What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Zeppelin's 2016 Outdoor

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you wet trimming?

Nope. I just trim off the fan leaves and any problem buds. That bud is from gg4 that I cut down last week that had been flowering near the house and was ready earlier. That bud has about 1 day left before it's dry enough to bin.

GoneP

Wow, Hash Zep.....this stuff looks phenomenal. A few of those shots are probably the best looking outdoor I've ever seen. That platinum cookies....shit looks nuts :whee:

Amazing job man.

Dog Star

Veteran
Thats it... i coming with first airplane.. ;) LOL

I will love to visit California once in life and then send postal to mine home some cool elite cuts like those you growing...

amazing genetics.

All the best Hash

ZIO GREEN

OUTLAW
Veteran
Wow man,what colors!!!
Tomorrow i will chop my sunset sherbet and it's more frosty of my gorilla glue,also for you?
We have same strains and same greenhouse!
You have imitated me hashzeppelin?!?!?!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow man,what colors!!!
Tomorrow i will chop my sunset sherbet and it's more frosty of my gorilla glue,also for you?
We have same strains and same greenhouse!
You have imitated me hashzeppelin?!?!?!

You know what they say. Imitation is the best form of flattery. Lol