What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Solve that pesty mold Problem...CMEMORY

cjunkie

http://www.theairfilterstore.com/allergy/damprid.htm
I dont know if that came up as a link or not but I have been putting these in my grow rooms recently and they have greatly reduced the chances of me finding moldy buds...check it out...Cheap and simple way to keep your buds from molding...also a great way to quick dry you buds if you leave the cap on the bucket and put some buds wrapped in TP in with it....so happy hunting

G

I think that is about the same stuff they sell at the marine store for boats that are left in a slip or moored up.

I'm not sure if ones stroger than the other but, if you go to sleep on a boat with the marine one open you need lotion in the morning. Along with chap stick, eye drops etc.. it sucks the moisture out of air with a vengance.

I just lost a pile to mold and had not thought of that as a solution.

Could it possibly pull to much out ?

Oh well, we will see, off to Marine West for supplies.

Thanks for the info CJ

Texas Kid

Say CJ thanks for the good link. I know that some will use it and it can come in handy for high hum rooms. I usually run my hum in the 30-55% range. When it rains out I can get up[ to 70-80%, but not for long. I haven't had any problems with mold, but I got plenty of wind moving around in there with A?C and 3 oscillating fans, but will keep in mind for it can come in handy, Later:D

Latest posts

Latest posts