What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kernow Guerrilla

Big Eggy

Veteran
Now for the lollipop auto.. sadly i spotted a tiny bit of mold on Wednesday night right at the top of the plant so the has been cut off, since then I've ran 7lites of water and mollases though the small 5litre pot.. as soon as this dried out she's gonna get the chop.

Automold1.jpg

Automold2.jpg

Haircut!

Losthertop.JPG

Till next time! Eggy

40degsouth

:whee:
l notice the auto’s still in the green house Eggy, a little bit of slick talking there I’m thinking :good:
It’s amazing the UK isn’t experiencing the same hot weather that BC has been getting.

Big Eggy

Veteran
Hey 40, good to hear from you. I was getting lonely.

Well I said I'd get rid and two weeks later she said "the plants still in the green house" she suggested I give it to the guy we know, little dose she know he had the clones, some how she didn't see them nestled behind the basil.

I think she might secretly be impressed with how small I've kept it and knows that it would break my heart to chuck it in the compost heap.

Gonna try and get some peroxide to give it a spray before she gets the chop

Seriously considering just chucking the whole lot in a batch of brownies so she can try some... Though when she had a cake in Amsterdam it didn't go well, I had to drag her back to the airport.

40degsouth

I had a laugh when someone said, “ it’s like posting for an audience of one” on the forum these days. Seems like they may have been a bit closer to the mark than a wax lyrical statement. .
I was actually going to suggest a peroxide bath for the plant, upside down in a container, to push it a bit further but after looking at the photo looks like you’ve got a bit of “milky” going on and didn’t want to open my mouth to change feet.
l read your comment about the preventative sprays and l understand what you’re saying about the neem but l think there’s a big difference between spraying for what is actually going to happen or what might happen. I’ve also read some pretty negative things about neem over at the “local Materials” thread, l think, by Ricoswazi, from memory.
I’ve had a few negative experiences with edibles myself, in the past and l understand your wife’s trepidation. Yummy bits of temptation that turn into a nightmarish scinario and much laughter from the perpetrator(s) who, in all good consciousness and full disclosure, should of put a hazardous waste label on them instead of biging them up as “not that strong”.
l remember a mate telling me about a time he threw a bud into a delicious gravy he made with pan juices for a lamb roast that totally changed the mood of his dinner party and worked very well.
l’ve also been wondering if you’ve been throwing a bit of fertiliser around the perimeter of the patch to encourage the blackberries and gorse to grow?? I remember we spoke about that a few years ago and also slowly pruning out the trees bit by bit to let a bit more light in??

ArcticHerbsman

Really good thread, thanks! Impressive work on many levels and very entertaining.

I would also avoid the edibles, maybe get a small vape if your partner dont like smoking. Can be cleaner high than burning, so good for low tolerance..less smelly too..

best of luck!

St. Phatty

>>> I’ve had a few negative experiences with edibles myself, in the past and l understand your wife’s trepidation

I learned that lesson at a Doobie Brothers concert when I was about 16.

Always start on the Low Side, taking a ridiculously small dose.

Big Eggy

Veteran
I had a laugh when someone said, “ it’s like posting for an audience of one” on the forum these days. Seems like they may have been a bit closer to the mark than a wax lyrical statement. .
I was actually going to suggest a peroxide bath for the plant, upside down in a container, to push it a bit further but after looking at the photo looks like you’ve got a bit of “milky” going on and didn’t want to open my mouth to change feet.
l read your comment about the preventative sprays and l understand what you’re saying about the neem but l think there’s a big difference between spraying for what is actually going to happen or what might happen. I’ve also read some pretty negative things about neem over at the “local Materials” thread, l think, by Ricoswazi, from memory.
I’ve had a few negative experiences with edibles myself, in the past and l understand your wife’s trepidation. Yummy bits of temptation that turn into a nightmarish scinario and much laughter from the perpetrator(s) who, in all good consciousness and full disclosure, should of put a hazardous waste label on them instead of biging them up as “not that strong”.
l remember a mate telling me about a time he threw a bud into a delicious gravy he made with pan juices for a lamb roast that totally changed the mood of his dinner party and worked very well.
l’ve also been wondering if you’ve been throwing a bit of fertiliser around the perimeter of the patch to encourage the blackberries and gorse to grow?? I remember we spoke about that a few years ago and also slowly pruning out the trees bit by bit to let a bit more light in??

Hey 40 et-al,

The auto was riddled with mold on closer inspection.. I managed to save 5.5g. I could get peroxide at our village chemist so gave the buds i saved a good wash in water then flashed them in the oven for 10 mins at 70deg C. Dispite the trip too the oven it smells ok after being in the jar for a week.

As for the neem... i'm so forgetfull i've still not managed to pack it before i go out, will just wait till a problem shoes up, theres plenty of nature up there keeping each other in check.

I must remeber I'm a lightweight now too and eating might not be the best Idea.

This was taken on Saturday, the brambles are closing in again so I really dont want to encorage them. The plants had a handful of FBB each and a litre of my pee each (yes i had it in bottles). Oh and they were all topped again.
large.60eac45194670_family11_07_21.jpg.85bdf71aa64bef286a4cdab495fc005f.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	large.60eac45194670_family11_07_21.jpg.85bdf71aa64bef286a4cdab495fc005f.jpg Views:	0 Size:	122.9 KB ID:	17898093