Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wvkindbud38
    replied
    Good job man....BOG elevated potting method, I used to use many yrs ago!!!! These OG growers are good/ also the younger guys have great ideas. I'm a lil older but I like new info/methods to try. Always have a test plant to experiment with. Helluva grow

Leave a comment:

• Crazy Chester
    replied
    Nice stash!

Smoke report?

Leave a comment:

• Kaskadian
    replied
    Most of the flower has been jar'd up. Have a little bit that's still too wet for the jars, but should be ready to go in a day or two. More pics to follow after they've had some time in the jars.

After 8 weeks of cure I'll also follow up with cured budshots and smoke reports as well.

Side note... on my personal stash I leave a lot of sugar leaf on. I like a bit of sugar leaf, and honestly I don't always feel like taking tons of extra time to make the buds "pretty" when it's for myself.

Cheers,

Kas
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Kaskadian
    replied
    Plants were chopped a few days early (one about a week) due to more rain coming in with additional high wind advisories -- already had 2 plants snap and get taped. Had issue with one plant getting bud rot, but I removed the bud and chucked it. I'll be keeping an eye on the rest of the flowers as they dry. Will update with pics after the flower heads into the jars. Overall I think it was a good season. I do wish that I had an extra week of time to give these plants, but the rains changed those plans.

Cheers all,

Kas

Leave a comment:

• Kaskadian
    replied
    After days of storms and literally being broken in half these girls are carrying on like champs! The BMR girl is really getting a magnificent deep purple -- no doubt these cool nights are helping it along.

Cheers all

Kas
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Kaskadian
    replied
    After 5 straight days of rain and storms, I'm keeping a close eye out for bud rot. Will do a close examination today.

Cheers guys

Leave a comment:

• Kaskadian
    replied
    My brother stopped by last week. I had a super late start this season, but I'm still quite pleased with the growth on these gals this season. For a size comparison, my brother is 6'5" (1.95m/195cm). The other pics are the two girls he's standing between when they first went in the ground.

Cheers all!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Kaskadian
    replied
    We've had some stronger winds lately, with the buds swelling more and more each day I'll need to do some additional rope work to keep these ladies from falling over. My largest BG girl ripped up the stake she was tied to. On the plus side, these winds are knocking off dead/old leaves. I need to get under the canopy to do some cleaning.

The EST harvest date is just under 4 weeks out on the BG & LS. Got a bit longer on the BMR. Excited to see how these ladies swell the last 2-3 weeks of flower.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Kaskadian
    replied
    Originally posted by c00k1eFunk View Post
    hi, looking happy and healthy! whad day of flower is it when did your plants start to flower this year? i have a flowering delay this season caused by too good weather for my latitude sun, all day long, every day i feel like im in northcali
    45N (Northern - Central Oregon)

Started flowering around August 15th - 21st.

Leave a comment:

• c00k1eFunk
    replied
    hi, looking happy and healthy! whad day of flower is it when did your plants start to flower this year? i have a flowering delay this season caused by too good weather for my latitude sun, all day long, every day i feel like im in northcali

Leave a comment:

• Kaskadian
    replied
    Quick update folks... things are finally getting interesting. Tried to upload from phone, I'll fix the pictures when I get time to hop on the computer.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Kaskadian
    replied
    Quick update folks!

Plants are doing well. There is some leaf damage from something munching on them, but the damage is minimal and just part of growing outdoors. No flowering yet, but I'm thinking they should be kicking off just about anytime now. I'm thinking the first week of August. According to Mr. & Mrs. BOG, the Bogglegum & Lifesaver finish approximately October 7th, and the BMR around October 15th. Granted, this is just an estimate and it'll take some observation of the trichs under a microscope to confirm.

All 3 of the Bogglegum are incredible growers. The plants are squat and dense. The vigor on these are incredible. The BMR is definitely a lot "stretchier" than the Bogglegum plants. The canopy is significantly less dense, and each offshoot tries to rocket up towards the light.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Kaskadian
    replied
    Originally posted by moritzst View Post
    nice plants, looking good

greez
    Thanks! Can't wait for flowering to kick off. I'll have a new update sometime this week. I appreciate you stopping by.

Leave a comment:

• moritzst
    replied
    nice plants, looking good

greez

Leave a comment:

• Kaskadian
    replied
    Hey all,

Thought I'd do a proper update. It seems like we're 3-4 weeks out from the start of flower. The plants are doing well; lots of vigor. I'll definitely need to thin out the canopy on the Bogglegum, all three are bushy as hell. The Blue Moon Rocks definitely has some stretch in her; she's outgrown (height) all of the Bogglegum, and even interior growth seems to stretch way up to find it's way to some sunlight. I think she's going to explode when she starts stretching.

In another week or two, I'll take my last cuttings from the plants to save for clones. After that I'll gradually remove poor budsites during weeks 1-3 of flower & clean up the lower portion of the plants.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X