What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cant stop growing! haha

sneakinman13

Veteran
sooo. i decided to kick back for winter and just run a 600 watt closet grow.... i told myself i wouldnt grow at all this winter. but i just cant resist myself. haha soooo with that being said. im running all plants from seed...

gonna be a bunch of random stuff. only strain im growing that i am 100 percent certain on is my super silver sour diesel haze that i was gifted by rez to be a beta tester... i really wanted to save these for my next set up. but im planting one this winter to see how she is :)

all the seeds are top nautch and should be a real treat come harvest timeee..

if you want to see a previous grow of mine. check my sig... yes im going from 8 k to 600 watts. :) just for the winter tho. i have some very nice plans for the future.

well enough rambling. i got a few pics of my closet setup. hope you all enjoy. thanks
picture.php

picture.php

^i went with a stealth design. pretty basic... this is just a transformed room up in a loft. worked out really well!
picture.php

^a peak underneath
picture.php

let there be light.
picture.php

^pretty basic right now... will be adding things/making the room more enjoyable to look at as the grow grows :)
picture.php

^there is the 600 watt light. and my floro i will be using for the plants first few days of life... i got the floro hung pretty ghetto right now so that its high enough in my room that i can walk under it... since there are no sprouts yet...
picture.php

^thermometer
picture.php

^31 soon to be seedling..... all kinds of dank genetics...
picture.php

^super silver sour diesel haze ! thanks rez
picture.php

^ my soils....

picture.php

^for nutrients. i will be trying out most the humbolt line! pretty excited as ive been running the same stuff for years. so gonna see if its a change for the good or worse i suppose! ha
picture.php

^all my nutes/pest control/ph ups n downs
picture.php

^azatrol for mites. eagle E for mildew, hygrozyme for healthy roots,ginormous for a bud enchancer , and my ph up and down.
picture.php

^humbolt grow and bloom, some cal mag, humbolt verde... this stuff has 16 percent nitrogen. cant wait to foilar feed with this stuff!
picture.php

^myco madness from humbolt... its beneficial bacteria you add in your soil.. never tried this befor so if anyone here has feel free to chime in on it... also here big up powder from humbolt,snowstorm ultra from humbolt, and monterey garden insect spray for a thripe preventative.
picture.php

^big up podwer,humbolt nutrients.....

soo thats all the pics i got for now of the new closet... illl get more once some seedling start to poppppp.. until then i have a few pics of some nugs from my last harvest. hoope you all enjoy. take care

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

happy gardening ppl :wave:

FlaDankster

Veteran
From a Bentley to a Yugo..........but ya gotta drive right!I love my Yugo.

Can't wait to see what ya get goin in there.What else you doin besides the SSSDH?

And to my understanding you are better off Using your Myco at transplant sprinkling it on the roots verses putting it directly in your soil.

FD

whodair

Veteran
keepin it fresh inside the hippie dome !! all the best to you and the winter garden homie !!

sneakinman13

Veteran
fladankster- thanks for dropping by! for strains. there all masterkush / ogk crosses a ffriend made out of some veryyyyyyyy fine genetics . no 100 percent on what is what just planted a handfull of them :). so sprinkle the myco on the roots huh? sounds about right.....thanks!

whodair- ha , yeaaa gotta have a lil something something for the personal! after all homegrown is the best grown :) take care

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
Is that a DIY tent?
Do your fans billow it and move it alot?

Cool tent!

How are you controlling smell (if at all)?

I was looking to see how the in/out air would be done too.

This should be good tho, I'll be checking back for sure.

sneakinman13

Veteran
!!!-where i live smell is not a problem. im in the mountains far away from ppl... but if it gets unbareable i will just buy a carbon filter. :)

stress test-thanks for stopping in... i guess you could say its a diy tent. i just made a closet out of sheets and panda pretty much in a nook in my loft.... works well. the fans do blow it. but not to bad. def noticable tho.... im not worried however since no one will be over to see them. as far as in and out vents goes. its pretty much just gonna be me opening the flap to the grow multiple times a day eeven leaving it open for hours here n there. i like spending time with them anyhow :)

hope that answers your questions...

duplicate- you and i both!!! i cannnot wait to see how it turns out... i peeked in the soil today and saw a taproot on it so i kno she will sprout! be back soon with updatesssss

FlaDankster

Veteran
Sounds like some good stuff you throwin in there.Love a mixed garden.

If you go with sprinkling the myco at transplant have a water bottle handy and mist your rootball slightly......the myco sticks a bit better verses not misting.

FD

sneakinman13

Veteran
Sounds like some good stuff you throwin in there.Love a mixed garden.

If you go with sprinkling the myco at transplant have a water bottle handy and mist your rootball slightly......the myco sticks a bit better verses not misting.

FD

ya it should be a interesting line up of funkxxxx. very excited!
i think i am gonna go with putting the myco on the roootball. so i will take your advice and mist the roots forsure! thanks

sneakinman13

Veteran
1-18-11 update- sprouts

1-18-11 update- sprouts

so i finally have some sprouts to show you all.. so far i have had about 16 pop. 12 of them are out of the shell and growing the other 4 are almost there!

ill start out with the super silver sour diesel haze that is up n running :)
picture.php

^isnt she cute!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

here is what is left to pop.
picture.php

^all kinds of fire here... i just plan on keeping the most vigorous plants , while weeding out the males/runts so i can have a semi even canopy come harvest.

next i have a few posters i added to spice up the area :) haha

picture.php

and last i have some medicated fruity pebbles that i made a few nights ago... made with 3 tablespoons of canna oil. very strong treats here!

picture.php

picture.php

^ mmmmmm yummmy

welll that will be all for now... be back sooon with some updates! i plan on making a medicated baklava here in the next couple days so i will forsure be back with a photo or 2. :wave:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
why the lock on the cab?

why the lock on the cab?

picture.php

you would figure that if anyone came into that room, they wouldn't be reaching for the cabinet.

everything else looks great so far, but that struck me as curious.

sneakinman13

Veteran
picture.php

you would figure that if anyone came into that room, they wouldn't be reaching for the cabinet.

everything else looks great so far, but that struck me as curious.

what lock are you referring to???? there is no lock. thats just sheets and panda. im not worried about ppl coming in and taking my stuff! i live in a very relaxed area where ppl are doing alot more then my lil 600 watter.

welll anyhow thanks for stopping by. glad your enjoying the start!

duplicate, thanks for checking in!

editttttttt.cocktailfrank- if you think that small wood door is the entry then i am sorry. thats just a storage closet next to it. my tent just has those flaps where the 2 dif sheets meet. that make sense?

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the cabinet on the right off the tent.
sure looks like a master lock on it to me.
either that or it's a handle, not sure.

i apoligize for the "off topic" ?'s
i was really really high of dat haze yesterday!
i find myself staring at pics for about 10 mins longer than nec.

sneakinman13

Veteran
the cabinet on the right off the tent.
sure looks like a master lock on it to me.
either that or it's a handle, not sure.

i apoligize for the "off topic" ?'s
i was really really high of dat haze yesterday!
i find myself staring at pics for about 10 mins longer than nec.

haha. that is a coat rack to the right of it.... i just smeared the coats n things as there of no importance to this thread. so maybe its a blur spot your seeing!? not sure... ha dont sweat it tho i findmyself doing the sameeee ishh all the time :dance013:

randybobandy-thanks for stopppping byyyy !

sneakinman13

Veteran
1-22-11 update , new clones plus seed shots.

1-22-11 update , new clones plus seed shots.

so i picked up a bluecheese clone, and a purple kush clone a couple days ago.... they looked very healthy and lush so i decided to add them to my new home.... other then that just got a few random piccccs i wanted to share. hope u enjoy
picture.php

^so i added a zipper and spent a few hours assuring that this tent is lightproof. and it is. finally!
picture.php

^just added some more panda in places and made sure that everythings lightproof.
picture.php

^dif side of cab.
picture.php

^shot of whats going on in there

picture.php

^my new babies! the bluecheese came from a selected mom from the big buddah seed company. the purple kush i dont kno to much about. but is suppose to be the real deal...

picture.php

picture.php

^so i ended up with 22 sprouts out of the 30 i planted. the other 8 took to long so i just trashed um... im hoping to keep 10 of the most lush females so that i can find a few moms :)
picture.php

^finally starting to show some nice root growth
picture.php

picture.php

^super silver sour diesel haze :)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^the guy at the hydrostore gifted me this for free. swears i will love it and be buying some in the future. so i figured i would try it on a few of the plantsss. well thats it for now. pceeee