Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time yourself rolling a joint so you can track progress in the future. Hoping for the best

Comment

Originally posted by OrgAeroMan View Post
      Glad to hear there was improvement, nice! Maybe get a stress ball to work your fingers. Good luck bud!
      Originally posted by Itsmychoice View Post
      Time yourself rolling a joint so you can track progress in the future. Hoping for the best
      I’ve been having temper tantrum’s every few hours

Comment

sigpic
        Quality Over Quantity
        Keep it clean, keep it green!
        Wishlist: Urkle, Runtz, Mac1
        If there's ever anything I can help with, feel free to pm me!

Comment

Originally posted by blazeoneup View Post
          Yes indeed

Comment

Comment

That is some primo outdoor! Great crop this year!

Comment

Originally posted by Safe Gardener View Post
                That is some primo outdoor! Great crop this year!
                I only took the tops for manicure, everything else that was clean 100% but small or larfy will get extracted ...Some got tossed due to rot & pm ... Still holding a boatload though

Comment

Beauty job by the one arm bandit!!

Comment

Originally posted by star crash View Post
                    I only took the tops for manicure, everything else that was clean 100% but small or larfy will get extracted ...Some got tossed due to rot & pm ... Still holding a boatload though
                    I know I'm not going to be worried you don't have a head stash - at least not for a week or two.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardMan View Post
                      Beauty job by the one arm bandit!!
                      Originally posted by Crazy Chester View Post
                      I know I'm not going to be worried you don't have a head stash - at least not for a week or two. D

Comment

Hope you get better soon!

Blessings
                        LT
                        LostTribe

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
                        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
                        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

Comment

Star I’m glad to see your surgery went well... pulling for ya man...don’t give up on therapy...I’ve had two total knee replacements and dedicating myself to therapy made all the difference in the world...my right knee has 98 percent range of motion and my left knee has 97 percent...My drum playing had only gotten better...This is coming from a 68 year old...as unc says after swelling goes down range of motion will get better and if you got pain doing your reps...that’s a good thing...It means it’s working...take care brother...your definitely on your way

Comment

Originally posted by LostTribe View Post
                            Hope you get better soon!

Blessings
                            LT
                            Thanks LT just for you pics of 1999 C99 f1 ... I had several females from that seed pack originally and to this day still probably my favorite all-time ... 50 days 12/12 & they were done ! I had a tropical bowl of fruit flavors primarily pineapple and mango and the effect was in the psychedelic
                            Originally posted by Drumskinz View Post
                            Star I’m glad to see your surgery went well... pulling for ya man...don’t give up on therapy...I’ve had two total knee replacements and dedicating myself to therapy made all the difference in the world...my right knee has 98 percent range of motion and my left knee has 97 percent...My drum playing had only gotten better...This is coming from a 68 year old...as unc says after swelling goes down range of motion will get better and if you got pain doing your reps...that’s a good thing...It means it’s working...take care brother...your definitely on your way
                            I have a Lotta work ahead of me before I can even dream of any meaningful usefulness to my afflicted areas...I remain as positive as possible & still very important to me to adapt ... Start physical therapy in two days for my second go round ...Thank you for the encouragement

Comment

OK guys and & I think we figured out what happened ... The seizure precipitated a fall which in turn caused a severe brachioplexus injury https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20350235 It took a lawyer to point this out to me ...

Comment

Any improvement after the surgery?

Comment

Working...
                                X