What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hydrogen peroxide spray

So I had to spray lightly with mammoth in my flower room all
is good I just want to give it a good rinse before cut down what mix can I use?

OldSSSCGuy

Could you maybe say that in a different way? Sorry, I can't really figure out what you mean. But if you are asking if a light diluted hydrogen peroxide would hurt anything - naw, you're cool.

Sorry I’m high lol I’m trying to figure out a good ratio of h202 and water to spray my plants with to rinse off anything from the mammoth I sprayed

I got 2 bottles of 3 percent I’m gunna mix 1 gallon of water to 1 bottle I wanna do is rinse off anything left from the mammoth bio con I sprayed last week also sprayed lightly with mammoth

Half a pint bottle in a gallon of water then sprayed with just water everything looks and smells amazing gunna let her dry flush the next 2 days and cut down Tuesday or wensday

xerb

Common drug store 3% hydrogen peroxide has a stabilizer in it.

Some people can detect it in the smell/taste of your weed.

Grow store 30% peroxide does not have the stabilizer in it.

Been there, done that. XERB

Tynehead Tom

420giveaway
So I had to spray lightly with mammoth in my flower room all
is good I just want to give it a good rinse before cut down what mix can I use?

60 ml of Garden Grade 35% H202 (not drugstore type) per US Gallon is the dose you are looking for.
the store in my small town only stocks 27% so I bumped it up to 70ml of 27% with no ill effect

in fact my every 5 day pest management spray in veg is:
60ml per gallon 35% h202
80ml per gallon 190 proof everclear alcohol
8 to 10 ml dawn dish soap or your favorite wetting agent.
I skip the dishsoap if I ever have to spray during the flowering cycle and I also use the spray to sanitize work stations , floors and walls.

Latest posts

Latest posts