X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaskadian
    replied
    Originally posted by Docjraps View Post
    Looks really good ! Subbed for future updates !
    Happy to have you along for the ride! Also, welcome to ICMAG.

Leave a comment:

• Docjraps
    replied
    Looks really good ! Subbed for future updates !

Leave a comment:

• Kaskadian
    replied
    Basically non-stop sun up here @ 45N. Can't remember the last day we had any rain. Plants are loving every second of this weather. Mid-High 80's (26-30c) , nights in the mid-high 50's (12-15c). I'll take every second of sun we can get up here in the PNW before the rain is back for another 6 months...

Cheers all,

Kas
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Kaskadian
    replied
    Morning All,

Plants seem happy so far. I'm excited for flower to get started, but we still have 4-6 weeks to go.

Right now I'm feeding teas & top feeding guano (low doses) every 10-14 days. I don't seem to be running into any deficiencies just yet. I may benefit from a slightly higher dose of N than what they're getting now.

In addition to the teas and guano, the plants are getting weekly foliar feedings of cal/mag.

As we get into early stages of flower I'll be doing about a 75/25 dosage of veg/flower nutrients and gradually taper down to 50/50, 25/75, as the stretch slows. I usually combo my nutrients until flowers start developing on each node. Once the stretch slows, and we are seeing flower development on each node I'll transition into full flower nutrients.

Cheers,

Kas
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Kaskadian
    replied
    Not exactly a growth update, but I took some time today to clear about a bit of overgrowth/leaves that were touching the ground or received no sunlight. I didn't remove a whole lot, but I took the opportunity to clean up a little and collect some cuttings off the plants.

I kept 5 plants, and the rest are off to a new home for now. I kept 3 BG, 1 BMR, and 1 LS. My primary interest was running BG this season so getting 3 females is killer!

Final results on sex are as follows...

Bogglegum: 5 seeds
    3 x female
    1 x male
    1 x unknown mutant killed off in seedling stage
    60% female ratio (if the mutant is counted)

Blue Moon Rocks: 5 seeds
    2 x female
    3 x male
    40% female ratio

Lifesaver: 5 seeds
    3 x female
    2 x male
    60% female ratio

Overall I saw a 100% germination rate and stellar m/f ratios as well. Plants have incredible vigor and I'm hoping the flower is equally as good.

Big shoutouts to Mr. & Mrs. BOG for their quality genetics. I've never been disappointed with their gear and this grow has been no exception. I look forward to seeing how these turn out, and I can't wait to have more of their genetics in my garden during future grows.

Cheers,
    Kas

Leave a comment:

• Kaskadian
    replied
    Originally posted by ManyManySpliffs View Post
    Plants progressing nicely, everybody looks happy. Keep up the good work..
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• ManyManySpliffs
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaskadian View Post
    Last update for 1-2 weeks unless something interesting happens. Plants are enjoying all the sun we've been getting here in the PNW. A few in the 5 gallon pots had a little heat stress today (100F) but are otherwise healthy.
    Plants progressing nicely, everybody looks happy. Keep up the good work..

Leave a comment:

• Kaskadian
    replied
    Last update for 1-2 weeks unless something interesting happens. Plants are enjoying all the sun we've been getting here in the PNW. A few in the 5 gallon pots had a little heat stress today (100F) but are otherwise healthy.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Kaskadian
    replied
    Originally posted by HorseMouth View Post
    God Bless Oregon. Enjoy this super sunny/Hot weekend.

Peace
    We have something like 10 days of sun brother! Plants have been growing incredibly fast under this sun. At least a few inches in the last week.

I'm not a huge fan of hot weather, but the plants are definitely loving it! If the plants are happy I'm happy as well.

Thanks for stopping by!

Leave a comment:

• HorseMouth
    replied
    God Bless Oregon. Enjoy this super sunny/Hot weekend.

Peace

Leave a comment:

• Kaskadian
    replied
    Long overdue for an update. Topped the ones in the ground a second time, and waiting on the pre-flowers on a couple more in the pots. I topped the ones in the pots way to early and I think the stress of the topping & being rootbound caused a delay in the preflowers.

Stupid mistake, but hey, I'll learn from this. I haven't grown from seed in years, and I'm a bit rusty.

Kas
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ManyManySpliffs
    replied
    I'm starting later than you, don't feel bad. Heck, I've started later than this and had a great year in 2014. Checkout that thread in my sig if you want to see what you can get from starting in late July. It's pretty impressive for such a late start.

Leave a comment:

• moritzst
    replied
    just in time,...........have fun using the sun

greez

Leave a comment:

• isitisi
    replied
    Subbed, hope everything goes ok.

Leave a comment:

• Kaskadian
    replied
    3/5 holes filled... more to come. Waiting for confirmation of sex on a few plants. My end goal is to have 5 plants this season and the rest will go to some m8s growing out here, or back into the veg cabinet for winter.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X