• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gsxr97 View Post
    Plants look great , looks like a serene spot
    Yes it’s a very magical place...WelcomeTo the thread

Comment

which one has the frosty buds already? is it in full sun or an auto?
      uncontested 2015 IC Cup overall Champion and 1ST place growers Indica with OGKB 2.0
      ______________________________ ______________________________ __________________
      Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro???
      ScoutBreath, SquareBreath and OGKB 99 - the OGKB 2.0 IBL adventure.
      GorillaBreath, GorillaTwin, GlueRoom and G99 - Glue and Cookies Conjoined
      ForumBreath, Sluggo, and Weirdo-si-dos
      Locomotive Breath & SourOGKB, Dude you got OGKB on my ECSD!
      Chunky's Bagseeds info on IG

Comment

Originally posted by Chunkypigs View Post
        which one has the frosty buds already? is it in full sun or an auto?
        That one was called Friesland Chunky apparently is a 30-year-old Canadian strain and it flowers early

Comment

Nice score on the Friesland I see some pink pistols and frost already... How's the arm any change?

Comment

damn what you gonna do with all dat DDDDDDDD

Comment

Originally posted by Akss View Post
              Nice score on the Friesland I see some pink pistols and frost already... How's the arm any change?
              Still dead weight from the shoulder down ...spent Four hours total wasted travel today trying to see a neurologist and they wouldn’t see me because they didn’t have a spot for me?..wtf?..and they’re sent me back again for another day it’s crazy...
              Originally posted by gumzgi View Post
              damn what you gonna do with all dat DDDDDDDD
              All night and day with it ...

Comment

Originally posted by star crash View Post
                Still dead weight from the shoulder down ...spent Four hours total wasted travel today trying to see a neurologist and they wouldn’t see me because they didn’t have a spot for me?..wtf?..and they’re sent me back again for another day it’s crazy...
                What happened to your arm?

Same thing happened to my boy's leg. He had the covid and thinks it might have been related. Took a few months but he recovered completely.

Comment

It’s a different situation ...I seem to have overloaded my central nervous system ... & resulted in a grand - mol seizure ...currently my left upper extremity Is totally paralyzed ...I was supposed to see a neurologist today but the system is already overloaded and I am just another patient waiting to be seen....

Comment

It’s a different situation ...I seem to have overloaded my central nervous system ... & resulted in a grand - mol seizure ...currently my left upper extremity Is totally paralyzed ...I was supposed to see a neurologist today but the system is already overloaded and I am just another patient waiting to be seen....
                    Yikes. Quite a drag. Sending good vibes.

Comment

Originally posted by thedudefresco View Post
                      Yikes. Quite a drag. Sending good vibes.
                      Thank you

Comment

That's sucks man but on a good note your crop is looking real nice. Hopefully you can keep up with it. If you weren't so far away I'd lend you a couple halfway decent arms when I could...best of luck to you...

Comment

Get your loved one to help move/exercise arm with you my friend, till your next appointment
                          Need for the next few days to assist your blood circulation on that side
                          Take care SC

Comment

Originally posted by Akss View Post
                            That's sucks man but on a good note your crop is looking real nice. Hopefully you can keep up with it. If you weren't so far away I'd lend you a couple halfway decent arms when I could...best of luck to you...
                            Originally posted by RED 1 View Post
                            Get your loved one to help move/exercise arm with you my friend, till your next appointment
                            Need for the next few days to assist your blood circulation on that side
                            Take care SC
                            Actually I have been doing that... moving it around in different positions...Sometimes I bend over and let it hang that’s a good way to stretch it out....I need to get up to the site & spread out some phosphorus ....getting ready to go into bloom

Comment

I threw down some agricultural grade 5-10-5 fertilizer As a top dress....50% Fast acting phosphorus And then watered them in....Inexpensive and quick to apply was all I could do...IT will do the trick for them

Comment

Nice work getting them top dressed . I felt so good after top dressing my girls, crawling around on rice straw, and the mix of fertilizer still got me itching though.

Comment

Working...
                                X