What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

into the woods - hugo's outdoor 2016

hugo23

here some impressions of my plants in the forest, growing guerilla style at 49 degree north.

genetics:

Hells Angels x GG#3 (Highrise Seeds)
bonus seeds. I have no infos on this cross. I'm wondering if Hells Angels is Hells Angels OG?

(Cherry Pie x Face Off OG bx1) x Manitoba Medicine
mother is from archive seeds with rockhard buds and a nice cherry kush smell. slow growth and not very healthy at all but the smell and flavour are so unique and lovely. I hope MM father improves.

Killer Kush F1 Fast Version (Sweet Seeds)
bonus seed from a well known vendor. commercial strain, I give it a try.

Hellraiser OG x Manitoba Medicine
Hellraiser is Fire OG x Face Off OG bx1. Mother is a tall, lanky plant with long internodes and nugget like buds. classic kush smell and taste.

(Purple Kush SR-71 x GG#2) x (C99 x Erdpurt F2)
this cross was not planned. open pollination for C99 x Erdpurt F3 also hit the PKxGG. for more infos look at my older reports.

Panama Haze x (Purple Kush SR-71 x GG#2)

Panama Haze from Ace Seeds is an outstanding pure haze sativa.

Panama Haze x Manitoba Medicine
different mother crossed with an ultra early MM

(danish) Nepal x Mota Mortal
seeds from denmark. proven danish outdoor nepal (not oldfarmer version) in the mix with brazilian seed company's Mota Mortal (Acapulco Gold x Purple Haze). only one plant (male).

British Columbia Coastal Haze
outstanding genetic. early and stable outdoor haze from canada.
few phenos differ in size (from 1m to 2.5m) and flowering time but all with the same skunky haze aroma and mindblowing sativa high, zero body.

Nirvana Sky (Flash Seeds)
This creation was born in my garden as a result of seeking a personal state of higher consciousness through the best marijuana plants in the world... Fantastic high energy strain resulting rom a cross between an exceptional Nepalese Sativa landrace and my basis for SuperAutos the Stitch 0.1!
Very energetic effect with a quick sharp onset as well as an occasional hallucination of shapes and colors that are always presented in a most positive, happy, and motivational way.
When I smoke this herb my spirit rises to heaven... Helps me to relax, feel free, and puts me in a state of Nirvana. The smoke is sweet, lemony taste, Nepali style!
Panama Lime (Flash Seeds)
If you are looking for something full of flavor along with an invigorating clear high, then look no further because here is the variety for you! Unimaginably simple to grow Sativa that does not require much attention and gives wonderful satisfaction. Flowers explode everywhere with a production of resin that smells like delicious fresh cut lemon and lime... The effect is very clear and positive, which produces a great happiness for day time use. The plants are of medium size with long thin leaves, beautiful resin covered flowers, and its structure is like a Christmas tree!
La Mano Negra Congo x Guerilla Gold
seeds from canada. same mother as used for Richard William's Deep Congo.

Auto Panama Haze (La Buena Hierba)
a stable auto haze from IC member La Buena Hierba.
remarkable work.

Doctor Shiva (Flash Seeds)
This hybrid variety is a Sativa dominant strain that has some truly amazing genetics that came from plants that are indigenous to the most remote mountains of Northern India... The original Garhwali Shiva plant that was used to make this hybrid has adapted to the harsh climate and high altitudes of the Himalayas. A true warrior! It contains a high concentration of CBD and this variety is the perfect medicine for daily use. Garhwali Shiva is also one of the plants used by Sadhus for hashish called "Charas". Plants smelling of citrus and pepper with beautiful elongated flowers that are very mold resistant. A true delight to grow anywhere on the planet!

South African Sativa (Fast Outdoor Genetics)

A very early maturing, pure 100% sativa. These seeds were given to us in 2005, as a hybrid of two local landraces from South Africa. This plant is probably a hybrid of Durban Poison, since it has a slight lycorice, and sharp sour taste, with earthy and spicy notes. The high from this strain is strong and an old school sativa type high. This one will definitely keep you going through out the day. It will grow tall and christmas tree shaped like a typical sativa, and will provide a bountiful harvest of buds with large amounts of resin in early to mid September. Its hardy to mold and fungus, and has been acclimatised to the Canadian climate over 3 generations.
Might 47 (Bald Monkey Seeds)
Auto AK47 x Mighty Mite.
Can be grown indoor and outdoor.
Finishes about 10-12 weeks from seed.
High yeild with dense buds, about 80-100cm in height.
Sativa/indica/ruderalis hybrid.
Good potency.

Fast Bionic Guerilla (Highrise Seeds)

This combination was the most requested.

Now the champion Early Bluebonic has been shortend to be a super early finisher, expect rock hard buds which will be very early finishing with many phenos finishing in august and the remaining will be done in the first week of sept. Expect good mold resistance. This cross could easly be worked into a complete auto strain.

Genetics: (Blubonic X GG#3) X Auto GG
Harvest: Aug - Sept
Photoperiod (not autoflowering)

Auto Fire99 (Highrise Seeds)

The Fire OG-clone was crossed to BrosGrimm F3 C99.
The subsequent seeds were used to breed the Fire99 femmed seeds. Expect high potency and a nice mix of Fire leaning phenos and an equal amount of high potency C99 phenos.
Hasha (Richard Williams)
We got the Hasha in trade for beans from an old New Brunswick guy. It’s a semi auto flower that come in dead done by the end of August. It’s a short plant that buds starting in July that fills in nice with dank skunky nugs - a rare thing for an auto. Very stealthy due to its height and being so early you will Be all cured, dried and on holiday before any worries of choppers or rippers. R.W.

Number One (Flash Seeds)

This Top super-auto strain is mostly indica. Number one is a perfect combination between a relaxing and energizing effect, for those who like lying around and thinking. It really is a top quality plant; quick, tall with a generous yield and not called Number one for nothing!!!
Bavarian Skunk
my own selection of Early Turd (Shit x GG#3) from Highrise Seeds.
Classic skunk plants in appearence, smell and effect.

hugo23

soil and fertilizer

soil and fertilizer

soil is heavy (clayey loam). I worked it with turf to improve structure. for fertilizing I use maltaflor:
Maltaflor is a fertilizer produced on vegetable basis for household gardening and fruit - vegetable gardens. It consists basically of fine and nutrient-rich malt sprouts of the barley as used for beer production. Already during the processing of the barley the purity requirements going back to the year 1516 have to be followed - a guarantor for the purity of our fertilizer. The main component of Maltaflor, the malt sprouts, are supplemented with another pure vegetable byproduct of the sugar beet. Thus Maltaflor is adjusted to the need of your plants and feeds them gently and evenly over a whole growth period. Your plant will grow vigorously and healthy. .

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
subbed and good luck, great list of genetics,did you make the manitoba medicine crosses?

hugo23

Pie Face x Manitoba Medicine

Pie Face x Manitoba Medicine

Pie Face x Manitoba Medicine.

picture.php

picture.php

hugo23

Hells Angels x Guerilla Gold #3

small plants (1m), started flowering early july
very thin leaflets.
still have no idea about the genetic make up of the mother (Hells Angels). has anyone information on this one?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hugo23

Auto Fire99 is real fire, most resinous autoflower I came across.
dusted by a Mighty 47 male.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hugo23

Panama Lime's are different in flowering time.
The early one has an very unique smell like a mix of tropical fruits and lime, enchanting. lots of resin.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hugo23

Hellraiser OG x MM are tall and fast growing like the mother.
already slow bud development, earliness from the MM side.

picture.php

picture.php

Golli

Nice strain list. PLants look healthy and I grow some of the same strain as you :) Fire99
some flash seeds and alot of other genetic up at lat 59.

hugo23

Mighty 47

Mighty 47

Mighty 47 is early, sturdy and resinous. leaf shape and color reminds me of lowryder.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hugo23

Auto Panama Haze from La Buena Hierba. thank you very much for the seeds bro. Outdoor Haze Queens, beautiful and healthy plants.
the dimensions of these strain are tremendous.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hugo23

Flash Seeds Panama Lime

Flash Seeds Panama Lime

Panama Lime is a narrow leaf beauty with an tropical exotic smell and frostiness all over. favorite this season so far. I'm very excited about the high if its so sativa like the look.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts