for it too.
                            The other point was you had your one experience and freaked by it, questioned it but went on. And now it has somehow come back to you only because your life has made causes for it to. And the same thing has happened for me. I guess I just wanted to validate to you that if you were nuts then so am I. Only I somehow summoned a fucking hurricane to move me! ha
                            Love & Light to ya, SG

Comment

PS Doobie & Gordy P

Well it is 1am and I have to go to bed so I can get up and take my Drug Screen for work on Monday. You could send a few NamMyoho's for that one. And tho I have not yet recieved any packages from Fema or the Red Cross, I could sure use some "Flowers" (wink wink) to get thru the rest of this shit! I just don't know how to chant to pass a test and then get flowers! Do ya think that is .......correct thinking? sg

Comment

Huge SMILES!!!

Hey Gordy it was great to talk again last night! I don't think it had been quite as long as your recollection, but who gives a shit now? Personal hibernations distort you perception of time and space. You are the only human being on the planet that never forgets my birthday.

You are hereby advised that based on the concept of dependent origination, the person who lost the C-note had the karmic debt to do so, whether rich or poor, it didn't matter. That karma was theirs just as your was yours in finding it. We are all completely responsible for everything that happens to us. Good and bad. No exceptions.

You held no culpable responsibility to the person who lost the money. Your chanting was not put to use to victimize an innocent person. You were put in rhythm with your environment to be at the right place at the right time to have your desire fulfilled. It is called "good fortune". It is the same phenomena at work as that perceived in the West as "luck".

Nothing is ever 'taken away' in order to be 'given to you'. There is no manifestation of a power, outside that of your own life, putting you in play to be at the right place at the right time to have these desires fulfilled. It seems that you chanted for your sister's problem and were delivered its solution.

However, this was an expedient means, as whether you were consciously doing it or not, simultaneously you were beseeching the Universe to be allowed to manifest your innate Buddha Nature. This was the True Cause that led to that effect. The Universe doesn't care about you getting a hundred bucks for your sister, the Universe wants you to awaken your Buddha nature and fulfill your promise to make great efforts toward the establishment of Kosen Rufu (World Peace).

You think your prayer is something insignificant or selfish or self serving. IT IS NOT!!! It is the cause that leads to your enlightenment. Bono Soku Bodai >> Earthly Desires Equal Enlightenment! Don't fight it! Go with it! Win and Grin! Ha!

I love this LAW!

Thomas

(SG has lots more stories coming folks. Just be patient. Her life is very entertaining. Synergistic? Just try plain 'ole MYSTIC!)
                                Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

Working...
                                X