Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

~ Star Crash ~ Outdoors 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Looks like a hell of a season man, nice work! Put some of that into getting a nice used tractor, it will be the best tool you have ever owned.

    Comment


      Originally posted by star crash View Post
      Man or man you impress me with everything you do ...thats incredible animal ! and yes I agree and I have contacted a professional trainer to help me out...
      Well, if the dog just pulls on the leash a lot, that's not a very important problem.

      There are simple exercises that can help you. Even in youtube.
      Of course, a professional is always the best; the problem is knowing the good from the bad. And more so in the United States, where I think my "cousin" Cesar Millan has caused havoc, he, he...
      I recommend you to professionals who know the "Cognitive-Emotional" method. With this method, official guide dogs for the blind are trained in Spain, and its use has expanded to other fields such as Search and Rescue, and even to police and military dogs.

      I leave you a video of Marina Moreda, the daughter of an acquaintance who uses this method and is IPO-IGP Spanish Champion and part of the IPO-IGP world elite, Juan Carlos Moreda:

      Pd: about the "Cog-Emo" dog training un Wikipedia:

      https://es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adie...tivo-emocional

      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IdvWGEX2YNE

      https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00013743247276
      Last edited by Montuno; 10-13-2020, 21:26.

      Comment


        Haven't looked at this thread in a while. It looked like you were doing well this year but holy shit. Nice work. Most people don't realize the difference between chopping down a couple decent plants with decent ganja, then hanging them in the closet until they're dry to the touch. Then jars and burping. Compared to pulling off a real crop, pulling them down to the day perfectly ripe, stripping all the fan leaves, not smashing or fucking them up, getting them hung up within a few hours of harvesting, dialing in your drying area to the correct temperature, and letting them dry to their full potency and effect.

        I'm not seeing any mold or mildew, hopefully you avoided that shit. Looks sticky and frosty. The genetics are impressive, besides the obvious potency the yield looks good and it looks like it finished early enough. You've got it dialed in.

        That's a beautiful dog but I can tell it's high energy. I'm glad you're on it, realizing the need of getting it trained. I'm friends with an elderly couple, they live in a cabin out a ridge and they have two half-wild pups. They've had their hands full training them and last winter the worst happened. They jumped up on the woman, knocked her down and she broke her back. I was worried about her, she's in her 70s and bodies at that age don't always heal. She did 6 months of rehabilitation and is back to 90% of where she was. Doing great. Last time I visited the pups were still half wild like pups are when they live loose in the woods but socialized. To the point I don't think they're going to knock anyone down again.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Itsmychoice View Post
          Looks like a hell of a season man, nice work! Put some of that into getting a nice used tractor, it will be the best tool you have ever owned.
          Plan on it ... I have a Lotta land now to work with & a lot of it needs to be reclaimed...I don’t know what I can get done yet
          Originally posted by Montuno View Post
          Well, if the dog just pulls on the leash a lot, that's not a very important problem.

          There are simple exercises that can help you. Even in youtube.
          Of course, a professional is always the best; the problem is knowing the good from the bad. And more so in the United States, where I think my "cousin" Cesar Millan has caused havoc, he, he...
          I recommend you to professionals who know the "Cognitive-Emotional" method. With this method, official guide dogs for the blind are trained in Spain, and its use has expanded to other fields such as Search and Rescue, and even to police and military dogs.

          I leave you a video of Marina Moreda, the daughter of an acquaintance who uses this method and is IPO-IGP Spanish Champion and part of the IPO-IGP world elite, Juan Carlos Moreda:

          Pd: about the "Cog-Emo" dog training un Wikipedia:

          https://es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adie...tivo-emocional

          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IdvWGEX2YNE

          https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00013743247276
          Thank You
          Originally posted by therevverend View Post
          Haven't looked at this thread in a while. It looked like you were doing well this year but holy shit. Nice work. Most people don't realize the difference between chopping down a couple decent plants with decent ganja, then hanging them in the closet until they're dry to the touch. Then jars and burping. Compared to pulling off a real crop, pulling them down to the day perfectly ripe, stripping all the fan leaves, not smashing or fucking them up, getting them hung up within a few hours of harvesting, dialing in your drying area to the correct temperature, and letting them dry to their full potency and effect.

          I'm not seeing any mold or mildew, hopefully you avoided that shit. Looks sticky and frosty. The genetics are impressive, besides the obvious potency the yield looks good and it looks like it finished early enough. You've got it dialed in.

          That's a beautiful dog but I can tell it's high energy. I'm glad you're on it, realizing the need of getting it trained. I'm friends with an elderly couple, they live in a cabin out a ridge and they have two half-wild pups. They've had their hands full training them and last winter the worst happened. They jumped up on the woman, knocked her down and she broke her back. I was worried about her, she's in her 70s and bodies at that age don't always heal. She did 6 months of rehabilitation and is back to 90% of where she was. Doing great. Last time I visited the pups were still half wild like pups are when they live loose in the woods but socialized. To the point I don't think they're going to knock anyone down again.
          I love that dog she’s my emotional support dog ha ha
          Reverend I’ve literally had to finish off the season With a paralyzed arm and a dislocated shoulder ...it’s really true... I have had help though and I continue to have help with the processing and trimming and stuff... Much peace to you

          Comment


            lol,sure,injured arm,seems like a good excuse to not trim! lol


            When life gives you lemon-tini!

            Unclefishstick Goes To Mars!

            Relentless Rozay F4 and Sundae Driver x Rozay F4

            Relentless gelato 41 x banana og bx1

            Relentless Genetics Sundae Driver x Banana Og bx

            Comment


              Originally posted by unclefishstick View Post
              lol,sure,injured arm,seems like a good excuse to not trim! lol
              Yes that’s true ha ha ...I Now employ a very good trimmer who will do it for 200 lb ... She can get one done a day I’m cool with that, very relived actually

              Comment


                Update

                Still trying to clean up and wrap up I had to forfeit a huge amount of the crap just to get it in and processed I want the whole season to be done with I much prefer indoor... past 5 years the problem is always been a lack of space or no space at all Getting some cuts going >>>

                Comment


                  Outdoor is a pain in the ass, the stress is real. I have had good luck putting small plants out late, around july 10 here, to keep them manageable. Shooting for 3/4-1 lb per plant just keeps them easier to deal with at harvest. They mostly get 4-5’ tall but its still a ton of work if you do a decent amount. Indoor is the way and i have spent this summer working on a building, 50x60. Its getting closer. I am sure that new property has a good flat spot for a pole barn. 24x60 you could have built for $10-12k with a gravel floor, add about 8-10k for concrete if needed. It would ease the worry of outdoor harvest as well with a place to hang everything then light it up for the winter. Glad to hear you might get some progress on the shoulder. Hang in there and the year of the one armed harvest will be a story to tell.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Itsmychoice View Post
                    Outdoor is a pain in the ass, the stress is real. I have had good luck putting small plants out late, around july 10 here, to keep them manageable. Shooting for 3/4-1 lb per plant just keeps them easier to deal with at harvest. They mostly get 4-5’ tall but its still a ton of work if you do a decent amount. Indoor is the way and i have spent this summer working on a building, 50x60. Its getting closer. I am sure that new property has a good flat spot for a pole barn. 24x60 you could have built for $10-12k with a gravel floor, add about 8-10k for concrete if needed. It would ease the worry of outdoor harvest as well with a place to hang everything then light it up for the winter. Glad to hear you might get some progress on the shoulder. Hang in there and the year of the one armed harvest will be a story to tell.
                    Oh boy hanging tough ...it just seems like life is one series of events for me to overcome it’s been going on for decades ...going in for surgery on Wednesday hopefully that will relieve some of the pain and improve the paralysis in my left arm ...I do have plans for the new property that’s the whole reason I bought it I’m just not sure what to do sitting tight for now it’s a matter fact I got to go over there and shut down the water ...peace my friend

                    Comment


                      Good luck on the surgery Star.
                      That's this Wednesday? We'll make sure to send the positive vibes your way.

                      Comment


                        Thank you that means a lot to me

                        Comment


                          I figured you had some plans. Land is a canvas you can use to create your own reality. You got this shit this time. Surgeons are the carpenters and mechanics of medicine, doctors who repair shit. They will get it fixed. We will be sending positive energy north on wednesday sir, best of luck. I hope you come out of there swinging.

                          Comment


                            My best wishes of health.

                            Salud! (Health!).

                            Comment


                              Best of luck on the surgery Star. I’ll be sending some positive pacific coast vibes your way.

                              I agree on one thing. Outdoor is a bitch. Yes I live in opposite coast , opposite climate as you but California has its own set of challenges. Bugs and fires mainly for me.

                              I’m doing more indoor and a little birdy just sent me some cuts from your side of the country . Supposedly same Runtz cut you have Hoping it is ! Might have half a light dep gh full of it come spring

                              Comment


                                Heal well star...i'm sure you're tired of hurtin
                                Best Wishes

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X