All of my grow reviews.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of my grow reviews.

Work in progress will continue to fill in threads I have made...

This is a list of every strain I have grown and reviewed on IC. Hopefully this helps some of you.

Chimera Seeds

Female Seeds
    [/LIST]
    Green House Seed Company

Karma Genetics

Mosca Negra Seeds

Paradise Seed Seeds

Reservoir Seeds
    Spice of Life

The Flying Dutchmen

I wouldn't currently grow anything from this company. Can't speak for non-fem'd beans other than Dutchmen's Royal Orange, but I've grown Nepal Kush, Dutchmens Royal Orange, and blueberry x skunk (there is no blueberry at all) and they were terrible. 3 strikes in a row and your definitely out of my seed buying recommendation list.
    Last edited by 40AmpstoFreedom; 05-25-2011, 20:31.
    Below is a link to all of my grow reviews...there are a bunch so get off the clones, dive in, and find some new genetics to appreciate!

Click here for a link to all of my grows

nice job mate
    **** DISCLAIMER **** Everything said here is fictional and made up, all photos were found on the internet.

Jimmy Carter - “When the legal side effects of a substance cause more harm to a person than the side effects of the substance itself, we have an injustice!”

Comment

thanks there is a bunch more check back will be adding about 15 more links maybe tonight or tomorrow and then some more when I feel like finding them.
      Below is a link to all of my grow reviews...there are a bunch so get off the clones, dive in, and find some new genetics to appreciate!

Comment

sweet will do mate
        **** DISCLAIMER **** Everything said here is fictional and made up, all photos were found on the internet.

Jimmy Carter - “When the legal side effects of a substance cause more harm to a person than the side effects of the substance itself, we have an injustice!”

Comment

Damn 40! That's quite the resume.
          The Exploratory Laboratory
          The fates lead him who will; him who won't they drag. - Seneca

Comment

Thanks for the info
            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=182312 9 green crack and a bagseed in a dr80 400 watt hps

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=194514 8 blue dreams in dr80-old setup tent now used for moms and clones
            Current= multi strain 1000 watt grow in secret jardin 4x4 grow tent https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....38#post5064338

Comment

Updated it with a couple of links.

Comment

your talent speaks for itself. very nice.

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” - Albert Einstein

Comment

ive always enjoyed your grow threads thx for putting them all together for easy access
                  Doing the bull dance, feeling the flow...working it, working it.

Comment

Thanks and no problem guys wish I had started it in the beginning and could find everything lol. I'll keep piling it on should be a bunch more this year as well.

Comment

sweet man. amazing job. keep it up the dank

Comment

420 you have been a busy little bee havn´t you? Nice job there putting this together. That is like the strain report. lol Do you spend all of your money on electricity and seeds?

V

Comment

LoL, pretty much. When I started growing back in 08' (like that was long ago lol) I decided to do all seed grows for experience and to build my skills. I figured if you can make every single plant in a large seed grow happy then organics is mastered. I feel accomplished in organics now and it has given me a lot of confidence in growing in general. I will be doing coco next so we will see how it goes. Expect about 6-8 more additions to the list for the rest of year.

Rez Aeric Cali-O x Sour Diesel
                          Rez Chem D x Hindu Kush
                          Rez Durban Poison x Diesel
                          Another pack of Sour D and another pack of Chemd IBL
                          Possibly RKS from Rez if I make the list
                          DJ GrapeKrush

and whatever I can grab from Karma's Kush releases are the itinerary so far.

Comment

Very nice collection of grows there 40!

Heres the million dollar question.. Which strain did u like the most all round? I know its subjective as hell but u must be able to say at least top 3.. If not your absolute favorite?

Any BOG grows for you in the future 40?..

keep up the great work
                            Blazing

Comment

1. Rez Galadriel intense pineapple, fruit, sour d pheno.
                              2. Spice of Life OG Kush x BlueSatellite 2.2
                              3. For 3rd place I'd say the mom I found in some beta's from Karma Genetics and it is Happybrother x SFV BX2 (the kush male he lost). He is about to release a new line of kushes tho and he thinks its better than the last and I love his gear so far. Rez's Killer Chemdog is also amazing and ties for third.

I can only say Rez's galad is best for me because the high is much more dynamic than the SOL strain. Kush is heavy the sour d and c99 highs are intense and strong. Both taste and smell phenomenal.

I'd pop 2 packs of each and be guaranteed some really nice moms. Go for the tall weak stemmd ogk x bs 2.2 Flowering smells amazingly like lemon zest and the sweetest berry. Basically flops over with very deceptive weight of buds. 2 oz a plant in 3 gal organic easy.

For galadriel I found some really bomb sour phenos but the one of 9 female was a sweet one and just amazing. These are tall and lanky as well with very sativa buds not the dense short plants those are the sour one's and some have a touch of floral/fruit.

As far as BOG goes I bought 4 packs of seeds and popped 2 so far. I did not even bother finishing the report. Bogbubble and Lifesaver. I did not bother with clones either. 1 bogbubble was decent smell but really light and not noticeable unless it was an ounce in a jar and you just opened it. I have seen many amazing bog grow though so it very well could just be bad luck. They were all much better than the ghs (gws, ww, and wr) I ran at the time tho lol. I will pop the remaining packs again sometime and see whats up but so far I just don't think its a fair shake with all the good posts of bog gear I have seen since og.
                              Last edited by 40AmpstoFreedom; 05-24-2011, 17:00.

Comment

Working...
                              X