What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Episode II The Clone Wars

Joemutt1978

Bad News!!

Bad News!!

I went out to see my plants the other day, I noticed what looked like bannanas starting to grow, I thought, No, can't be, it is June! Well when I went to the other one, sure enough, bannanas all over, and some popping open.
6273.jpg

I am going to wait until they are a little more ripe and collect some pollen. I have replacement plants ready to be put in, vegging about four weeks. We will get them in and update everyone.

This is the other LSD that ended up being male. :mad:
6271-med.jpg

Another Angle:
6272-med.jpg

And Another:
6274-med.jpg

Would have been great to get female, but next time I will.

Joemutt1978

New Digital Camera!!

New Digital Camera!!

I have got some new pics on my 6.1 megapixel Digital. I am resizing the pics and posting them this weekend. One of them will make Bog's jaw drop!

"You bred that LSD for yield Bog?"

My fourth one to come down is huge for something that went into flower a week from seed!

Back from three weeks vacation, got updates soon!

Last edited:

Joemutt1978

Got back from three weeks vacation and the ladies are surprisingly doing well, had a nice visit with a few of the guys at seeds direct in amsterdam. Well my two buddies were in charge of the garden when I left, they had just gone into flowering so I had found a few females, and only one male! a couple others had not shown yet, the two newbie growers, and when I say newbie I mean never grown, just watched me, did an excellent job at identifying the males, and giving them the axe.

These are the plants about to go into flowering, this is what I left for them to grow:
627All1.JPG

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
welcome back! How was your trip??
Hope all went well. Glad to see you can count on someone to go on vacation. I need someone I can trust!!!

What have you git there??
Talk to you later

Joemutt1978

Hey Hog!

Hey Hog!

Yeah I made it back safely, out of three weeks in Europe I only spent two days in amsterdam:mad:

Everyone at seedsdirect is as cool as you can imagine. The shop is one of my favorites, real nice atmosphere, talking about growing(and not being paranoid), and of course all the bud you can smoke!

I met Payaso, the editor of International Cannagraphic, what a nice man, he has big dreams of IC and I am with him 100% of the way, SD was low on bud when I came in and he ran across town to get some Bogbubble for me to try!

Adding some strains to the Clone wars that were smuggled back in:

1. B-52
2. New Purple Power
3. Mixed Sativa(Nirvana)
4. Durban x Skunk

Hog, let me know if any of those sound good to you, seeds or clones, just let me know. Here are your clones, doing well, this is when they went in flower, three weeks ago, now they are budding up nicely, pics soon!

Click for Larger Image

Joemutt1978

Here is a great shot of one of my heaviest yielding LSD's so far. They were only vegged like a week so my 2nd round of LSD's should be alot bigger:

627Bog1.jpg

Joemutt1978

So as I was saying, here is what I found in my garden when I got back. I had not seen my ladies in three weeks, they had just been put into flowering when I left.

627Garden1-med.jpg

I thought they did pretty well for newbies, and as a kind gesture for watering for me I told them I would give each of them a whole plant, now they need to learn how to harvest!

Joemutt1978

Visiting Amsterdam is a lifechanging experience, kind of like when I visited New Orleans for the first time. Well, so I was a little lost, looking for seeds direct, I stumbled across Flying Dutchmen. This was the first time I have ever seen a cannabis plant just chilling out in front of a store.

627Store1-med.jpg

I thought......wow.... we might be the home of the brave, but we ain't the land of the free!

Going in the shop, I talked with the nice lady and gentleman at the counter, that were arguing amongst themselves about something. After looking over their fine glass selection, and I mean it was the best glass pieces I have ever seen, I bought a little personal piece, that I was going to use for 2 days and throw away, before boarding my flight home. I said that I was apolagetic for asking this but "can you tell me where seeds direct is"? The woman, delightfully helped me on how to get there, and even gave me a map, the guy on the other hand, who was probably angry I am asking where his competitors store is, said, "Just look for the shop with the bloody expensive car parked out in front of it!!!!" Oh lord, I knew who he was talking about, too bad gypsy wasn't there though.

Joemutt1978

After awhile of looking around, I ran into Sensi Seedbank! There was more than one, I think one was a coffeeshop, and one was a seedshop, and one was a cannabis museum. Anyways, as I was looking around at all the past cup winners, I noticed a man in the growroom giving vaporizer hits to everyone! He might have been in a wheelchair, I couldn't tell. I was really high, and decided not to go in or I would probably break something. Well, by the time I was leaving, he was asking if people grew, they all said no, and he was just overloading them with sensi seeds! I thought damn, if I had been in there and told him I grew, and actually grew one of his strains, he most likely would have hooked me up too! You snooze you lose!

Here is one of his cup winners, I think its BIO category, forgot the strain:

627Cup1.jpg

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
hey joe!!
Sounds like you had a great trip!!
I plan on going to the 420 cup in 2005!! I have never been over seas!! Can't wait!! I wish we had the same freedom and respect for MJ here in the US as over there!!!

Joemutt1978

Yes, it was great, the only thing I didn't like was all the drug pushers on the street. I walked down one street and got offered hard drugs like 10 times! I walked around this beautiful church to get some photos, and got offered drugs! I mean damn, they slang rocks right out here in front of the damn church!

I am from the bible belt and if you slung a rock near a church here, a bolt of lightning would literally come down out of the sky, strike you dead, and God would send you straight to Hell.

Joemutt1978

Now for a little tour of my growroom!

627Picture_157-med.jpg

That was the entrance, when closed, looks like a regular closet door, light is held in with weather insulation strips that stick to the doorframe.

Taking a look inside you see my guages, fire alarm, and yes the ultimate picture to have in your growroom:

Me meeting Snoop Dogg:

627Picture_159-med.jpg

Joemutt1978

A little further in you can see the glow of the High Pressure Sodium. Two 150w HPS's a 70w HPS and a 50w HPS provide enough light for me to grow my own.

627Picture_158-med.jpg

Joemutt1978

In emergency situations, thank god I haven't had any yet, I have a remote control for a complete blackout of the growroom. This remote control will work from a block away, and is perfect for security and peace of mind.

627Picture_178-med.jpg

Joemutt1978

And no growroom is complete without good ventilation, this is the ceiling vent, I cut out the ceiling, installed it, and no problems, there is a screen that goes over it, like in the bathroom, but I don't put it on.

627Picture_176-med.jpg

Joemutt1978

Hey Hog,

You got the package I sent you, hope you enjoyed it. I thought you might like that booklet from the Hydro store in Amsterdam. When you walked in, there was everything conceivable about hydro. Walking in the back they have a grow on display, some big ole monsters in buckets, here you go...............

627Picture_128-med.jpg

627Picture_129-med.jpg

A real nice shop, and real nice people, with a coffeeshop built right in to the store! I was about to buy some Mylar, because I can't find any here, and nobody knew what I was talking about, finally they got it, I guess they call Mylar something different over there.

Joemutt1978

Hey Tex,

I was out at the grow the other day, saw something that reminded me of you, because I was so hungry, I was thinking, hhhmmm......barbecue!

62734519071493.jpg

Hey should I leave these snakes there? I don't think they will harm my plants, and will eat things that do harm my plants. I might round up a few and toss 'em over toward the grow!

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Those snakes are more likely to hurt you than your plant. Is that a rattler? One of my earliest childhood memories is of my grand father blowing a rattler to bits with a gauge.

Nice setup there Joe, what are you plannin on growin?

Meeting Snoop is def. on my to do list before I die.

bartender187

Joemutt1978

I am real careful when out around snakes, you ever see the crocodile hunter, that's how you handle snakes, once I was trying to grab a snake and had it's tail as it was going into the brush, and damned if I didn't get bit by another snake sitting right beside him. I thought it was one big snake I was pulling out, but it was two!

No, it's not a rattler, maybe a diamondback, I think it was poisonous by the shape of the head, it was only about two foot long, not very big.

Just put out a few more plants to take the place of the male LSD's, we have 2 Purple power, 1 B-52, and 3 Phoenix1 Hazes.
Here is there new home...........

62734519263365.jpg

I can't figure out why my indoor plants are doing better than the outdoor, maybe they are just getting used to the heat, the ones I have inside are blowing up, 2 purple power, 2 B-52. Also are 2 Phoenix1 Hazes, and a few Superfruit's. More on the way, just finding room.

G

Mmmmmmmmmmm Barbecue sounds yummy right now. A rib plate would hit the spot.

You could barbecue up those snakes as well if they get to be a bother. They sure are a good deterant for cridders for sure, just don't forget they are there.

Tex