What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Powder mildew on clones

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
I recently got some cuts, they seemed fine, but 2 weeks after transplant I've noticed PM...

Im worried,,, most of them will be full term outdoor, I have done a root drench with activonate and sprayed them good with Green Cure which is mostly Potassium Bicorbonte.

Was wondering if anyone has tried a solution of h202 or hydrogen peroxide for spraying? I've treated mature plants with a h202 wash,,,,, But my outdoor plants have a long ways to go until harvest time..... I do have a sulfer burner and that will be my last option...... Thanks in advance

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
It would be best to address your growing environment first before spraying anything on them. Take your clones outdoors where they will be growing and allow them to dry out first. If you have clones and they are getting sick you need to raise the RH. Sun and dry air is the best cure for mold. 😎

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
PM is environmental! That being said, there are strains that are resistant. Knocking on wood I have never had that issue. That being said... I am pretty anal when it comes to my environment. :tiphat:

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
That stuff in hydroguard sorts PM but there isn't enough in Hydroguard. The trail will lead to southern something ag.

Latest posts

Latest posts