What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

into the woods - hugo's outdoor 2016

hugo23

BC Coastal Haze

BC Coastal Haze

BC Coastal Haze is cut. very dense buds and skunky smell, no haze.
Can't wait for the first smoke.

picture.php

hugo23

Panama Haze x (Purple Kush x Guerilla Gold)

Panama Haze x (Purple Kush x Guerilla Gold)

first Panama Haze x (Purple Kush x Guerilla Gold) is hanging. smell is out of this world, a dream for haze lovers. sweet haze with a hint of pine and hash.

picture.php

ExoticsRus

I must say your strain choices are out of this world and treasures . I really hope you find those treasures phenos out of em and enjoy your harvest cause deer eating your veg is a bunch bullshit( I had that issue back the day )

hugo23

Congo x Guerilla Gold

Congo x Guerilla Gold

I realized there is still one Congo x Guerilla Gold left after I checked my map, lol. I'm very very happy now. :biggrin:
Smell is very complex of spices, parfume and incense.

picture.php

picture.php

hugo23

I must say your strain choices are out of this world and treasures . I really hope you find those treasures phenos out of em and enjoy your harvest cause deer eating your veg is a bunch bullshit( I had that issue back the day )
Thanks, man.

hugo23

Auto Panama Haze

Auto Panama Haze

Auto Panama Haze from La Buena Hierba. amazing strain.
the most sophisticated lowryder based auto strain I ever tried.
You can see, feel and smell how much love the breeder put in this genetic.

picture.php

picture.php

Golli

Awsome grow Hugo! ANd the strain list was verry nice selected. Easy to see that you have put some work into it :)

How did your Hasha turn out? I did see that it was not a aug finnishing plant, but when did you start it? Natural light?

hugo23

Awsome grow Hugo! ANd the strain list was verry nice selected. Easy to see that you have put some work into it :)

How did your Hasha turn out? I did see that it was not a aug finnishing plant, but when did you start it? Natural light?
Hasha was much later than I expected, harvested end of sep, started in april, definitely not a early finisher, at least at 3 plants I had. This strain is very flavourful with a intense hashy exhale. I will grow definitely again for selecting.

Ijager

How did the FOG South African Sat turn out? I've been wondering about it and found very little.

When did it finish at your latitude? How Sativa was it? Other thoughts.

hugo23

How did the FOG South African Sat turn out? I've been wondering about it and found very little.

When did it finish at your latitude? How Sativa was it? Other thoughts.
100% sativa in effect, clear and uplifting, zero body, perfect for focused work but not very potent. very comfortable, a weed for every situation. I like it and thinking about to grow it again.
was fully done at mid september in my latitude.

Golli

Hasha was much later than I expected, harvested end of sep, started in april, definitely not a early finisher, at least at 3 plants I had. This strain is very flavourful with a intense hashy exhale. I will grow definitely again for selecting.

Thanks for the information. What the breeder tells about hasha is probably not true then. hehe pretty common thing to find out nowdays:moon:

Latest posts

Latest posts