What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bean growers Poll

Bean growers Poll

• I grow whatever comes up female

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I get more females than I need and have to kull some

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I grow multiple packs of seeds, becouse I don't get enough from one pack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I grow multiple packs of seeds,becouse I like the variety

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I grow multiple packs of seeds,becouse I like to breed them

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I choose the best female and take clones

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • I grow Male and Female to breed (same pack)

• I grow male and female and let them be as one as the goddess intended

• Total voters

Lothar420

I wanted a little insight into what seed growers are buying thier seeds for , you get 10-15 seeds in a pack
odds are they are not all going to be female(not talken feminized seeds here)
do you clone the best one
Do you just grow out whatever you get
even if it doesnt fill your space
Or toss some becouse you have to many
Basically what do you do with you 10-15 beans

G

guest123

well for me i always take a few clones of a few , keeping the best , or the best few .... i nearly always would lke a second chance to grow that strain again , some cuttings ive managed to keep for years ... damn the old cuttings and mother rooms end up pretty full though...

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
I grow out the females, clone them all ,flower them all, taste them all, keep the clones i liked, and start another flavour/variety.

:D

I voted for the grow more Females and kull but I don't kill them. I give the ladies that don't make the cut to a friend. My ladies have never gone Homeless. Dudes on the other hand need to be really special to hang out even for just a little while. But occasionally I encourage them to sex it up. Then the "special" dude mates with many fine bitches. Somewhere a balance is hopefully close to achieved. I want to find a few more strains that I really like and then start the breeding program. Seeds/clones might not be available Forever. Gain mad skills growing but learn some breeding too....Just in case. Seeds last a long time and stock can easily be freshened. And it's kinda hard to grab your clones , slip a few hundred into your pocket and escape some tragic situation. (They and Death might catch ME but the Weed and the Genes will go on)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts