What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Katsus Dracarys anyone grown it

Roadblock

Just popped 5 and can't find much information about the strain wondering what to expect in potency taste and phenotype if she has any likes.

Cheers

entropical

Veteran
I read some reports on the Dracarys having fruity grape/melon/strawberry terps. Should be potent enough. It could be that my memory is off, but I think there was one report on herms also so keep an eye out.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Katsus Dracarys - (Gorilla Glue #4 x Pre-98 Bubba Kush) Very interesting strain Roadblock, I hope you don't mind showing how they do? 😎

Roadblock

Katsus Dracarys - (Gorilla Glue #4 x Pre-98 Bubba Kush) Very interesting strain Roadblock, I hope you don't mind showing how they do? 😎

I had some issues with the rooms ventilation and the mothers got root rot, but I took cuttings the day before symptoms and they are fine here they are at 14 days in the system, the phenotype of both Katsu strains is very robust I like them so far.

Dracary.
Click image for larger version  Name:	Dracary1.jpg Views:	2 Size:	69.4 KB ID:	17942650

Click image for larger version  Name:	Dracary1.jpg Views:	2 Size:	69.4 KB ID:	17942650

Some Katsu Bubba Sis ChemSis cross pre 98 Bubba Kush.

The 4 at the back near the orange tap are Dracary the rest are Gelato.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Dracary_Gelato.jpg Views:	2 Size:	90.0 KB ID:	17942651

Last edited: