Katsus Dracarys anyone grown it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katsus Dracarys anyone grown it

Just popped 5 and can't find much information about the strain wondering what to expect in potency taste and phenotype if she has any likes.

Cheers

I read some reports on the Dracarys having fruity grape/melon/strawberry terps. Should be potent enough. It could be that my memory is off, but I think there was one report on herms also so keep an eye out.
    Instant Zen

Comment

Katsus Dracarys - (Gorilla Glue #4 x Pre-98 Bubba Kush) Very interesting strain Roadblock, I hope you don't mind showing how they do? 😎

Comment

Originally posted by Creeperpark View Post
        Katsus Dracarys - (Gorilla Glue #4 x Pre-98 Bubba Kush) Very interesting strain Roadblock, I hope you don't mind showing how they do? 😎

I had some issues with the rooms ventilation and the mothers got root rot, but I took cuttings the day before symptoms and they are fine here they are at 14 days in the system, the phenotype of both Katsu strains is very robust I like them so far.

Dracary.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Dracary1.jpg Views:	2 Size:	69.4 KB ID:	17942650
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Dracary2.jpg Views:	2 Size:	69.8 KB ID:	17942649

Some Katsu Bubba Sis ChemSis cross pre 98 Bubba Kush.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Bubba_sis1.jpg Views:	2 Size:	64.6 KB ID:	17942647
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Bubba_sis2.jpg Views:	2 Size:	63.3 KB ID:	17942648

The 4 at the back near the orange tap are Dracary the rest are Gelato.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Dracary_Gelato.jpg Views:	2 Size:	90.0 KB ID:	17942651
        Last edited by Roadblock; 09-14-2021, 07:16.

Comment

Looking very nice my friend you are doing a very good job. 😎

Comment

Working...
          X