What's new

a great book,i guess many of you guy have already read.i wander what do you think?

ningning

the "Natural farming method" write by福冈正信,i don't know how to trans to english,the other book with much famous“The revolution of a straw”“一根稻草的革命”
i like his natural way,actually many of you guys already do his way,i see much guerrilla have many hippie practice,it's so cool,i love these culture
i'm new guy of agriculture,as i know fruit tree must be cliped,we do this on canna too,it's work fine,actually it's work great!we train plant,it can make yield rise in a lot of quantity,even decuple than natural and train can make it bushy,change flower time,it's useful, for safety and yield. but it's not natural,what do you think?
should i follow the book strictly?i really want to ,but it's will make many problem,what do you guys think?
and in some how,i think morden seeds breeding is not nature already,so i'm wonder could these seed bear the nature trial? we cann't leave morden seeds bank,their work is great to,they make we can grown sativa on the cold high land,they make strain more effective
could we grown these seeds in the nature way like this book said?and any one have some cold-resistant strain suggest?i want to try this way

White Beard

I’m familiar with Fukuoka’s “One Straw Revolution”, but I can’t make out what the other volume might be, sorry