What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2020!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Wow, the 3rd year of this thread. Most everybody knows the rules. I just like guys to respect each other and no BS here. It's like the thread name, Anything you wanna talk about outdoors, I'll sometimes cross the line but I'm sorry. I do a LOT of indoor growing also. But the 1st thread it rained all summer, 2nd yr thread a drought and sunny!! So hopefully something in between this year. Im thinking of doing 3-4 of those 17gal black tubes from Walmart. I'll not 100% sure, the weather is pretty sporadic here still. It'll be awhile before I put anything outside. But there's tons of prep work. Like I'm getting my chainsaw together to drop a few trees to give me more light. At the end of last season I have a security issue, in a neighbor that smokes also. He was telling me about all these areas to grow, they weren't on my land. But I've used the 1 area twice he spoke on, including this year lol smh. My guerilla site is compromised now. This fucker and his buddy I'm gonna have to watch close. I already talked shit to him for beening on my land. It's like why you coming behind to my land, keep your ass behind your own house and land. So hopefully this spring I know he got the message not to be on my land, I'll probably just put up a gate a block the road behind my place. But make sure these meth heads don't rob your ass this year. I'm lucky last year. Lucky I didn't get cleaned out or go to jail. Just to much chatter about smells and shit. But I'm gonna see what I can do. Welcome to another year guys

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
We started the thread early if you guys got anything going on or wanna chat about. But right now is when you need to cut that tree that blocks the sun. I've got things attached to show you how to follow the suns pattern. It's another members stuff he shared. Read Silverbacks threads, Just start kinda watching to see if you notice anybody that's been near your site. A few deer cams maybe. Get you some Deer and Rabbit repellent and some Green Cure, or Trifecta Crop Control has worked wonders keeping mites and other bugs away, Its pricey I can't lie but it's worth it. A spider mite infestation might not rear it's head until mid flowering when you don't wanna spray your buds. But just be looking for trays to carry plants, and other things you might need. Try to get a jump on your grow, maybe go ahead and start some seedlings and keep them under a shop lite or cheap LED indoors until it's warmer and nice and healthy just try to transplant outside and not let them start flowering to early. Just some basics, a lot of guys will be getting there dirt and plot ready for warm waether

yardgrazer

I think there's already a similarly named thread, without the exclamation points?

More the merrier of course, I'd be perfectly happy reading a thread that was (mostly) about your outdoor grow this year.

ETA: Hopefully with less twisting of ankles than 2019.

'Boogieman'

I will be trying Bodhi outdoors this year, specifically his 88g13hp crosses.

- More Cowbell (forum & ogkb remix)
- Grandma's hashplant
- Time Bandit

I will also pop one of each.

- DP Durban Poison
- FS C99
- RQS Special Kush #1
- BF Red Dragon

I also won RQS Northern Lights auto here on ICMAG thanks Vault Seeds, so will be planting them outdoors and also plan on hitting them with a bodhi male.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I think there's already a similarly named thread, without the exclamation points?

More the merrier of course, I'd be perfectly happy reading a thread that was (mostly) about your outdoor grow this year.

ETA: Hopefully with less twisting of ankles than 2019.

Yea it's Anything Outdoors 2018, 2019, and 2020, and I started them all. So don't act like I've riding somebody's coat tails because you just made yourself look stupid. I started the Anything Outdoors since 2018. This will be the 3rd year, welcome and hope you injoy. The MIGHT be a thread not in the United States, but this is the 3rd year running. Not sure if I'll even grow a plant, but it's for all the outdoor guys to come and talk about whatever....lol. I don't like to call somebody out unless I KNOW MY SHIT. So let's do it like we always do, the disrespt keeps me growing beautiful plants.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Somebody's riding my coat tails if they started a thread 2 years running with the same name. I'll start making it WVs whatever like I do most.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm sorry, I just take pride in providing the guys a good place to BS about there grows outdoors. I DON'T KNOW WHAT EXISTS, BUT I'M THE DAMN ANYTHING OUTDOORS GUY. IT gets boring in the summer and guys like to chat and post pics. I do apologize for beening a dick, seriously. With that beening said, the thread will continue.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Also wanted to post that I'm popping my first Auto strain, NL from Female seeds. I'm not sure if I can start her inside and then take her out in about a month. That would be mid-late April. I've seen some nice Autos on You tube. I prefer regular or fem seeds. But I've been curious about these autos for awhile.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I didn't know he'd started that, either way I guess there's 2 Anything Outdoors 2020!!! Just kinda figured since I'd started it 3 yrs ago I'd do it again this year like I have the past 2. I don't have time to argue about a thread, I got way to many plants to trim and finish harvesting

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Some stuff from last year I didn't post, just various pics. There's a lot of threads and stuff I had in the first year or second. You really gotta watch the sun a few years and you'll know exactly were to put them. There's tons of great info, you gotta study and learn from who does things right on here, or used to do great work on here. I'm all about the members of icmag, and trying to give back some of what I've learned, lol and still learning lol, I'm not the best cloner around, but my buddies have helped alot.

yardgrazer

Two 2020 Outdoor Threads is twice as much fun! This will also make your 2020 outdoor grow easier to follow along with. At least if randos don't keep posting off-topic comments. Some people!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
The Anything Outdoors threads I run is for everybody to post there grows and pics in. But yea that Serious 6 had the nice pink hairs, but not my first choice to smoke. It's decent and produces fast. Don't think I've ever seen plants bud so fast. I'm thinking of doing about 4 big plants this year, nothing like Dankwolf!!!!, but hopefully get so big ones. Put a few ECSD clones in some large plastic containers. Those black tubes at Wal-Mart are like 17gal with the white handles, or a 20 or 30 gal trash can, probably have to dig down a few feet if I use trash cans, to hold them better and less visable

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I mean damn I've named my thread Anything Outdoors 2yrs running. If I wanted to start my own thread I wouldn't name it the same damn thing as somebody has 2 yrs running, but whatever. Kinda BS, I put a lot of time into those 2 threads. It's not like it wasn't known that I've did this 2 yrs running. It's a free country, but must be hard to figure out yourself a thread name. Maybe I should make a Best Bud shots part 5 and ride that threads coat tails :thank you:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Have at it, I've got all those carts and links in the ORIGINAL Anything Outdoors threads, not the imitators. So that beening said I'm running the ORIGINAL Anything Outdoors 2020, like I did in 2019, 2018. I'm glad that was brought to my attention. Must want some of my sponsors??? I just don't know why it had to be named exactly like my previous 2yrs?? I never ask anybody to take over for me......theres only one reason to do that and it's a coat tail rider.....thats what it seems. And yea there might be exclamation points in mine, but he knew what he was doing. I'm 100% real, I grow my plants, water, feed, etc and got 12 yrs of albums to back up my stuff, even a old gallery. I didn't just come to icmag last week. I was several members behind BOG on overgrow, 20yrs ago. That's why I decided to start my own thread, WVs this and that!!! in the indoor soil section. I didn't name my thread the same as somebody else. I think outta respect I should've got ask from the member if I care, lol but that shows how people are. I've been a member of these sites and never named my thread after another. I appreciate the respect for 2 yrs of my threads and THIS coming year we'll do it again. And I'm the ORIGINAL not the imitators,

marmarb

didnt know you had this thread going i regularly post in the 2020 thread. I see your point though but as a new guy to outdoors ill just read both the more information the better. 2 brains better than 1. with that being said what are you using for nutrients. i used to use heavy harvest but the stopped making it last year was oscomote plus with fox farm powder bloom nutrients late in season.

yardgrazer

^^ I really don't think anyone meant any disrespect... but I also don't know now reasonable it is to think you can lay claim to "(common method of growing)(year)" as a thread name, even if you do it two years running, and expect no one else will ever use it. I don't recall you complaining that other people wrote about their 2019 outdoor grows in "your" Anything Outdoors 2019 thread? Kinda diminishes your argument about people damaging your lucrative sponsorship deals?

If you want a valid "ownership" claim, it'd help to make the thread title more specific to you, i.e. WVKB38's Outdoor 2020.

In the meantime, I still think there's plenty of room for both threads, with no hard feelings either way.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
What do you guys have planned for this year?? Anybody still thinking and deciding things?? Also do a lot of you guys have a compost pile, or place you put your used dirt??