What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2020!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
And this is the ORIGINAL Anything Outdoors 2020!!! not imitating somebody's else's stuff. That's all I'm saying, it's obviously clear what's trying to be done.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Had Dankwolfs monster plants in the 2018, some of the biggest plants ive ever saw!!! Just jump on in guys and talk about your plans or whatever, I hate to start out arguing, and I apologize to the guys that visit the thread. That's my number one thing is not to fuss around. He can do his thing, and it's obviously I've been doing my thing. So I apologize to you guys breaking that rule. Like I said I made these threads to get help, and give help back to this community. I'm the easiest guy in the world to get along with, but I don't let the dog shit in my house

marmarb

so far looking like im gonna be going with

orange poison f2s
tresdawg
and a blueberry cross

just put in a order for some kaya freezland f3s

i have a nice stash of autos so gonna be looking to do some seed runs of thoes

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran

orange poison f2s
tresdawg
and a blueberry cross

I ran some DFG in 2018, it finished fast, left you with a nice big cola untopped. I think it was finished early Sept, around the 7th or earlier in 38N. I was real late getting the DFG going, like late June. I was surprisingly pleased, it wasn't the most potent, but pretty strong and good yields. The Serious 6 is another good outdoor plant, talk about all at once blowing up, well they do fast. Really cool neon pink hairs and stuff, Its lacking in potency also. But those are still 2 great strains for any of you guys wanting a quick turn around.

Also I started my first Auto plant, it's just a NL from Female Seeds, but I might put her outside when she gets a lil bigger

I'll have stuff indoors, but I don't really get much benefit planting before May 1 outdoors give or take a few weeks. I've got many strains I've ran outdoors from RealGorillaseeds that's good, Sour Orange Diesel, The Kore, Lemon Dizzle, RG4, all those are good growing outdoors also. From Cannarado I ran a Huge Grapology outdoors, also pretty nice indoor one. I've got a lot of people that liked that Grapology. The outdoor one was basically the same just taller and more weed. But if anybody around the east lat is looking for a good outdoor plant with some punch. The Grapology and Moby Dick from Dinafem also did good outdoors. Philosophers Fruity Jack and Key Lime and Purple Punch x Dos did really well also. Most of those I listed are pretty potent/strong and yield well. I need to Update the New Outdoor strain guide from the past 2yrs worth of plants, and I did message Backcountry and Gypsy before I did start that thread. I was showing respect and just trying to get more of the newer strains in it. The old one kinda just had seeds from 8-10+ yrs ago.

I'm not exactly sure what I'm gonna plant outdoors, or what size containers. I've given lots of thought to doing a few 20-30gal containers. And stick with my indoor mix pretty close. I'm wishing all good luck when you started!!!! It's probably just now getting warm enough and not raining a lot to get started in a lot of the east. :tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran

orange poison f2s
tresdawg
and a blueberry cross

I think the DFG has freezeland in it, not sure if it's the same. That tresdawg should be some fire right?? I've had good luck with Seedsman Blueberry and a host of other strains from them. Also a lot of Sweat Seeds stuff has been killer.....so just if your low on money these strains have gems all in them!!! I've got a real nice San Fernando Lemon kush mom I found in them.

marmarb

kinda of limted myself to only grabbing gear from breeders that are located here in the states. Dont want to deal with green tape. i have a bunch of seeds alot of bulk seeds from buddies so more than enough. chunky did good with some gsc and og crosses so im confident everything so go well. My main lady is a refined c99 that ive had for a few yrs now she finishes for me mid September. ive had better luck just planting in the ground rather than having pots or bags out in the sticks. bit easier too being a one man band. i normally go for a 2x2x2 hole. last yr went with bumper crop organic soil builder did great for me. this yr ill be going with a homemade mix of premier peatmoss with perlite chicken pellets and kelp meal and a crf like osmocote plus currently looking into one that will only feed 6 weeks.

Last edited:

yardgrazer

I'm officially in for Outdoor 2020, put some beans in water tonight, dropped some Sour Boggle and Stardawg/A13 plus a few NL5 bagseeds I found last year (the latter are really only meant to be testers as I'm trying a different approach on medium this time, and I reckon it's better to let something I don't care about too much test the waters, or so to speak). Should hopefully be getting a tent which I plan to veg in until it's time to put stuff outdoors.

This is just round 1, I committed to doing some testing, that's round 2 (my other reason for starting those NL5, trying not to be a screw up for a change, particularly when it involves someone else), and then I was thinking about starting some other things for variety's sake, but I don't actually want a massive # of plants as it's just for me.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Sounds good guys, I've got several nice clones/mom's I might try outdoors. Maybe try a ECSD or something I'm starting indoor flowering in the next week or so!!! I'm trying to decide if I'm doing try to just do some decent size containers this year. I had some security issues so I gotta really be careful. A neighbor that I caught kinda snooping around close to my home and my land, We had a nice chat and hopefully he understands. Like grow on your land, don't worry about my doings. He's a old friend and smoker also. I never tell anybody about growing that I live around or anybody period......except everybody on icmag lol. But now's a good time to get your security tightened up, via fences, cameras, depending on how big of a grow your doing. Thats one reason I'm thinking 4-6 pretty good size plants, maybe do a 30-50gal containers for them!!!

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
Three dogs 'german shepard' dug under the fence to greet me around midnight checking on things. Next door's yard is one or a few feet higher in elevation so it wasn't that difficult for them to dig under the fence. I'll screw a piece of plywood up to the fence post(s) in the meanwhile seems to be the breed is an attack dog annoying at that. Isn't helpful or friendly I certainly wouldn't want to keep animals like that. Same parents/sibling as the IBL/S1 dog not bright or cooperative nuisance I temporarily sheltered here before going to a family in the Arcade area with another outdoor dog. I hit the mini air horn siren in a can and told them I will eat them like they want to eat the chickens. They (next door) apparently are too occupied to prevent the animals from coming in. The chicken apparently flew into the yard here too.

Cannabis cultivation may be in fact is perfectly legal where I am. Imagine a setting where each resident has two hundred and fifty square meters or thereabouts for their allotment of space the property title the yard residential zone whatever. Your neighbor could be a family of fifteen Mormons or some other religious group. It could be an unmarried woman who hardly spends any time there working or traveling on vacation. Or a family with nine children. With talking distance between you a fence doesn't totally separate life on the space you tend in the garden or your room living area for that matter. With sound proof walls and windows upgrades like that maybe. In a suburban area the saying about throwing stones and glass houses comes to mind. You may vote yes and they vote no, but it is what it is. This isn't a discussion I don't go looking in other people's yards to see if they have meth cooking or whatever. The carbon credits the carbon footprint not driving as much are all positive benefits to society and me personally. Silly to get in the way of that for a petty reason like someone doesn't like the idea or wants to take it no thanks. There may be a rule about how high you can make fences but they block sunlight. 10-15 ft plants are a nicer sight than buildings I doubt someone would complain plants are too high. Imagine OSHA shows up at your house to say you're going to fall off the orchard ladder and writes a citation, in your own yard you didn't even ask them anything or notify them they just appear.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Three dogs 'german shepard' dug under the fence to greet me around midnight checking on things. Next door's yard is one or a few feet higher in elevation so it wasn't that difficult for them to dig under the fence. I'll screw a piece of plywood up to the fence post(s) in the meanwhile seems to be the breed is an attack dog annoying at that. Isn't helpful or friendly I certainly wouldn't want to keep animals like that. Same parents/sibling as the IBL/S1 dog not bright or cooperative nuisance I temporarily sheltered here before going to a family in the Arcade area with another outdoor dog. I hit the mini air horn siren in a can and told them I will eat them like they want to eat the chickens. They (next door) apparently are too occupied to prevent the animals from coming in. The chicken apparently flew into the yard here too.

Cannabis cultivation may be in fact is perfectly legal where I am. Imagine a setting where each resident has two hundred and fifty square meters or thereabouts for their allotment of space the property title the yard residential zone whatever. Your neighbor could be a family of fifteen Mormons or some other religious group. It could be an unmarried woman who hardly spends any time there working or traveling on vacation. Or a family with nine children. With talking distance between you a fence doesn't totally separate life on the space you tend in the garden or your room living area for that matter. With sound proof walls and windows upgrades like that maybe. In a suburban area the saying about throwing stones and glass houses comes to mind. You may vote yes and they vote no, but it is what it is. This isn't a discussion I don't go looking in other people's yards to see if they have meth cooking or whatever. The carbon credits the carbon footprint not driving as much are all positive benefits to society and me personally. Silly to get in the way of that for a petty reason like someone doesn't like the idea or wants to take it no thanks. There may be a rule about how high you can make fences but they block sunlight. 10-15 ft plants are a nicer sight than buildings I doubt someone would complain plants are too high. Imagine OSHA shows up at your house to say you're going to fall off the orchard ladder and writes a citation, in your own yard you didn't even ask them anything or notify them they just appear.

This is what it's all about, all the hard work guerilla growing and or containers you can tend to regular. I've got a NL auto,, I just started it I was kinda thinking about taking it outside when it's bigger and warmer....I kinda noticed last year about May 1st is plenty early enough to put your plants out. It seems like April will fool you sometimes it'll be 70+ degrees and then a few days later it's back down to 50s.

I was gonna ask and see what you guys clean your fabric grow bags in?? I kinda sprayed some bleach and water on them. I know I'll have to really rinse them out good. I'm probably gonna grab a few of those black totes at Wal-Mart with the white rope handles, I think there around 17-20gal. I got a lot of extra clones and a few seed plants that's pretty good size. I'm starting to move another 15+ plants to flower indoors !!!! See what I got to grow outdoors, which should be some great strains.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Anybody know when Amazon is shipping. I had to order some flowering ferts?? I heard they was only shipping gloves and masks until April 5th I think, I'm not sure if that's true. In my region if needed I could probably get into the first part of Nov.

I was gonna ask you guys that reuse your fabric grow bags, what you clean them with. I have a very mild bleach solution I was gonna use. I've not re-used many fabric bags. I really prefer plastic myself. I guess once you use something for yrs and like it just keep going. I also think anything I've got inside I may need to use a 15-16 hrs off with the lights. Definitely don't wanna put them into flowering to early. I've got a couple nice plants that's not gonna fit into the flowering room.....Ill probably take some of the ECSD, Burning Man from Exotic Seeds. Once I get my Strawberry Aks a cut or so from each those would look great outdoors

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'd like to apologize to all the outdoor guys, You are on the REAL Anything Outdoors 2020. I had a member that thinks he's taking over the Anything Outdoors 2020. He actually named it after my threads I've ran 2 summers in a row. But just wanna make SURE everybody knows I do my thing, Copy Cat somebody else. I wasn't even ask by this so called member if I was gonna do the 2020????? Like WTF you can't name your own thread. Coat tail rider, Copy Cat. It used to not be like this on icmag. His thread should be removed or renamed. And that's just how I feel. This is supposed to be a laid back thread that guys can post pics of there grows and talk about them. Its a thread you can ask or talk about anything, preferably outdoors, lol yea I've talked about some indoor stuff, but it's no big deal. So don't feel bad I started this Anything Outdoors thread for the icmag community. Feel free to post anything you want

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Some various pics from last year. I've got a lot more I've got saved I'll be loading up. These were from last year guys ok. Sorry that 4th pic was,grew indoors, I brought it outside for pics. It was a Lemon Dizzle from RGS or a Gorilla Girl I'll have to look closer but I think it's the Gorilla Girl from Sweat Seeds . That first pic I think was a Moby Dick, great weed.....reminds me of old school White Widow

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Ive got at least 600-800 pics i havent posted. So I'm gonna post some of the pics from last year until I start outdoors. I've really already started I've got tons of plants Vegging. Like I was saying it'll probably be May before I get a few plants out to grow. Theres gonna be some real heavy hitters I'm gonna run outdoors this year!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Just some various stuff!!! That pink moon I think they called it and some very bad clouds a day or so ago we snapped before come

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm gonna have to get a new phone or camera because this one isn't taking pics correct sometimes. You just gotta watch what your settings are. And who ever you pray to at nite please try to pray for all the deaths and families whoever lost someone from this horrible virus. And continue to be safe guys

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
It's 75 degrees 2days ago. It dusted the ground with snow this morning. Like I was saying April can fool you lol, really it'll bite you in the ass. I'm not focusing much on putting plants out. More so finding places to put them. And you can use those charts I've posted in the previous yrs threads, but your eyes and several yrs of tracking the suns path in the sky. When your basically in a jungle like me, the charts are helpful, but what I've observed with my own eyes I know were and what track the suns on. There isn't any leaves on the trees yet, you gotta watch that shit too. :tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'll get all my links from 18, 19 added here also. Here's one, there's one I really like I'll find in one of these threads. But here's a link from last yr I'll repost it could be helpful

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=48316