What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Does this need to be pulled out? Hermie?

StickyBandit

I found these in the grow room today on the OG Kush and I don't want to ruin the other strains I have going.
What do you guys think?? Rip it?
Cheers
S20210913_0001.jpg
20210913_171827.jpg
20210913_171633.jpg

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
From what I have gathered in my short experience... is exactly that. Regardless of why it happened, the plant has "hermie" genes and will manifest themselves at a later date, becoming another PITA. So folks skip future heartaches. :tiphat:

B.T. Herb

hi sticky
i also got an Og that has show a slight hermie tendency after been long time stressed up in a very hard ambient
but this looks like something more than a variation...

St. Phatty

Chop it up like parsley and put it out in the morning when the sun isn't there to dry it out.

Animals LOVE Cannabis.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
If you do any breeding at all, you can catch some of that pollen and use it for female pollen. Feminized pollen can be used with regular seed plants to boost the female ratio. 😎

StickyBandit

If you do any breeding at all, you can catch some of that pollen and use it for female pollen. Feminized pollen can be used with regular seed plants to boost the female ratio. 😎

Anything hermie I think I will just throw out. The risk of seeding the whole grow room is too scary to think about. The Mrs would kill me 😋