What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kernow Guerrilla

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Nice one mate, nothing like some smoke grown under acres of sky and fresh air.
I took my small auto gelato a few days back, (10g also) lovely and smooth.
I’m thinking some early rgs strains next year
All the best and enjoy :tiphat:

Big Eggy

Veteran
We actually had some good weather for the last week so I have them the last 11litres of rainwater I had stashed.

Purple Maroc#1
picture.php

super#61
picture.php

Purple Maroc#2
picture.php

Big Eggy

Veteran
As mentioned in the anything outdoors thread weather here has been all over the place hot humid, rain, sea mist and sunny... But the plants are doing well, the grape berry looks happier.. the only plant not performing is the Auto Amnesia.. but it's been a runt since birth.

The grape berry is more into flower than the rest but all seem to have decided that it's time for the fun to start, the older of the Purple Marocs has caught up with the Super#61. Everything is female too which has never happened to me before.. on the down side I've got no pollen but on the flipside that does mean more potential come harvest time... Just need to work out how to dry and cure the whole lot.

The Auto AK was nice... Could have done with a proper cure but it's been a long time for me and I just enjoyed the buzz as it was, I have about half to a neighbor who said it was also pretty good and they are looking forward to the main event.

purple Maroc#1
picture.php

picture.php

super#61
picture.php

Big Eggy

Veteran
purple marocs#2
picture.php

grape Berry
picture.php

Auto Amnesia runt
picture.php

family photo
picture.php

Everything has had a final spray of neem, fungicide & insecticide plus about 6oz of FBB over the whole site rather than a liquid feed as the weather has been wet. I'll start bloom ferts in a few weeks with a hint of liquid growmore for micro and macro nutes.

The fun bit is nearly here

Big Eggy

Veteran
Hi guys, sorry for just vanishing I was just so busy back then, I did manage to pull a harvest of the Grape Berry and the purple Maroc's but the Maroc's could've done with a few more weeks at least.

Will try and find the photos To round this off.

This year its 3 super61's and one grape berry, again will get some pics shortly.

Eggy

Big Eggy

Veteran
Hey 40,

Yep all safe and well.. though getting them down from the hill was fun, walking back to my house stinking. Luckily that day 4th Oct my mrs went surfing up in Newquay so i had a good few hours to go get them, manicure and get them up in the loft. Since then discovered that i'm not a seasoned smoker anymore.. when i was down to my last tiny bit i shoved it all in a bowl with the keif from my grinder and a bit of the homemade hash, this was at around 10am one sunday morning when i was meant to be building a fence. I felt that I could speak or so i hid in the garden most of the morning and with stick my head in a fence hole to aviod making eye contact.

This year has been a bit of a slow start, I had an numerous failed seeds that would germiate then fail to do anything... Then I had an auto (think it's AK) just keep growing the cotyledon till they were about an 1.5" long with no true leaves, this went on for a month. Eventually it started growing but alternate leaves big on oneside and small on the other, I've just kept it in a regular size pot and it's about half way through flowering now.. might get a few grams if I'm lucky.

The plants I've got to go up to the old spot are about 30cm tall and have been topped once to make clones and the the second set of shoots topped again in an effort to keep them bushy.. I'm thinking that i'll take them up there this weekend.

Sad to say that i've deleted all my pics from my phone.. I achived my goal though of a big jar of bud (didn't last me long though).

did find these:

Some small nugz i saved from some moldy grape berry buds.

large._20200928_185015_copy_2532x2607.jpg.21730f04bfe726b685c1e1e84b5fc9fb.jpg - Grape berry nugz saved from moldy bud

Coffee filter hash ball from trim (got three this size).

IMG-20201127-WA0003.jpeg - water hash ball

2021 updates to follow shortly

40degsouth

Three things I take with me during harvest are a spare change of clothes, a bottle of methylated spirits to wash my hands with (l don’t like gloves) and a dry bag to put everything in. I’ve even used deodorants to good effect.
The Super 61s sound like they finished well at your location??

Big Eggy

Veteran
No, i only had 1 Super61 last year and it was ripped from it's roots in a storm.. Shame she was the best looking plant. This year I've got three but will keep them pruned to bushes, they should also be stronger as they will have more time to establish than my late second start last yeart.

I did manage to find a few photos on an old phone.

Not 100% which was which but the seem to have been taken around 2-3weeks before harvest.

IMG_20200915_194923.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200915_194923.jpg Views:	0 Size:	116.1 KB ID:	17876771

IMG_20200915_194940.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200915_194940.jpg Views:	0 Size:	108.9 KB ID:	17876772

IMG_20200921_201528.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200921_201528.jpg Views:	0 Size:	128.8 KB ID:	17876773

The harvest shots look very imature but they were nearly there just the lighting. (well the PM could have done with a fair bit longer but mold was setting in)

Early grape berry - 1 plant
IMG_20200927_123613.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200927_123039.jpg Views:	0 Size:	111.4 KB ID:	17876775

Purple Maroc - 2 plants
IMG_20200927_123613.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200927_123039.jpg Views:	0 Size:	111.4 KB ID:	17876775

Attachments

• IMG_20200927_123613.jpg
    IMG_20200927_123613.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 48

Big Eggy

Veteran
Potted on my clones this week end.. they had just been in a small propergator with in cardboard pots filled with vermiculte and then left in a shady spot in my greenhouse for two weeks. These will be going to a friend to grow in his garden.

Clones.JPG

S61 Clone.JPG

The donner plants are the ones I have taken up to the same site as last year. 1 - 3 are RGSC - Super61 and number 4 is RGSC Early Grape Berry.

Moms.JPG

I'm not going to bother with cages this year even through I've seen rabbit droppings here in the past.. I hope i dont regret this move. The weather is also really got for the next couple of weeks so will need to take a trip up there to get some water to them.

Plot Edit.jpg

Lastly the auto that didn't want to grow. I'm kinda of glad i didn't bin it now (no idea what it is).

Auto2.JPG

Eggy

Big Eggy

Veteran
Because of the hot weather I made a quick visit to the site last night with 2 x 2 little milk bottles of water with some seaweed extract an liquid 7-7-7 frets.

Good news is that they are still looking happy and only a little nibble on one of the fan leaves of the Grape Berry (no.4), had a good piss all over the place to ward of any critters. (edit i just looked at my previous site photo and noticed that the leaf on No4 was already eaten.

Bad news is Mrs BE has finally spotted the auto in the greenhouse after 10weeks... Said I'd get rid, I've just put it round the side in no-mans land where i grew the auto in the ground last year.

Rain forecast this saturday so i can leave them alone for a while.

Big Eggy

Veteran
The weather has been so good untill yesterday.. pissed it down all day, i was considering building an ark.

Luckily my little auto was protected in the greenhouse.. Still sptiing out white hairs at 12 weeks, just gonna let her go as long as possible.

Auto 28.06.JPG

Lets hope my regulars up at the secret location have faired the weather.. been over two weeks since I put the out.

Big Eggy

Veteran
Well I went to see my plants up at the Guerrilla site on Monday and the heavy rain the day before had knocked them all over as they are a little top heavy at the moment.. I wasn't prepared so i just stuck some sticks in the ground to lean them against. That said they all looked fairly happy and since then the weather has been fine so hoping they have been ok. Next job is to get some canes and wire up there to build something a bit more suitable for them as they grow.

The darker green plant on the right hand side is the Grape Berry and the rest are Super#61

Fam.jpg

Plants 1+2 Super#61

Plants 1+2.jpg

Plants 3+4 Super#61 & Early Grape Berry

Plants 3+4.jpg