What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HPS grow glasses

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I think I seen some thread on grow glasses in the grow design and equipment forum, some months ago. They were mentioning method7 as well. Hope you find your answer.

Cloneman

Veteran
Its very important to protect your eyes when under any High Intensity Lights.

Exactly!

fetch?photoid=16885121.jpg

And of course protect your noggin

fetch?photoid=16885120.jpg

Cvh

Supermod
Eye protection is indeed important.

And besides you can always recognize a real deal grower because he wears shades indoors.

Cheers.

RockinRobot

They're great if you like throwing away cash. Unless you're running a huge grow there's really no reason to be in the room with the lights on anyway. I do all My maintenance during the dark period using green light. I find the more time you spend in the grow room the worse the plants do.

Cloneman

Veteran
They're great if you like throwing away cash. Unless you're running a huge grow there's really no reason to be in the room with the lights on anyway. I do all My maintenance during the dark period using green light. I find the more time you spend in the grow room the worse the plants do.

Yep same for me, I run the lights at night...