What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

36 Bagseed Outdoor Guerilla style...

ManyManySpliffs

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

All the pots with seedlings, most have 2. Only 3 seedlings in 2 of them, if my memory serves me correct.
picture.php

ManyManySpliffs

Closeups of each pot, the sun was in the way with some of the shots. Partly why I wanted to take the pics earlier in the day (less glare).

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ManyManySpliffs

Lets see if you can gauge the pot sizes from this pic.. I used the native soil with the amendments that I mentioned in the beginning of this thread for the pots. All but the perlite, ran out of that for the pots. I'm sure they could have used some.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'll be LST'ing, supercropping, FIM'ing them at a later date. That's it for now. Peace!

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Im guessing either 3 or 5 gallon pots, perspective in pics makes things seem kinda "off". All the pics ive taken of my plant make it look smaller than it is lol.

Your spot is sweet man clean and good direct sun. Is watering going to be a pain later on or does the ground retain water pretty well?

ManyManySpliffs

Im guessing either 3 or 5 gallon pots, perspective in pics makes things seem kinda "off". All the pics ive taken of my plant make it look smaller than it is lol.

Your spot is sweet man clean and good direct sun. Is watering going to be a pain later on or does the ground retain water pretty well?

Thanks, the ground retains water pretty good. That's the good thing about that clayish type soil. Not to mention my spot is in a drainage ditch. Another reason why I've been using this spot for years, no one goes in this ditch. It's usually over run with wild bushes by the time I'm ready to use it and I have to chop it all down and clear it out. Atleast the part you can see in the pictures, behind me is a small clearing I cut out to get to the spot. I leave most of that part a the ditch untouched., that's the cover for my plants. Most of the perlite I mixed in the soil washed to the top and flowed to the back of the ditch under them pots. A lesson learned, would've been better use in the pots. I know to look for that chunky perlite next time for the native soil. Other than that everything else seems to be going alright, most of the seedlings seem to be bouncing back from the nute burn about a week and a half ago. They getting only water for another 2-3wks, then they'll get a light feed of superthrive, fish emulsion, molasses. Things will only get more interesting from here on out.

Happy 4th of July to you all... :gday: :party::rtfo::greenstars:

ManyManySpliffs

Thought I'd do a quick little update, went and checked on the seedlings today and the 4 runts in the ground died (as I knew they would). Should've put them in pots but oh well. The rest still ticking and tocking along just fine. I'm going to wait another week or two and then start my training regiment. I want more vegetative growth before starting. That leaves me with 27 bagseed seedlings. As long as I end up with atleast 20 females by harvest time, I'll be on track for my goal of a 5lb harvest.

On another note I had a question for you true botanist on here. My mom has a plant in the backyard that looks alot like an indica plant but I'm sure is not cannabis. Can someone maybe identify what type of plant this is?
picture.php

Peace and blessings!

ManyManySpliffs

Hey I'm back after a minor setback with the fuzz, unrelated to the grow so that's good. I'll check on the girls in the morning and hope all is well there. Will have to wait until I get my camera phone back to take pics.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Hey I'm back after a minor setback with the fuzz

Shit man way to scare us first thing :yoinks:
Was starting to wonder if something happened...luckily not to do with the grow.:woohoo:

Its good to hear from ya. :tiphat:
Hope all is well with the garden and the fuzz are off your back soon.

ManyManySpliffs

Shit man way to scare us first thing :yoinks:
Was starting to wonder if something happened...luckily not to do with the grow.:woohoo:

Its good to hear from ya. :tiphat:
Hope all is well with the garden and the fuzz are off your back soon.

Hey Ibechillin, yeah all is well. Had another little problem with a probation violation from that earlier problem. Got locked up for 2grams of weed and this probation is putting me thru the ringer but I'm about to get them monkeys off my back pretty soon. Thanks for the kind words. I finally took some pics of the remaining girls, only have 6 plants left from the initial 36 but its better than nothing. Lost a few when I was gone the first time and had more males than usual this year. I can only attribute it to the stress they underwent from the whole process. Not my best year at all quantity wise and the quality will be A1, so I'm excited about that. In the meantime, smoke one for me until I can get off this probation. :smoke out: lol Not going to get violated again.

Last edited:

ManyManySpliffs

Well here are the pics of the remaining 6 bagseed ladies, I'll take more close-ups in a week. They smell so good. I figure they have another 3-4 weeks to go, will have to pull out my trusty jewelers loupe pretty soon.

Bagseed_1
picture.php

Bagseed_2
picture.php

Bagseed_3
picture.php

Bagseed_4
picture.php

Bagseed_5
picture.php

More to come, if only we could post more than 5 pics at a time...

ManyManySpliffs

The remaining pics..

Bagseed_6
picture.php

Bagseed Group shot_1 (5 in pots)
picture.php

Bagseed Group shot_2 (2 in ground)
picture.php

Well thanks for stopping by, wishing everyone a bountiful harvest.. :tiphat:

Last edited:

Dday391

Looking nice man! Hopefully everything goes smoothly from here on out for you. Here's to next year ��

ManyManySpliffs

Almost that time...

Almost that time...

Thought I'd post pics of the top colas of 6 of the remaining 7 plants. I actually didn't realize I had 7 plants until after taking the pictures. One pot has 2 plants. lol, silly me. Although I've been super busy with work had to make an early morning trek to my spot and feed the ladies. They got fed some Scott's Bloom food, molasses, epson salt and a tad of hydrogen peroxide. I have realized 2-3 of them got a slight PM issue, before anyone says anything. lol Hopefully I can buy some milk and take care of that problem tomorrow. I have noticed lots of spidermites this year. I could use some advice on getting rid of them safely, don't want to spray my buds with any chemicals this late in the game. I've just been plucking them off as I see them, but I can only imagine the ones I haven't seen running amuck. Thanks in advance for any and all help. Hope everyone else's outdoor is doing just fine.
Well on to the pics..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ManyManySpliffs

The last cola of the 6 that I took earlier. This camera phone doesn't do them justice, they're frosty as heck. Well until next time. Almost time to do the harvest dance...
:dance013: :woohoo: :dance013:

picture.php

DDay thanks for the kind words..

Latest posts

Latest posts