This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by star crash View Post
    Yeah but no big deal still have the seeds I found her in, only 1 of 3 phenotypes I should have kept them all...
    Who's the breeder?

Comment

Originally posted by Zeez View Post
      Who's the breeder?
      It wasn’t bred , It was an accidental pollination by me

Comment

Comment

It wasn’t bred , It was an accidental pollination by me
          Dam, Nice job!

A buddy did that to a whole housefull. He got allot of seeds.

Comment

Montuno I had to do some quick researchThis is what I got >>> “Sierra Morena, mountain range, south-central Spain, forming the southern edge of the Meseta Central and stretching for about 200 miles (320 km) from the Sierra de Alcaraz (5,896 feet [1,797 metres]) in the east to the Portuguese border in the west. It includes many minor ranges that run transversely—e.g., the Sierras Madrona, Sur de Alcudia, and de Aracena. The Meseta Central drops abruptly (about 3,000 feet [1,000 metres]) to the Guadalquivir valley. The Sierra Morena forms the main watershed between the Guadiana and Guadalquivir rivers and is mostly wild, desolate country thickly covered with dense evergreen bushes and shrubs. Its great breadth has long made it a formidable barrier in the history of Spain. Silver, lead, and copper are mined in the Linares region, mercury at Almadén, and copper at Nerva and at Tharsis, in the Sierra de Aracena. The chief communication route between Madrid and Sevilla runs through Córdoba, the Despeñaperros Pass, and La Mancha. Livestock raising and the cultivation of cereals are important in the foothills of the sierra.“ View Image

Wellcome to my land, Sierra Morena ("Wild Med; the last wild Mediterranean forest": You can see wolves, Iberian lynx, vultures, imperial eagles, wild bulls...)
            (I'm in Valle de Alcudia-Sierra Madrona).

https://www.documaniatv.com/naturale...2d2ffaa1d.html

Comment

Yeah, Nice looking stuff. Great bud structure.

Comment

Me thinks mr humble crash has alot of fire in that bean stash accidental or otherwise..

Comment

If people would start referring to them as fated or unstoppable pollinations instead of accidental then nobody would have to act surprised when bagseed turns out to be excellent. What if the weed gods wanted that cross to happen and it wasn't an accident? Sure looks like nice enough stuff, but I'd have to smoke some before I'd know if it was worth getting religious over.

Comment

Originally posted by PDX Dopesmoker View Post
                    If people would start referring to them as fated or unstoppable pollinations instead of accidental then nobody would have to act surprised when bagseed turns out to be excellent. What if the weed gods wanted that cross to happen and it wasn't an accident? Sure looks like nice enough stuff, but I'd have to smoke some before I'd know if it was worth getting religious over.
                    No one is getting religious around here

Comment

That does sound like an awesome cross, with the tropical fruit from the C-99 and fuel from the Diesel. I did a (C-99 xDC) x (ECSD x DC) that took more from the ECSD side, with the fruits subdued a bit. I do like more fuel than fruit though, and let the fruitier phenos go. I think I might have more of those to filter through... The C-99 had some super desirable pineapple funkiness going on!
                      Hammerhead's Flashbang- C x Firestorm #18 test grow

https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijuana-growing/grow-diaries/17866382-hammerhead-genetics-white-truffle-x-p40-test-grow

Comment

No one is getting religious around here
                        Still looks like nice very stuff so congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by PDX Dopesmoker View Post
                          Still looks like nice very stuff so congratulations.
                          I’m gonna start an indoor thread very soon

Comment

Something I picked up recently at the New York State harvest festival , supposed to be a Chem Click on the thumbnail for full image

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X