Dime's West Coast Cannabis strainarama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dime's West Coast Cannabis strainarama

Strains to start off this year include, Silver haze, Trainwreck, bubbleberry, strawberry kush, SSHxKush, and have yet to pop some skushXsour diesel ibl seeds along with some other i will list and start later.

Well iv felt im getting a late start as warm weather kicks in, things have been busy and havnt got a chance to really get the ball on things, but got things rolling now.

this is my first plant outside this year, shes a beauty and her genes are Super Silver HazeXkush (not sure which kush yet, have yet to flower her) so am very interested to see how she turns out and have high hopes.

heres another shot of her.

well as things progress i will post up more shots and such. thinking of taking cuts soon so we will see. Peace, Dime
    Dime's 07 Outdoor

Prop. 215 and SB 420 Complient

Medicinal Cannabis Grower

RIP buckeye-Leaf , you will be missed, but not forgotten! and live on in our memories, cheers brotha

hahahaha high ya dime nice lookn plants
    i smoke cuz it gets ya high,not cuz it the thing ta do
    cuz it gets ya high
    ya dig :joint:
    Jack Herer
    R.I.P Hunter S. Thompson
    Richard Pryor
    and all the rest lost great ones

Peace Love & happines :joint:

Comment

that ssh x kush seems like a leggy gal... prolly going to throw out hella shoots... I'll pull up a seat for this one I brethren... JAH Bless
      Live Peacefully...

SAFETY
      Peter Bourne, President Carter's Drug Czar
      ''We did not view marijuana as a significant health problem--as it was
      not....Nobody dies from marijuana. Marijuana smoking, in fact, if one
      wants to be honest, is a source of pleasure and amusement to countless millions of
      people in America, and it continues to be that way.''
      Source: PBS's Frontline: ''Drug Wars,'' October 2000

R.I.P. LMN
      R.I.P. Medjool

Comment

Glad you started again this year bud good luck with the new strains!

Comment

Hahaha lets get this show ROLLING YEA BITCH!
          "I think maybe id like to apologize... but who to? Who..."

Comment

you know i wouldnt miss it bro lets hope you dont have to battle mold this year.....its gona be a fun show. one,lime

Comment

Nice plants.

Not doing the outside thing this year. No transportation. This may change though, my sister lets me use her car, but I'm not insured, and I got something going on the side involving an out of court settlement. So, I'm keeping a low profile for now, can't afford a driving with no insurance charge to get in the way of the arbitrator next month. Only a couple more weeks and my 4 year battle is over.....

Keep up with the plants!
              That was not a signature, sorry.

Comment

strawberry kush is some daaank. specially when grown outdoors in organic soil. smoooooothest kush there is. high is so pleasurable damn its been a while since i ripped the strawberry
                “Everything is written in the book of nature. This book is always open.” sepp holzer

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Interesting genetics you have there my friend, keep those pictures coming, I will be lurking.
                    "You can say whatever you want, as long as it's what we want you to say."
                    What's the logic in that? {inflorescence}

Better judged buy twelve then carried by six.

overgrow refugee looking to learn.... always learn...

Check out my 100% flourescent grow!

Comment

looking good dime cant wait to see the finished product best of luck ill keep a eye on this thread

Comment

Woooo, well with this heat coming on iv been trying to square away the last few details and strains iv been keeping an eye on.

Hoping to put together a good show hopefully to at least match last years. Thank you all for stopping by and kicking off 07!

Bird- ill see you in chat bud, stay safe and high.

eugene- pleasure having you along for the show, and looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Buckeye bro! happy to have you here posting, thanks for the awsome Dime picture as well man, Rock on!

3T man, hope you have a good season as well bro, hopefully it will be a good year all round?

Limelight- glad you stopped by man, Keep it green, cuz i sure will be hope to see what you have lined up for this year as well.

Facelift- hope things work out for you bud, theres a will theres a way.

Jaykush- thanks for stopping by and checking out my thread, i havnt got a chance to flower the strawberry kush yet, but am looking forward. hopefully will have some purple kush rooted and running soon as well.

H4l- Smoke it up man, thanks for stopping by.

after a nice spray and top i will probly have the other nice line up of strains out as well, you all smoke it up, and Keep it green this year! Overgrow the planet! Dime
                        Dime's 07 Outdoor

RIP buckeye-Leaf , you will be missed, but not forgotten! and live on in our memories, cheers brotha

Comment

mind if i pop a squat for the show?

lookin forward to updates! keep us posted
                          RIP Hillie

Comment

x

thanks for the kinds words MJ, and Kurly as well, hope to have a nice show for this year. Keep safe guys and glad to have you guys here.

Ethereal man please, sit, eat, smoke and hopefully enjoy the show!! Looking forward to possibly seeing some of your work as well. Happy seasons, and here's a few more shots to kick it off.

here's a picture of the strawberry kush in veg, hopefully she will be under the sun soon.^^

a few strains in this picture^ silver haze in back, bubbleberry in middle, ne ways should be a good year. Dime
                            Last edited by DimeBag65; 06-17-2007, 23:40. Reason: x
                            Dime's 07 Outdoor

Comment

x

Originally posted by buckeye-leaf
                              Glad you started again this year bud good luck with the new strains!

Love the picture man, just wanted to throw a picture up from last year.

Hope to have many more of these to come this year, RIP DIME
                              Last edited by DimeBag65; 06-17-2007, 23:41. Reason: x
                              Dime's 07 Outdoor

Comment

Working...
                              X