Hash Zeppelin's 2016 Outdoor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hash Zeppelin's 2016 Outdoor

Well it's mid season already. Got our out door going strong. I decided to skip the early season stuff, and make this thread when things started to take off. Pretty happy with things so far. Lemme break it down for y'all.

-Pot sizes. 65 gallons, and 30 gallons.
    -Grow medium. Mendo mix coco, from Royal gold.
    -Nutrient line. Nutrifield (full line)
    -additives. Gh Rapid start. OG Tea veganic tea. OG tea root web star.
    -hand watered daily, plus some halos on feed lines in case I feel lazy.
    -every plant inspected every day.

Strain selection from seed
    -alien wifi (alien kush X white fire OG)
    -Allen wrench (trainwreck X nycd)
    -gsc
    -amnesia haze
    -lost coast OG (chem4 X (pakistani kush X lemon Thai))

Seeds gifted to me by @thebudparlor
    -gorilla piss ((catpiss X face off OG) X gorilla glue 4)
    -pissy G cookies ((catpiss x face off OG) X platinum cookies)
    -rkells ((catpiss X face off OG) X facemelt OG)

From clone
    -Jackie OG 2 (Tahoe OG back cross)
    -Jackie OG 5
    -sunset sherbet
    -gsc

I say this to the girls too....
    I'm not as big as the other guys out there, but the quality is good. Lol
    Last edited by Hash Zeppelin; 07-18-2016, 17:12.
    Grow thread.
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....04#post7552204

"I know no safe depositary of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power." -Thomas Jefferson
    "Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people." -Carl Sagan
    "When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
    -Napoleon Bonaparte

I feel ya bro! But your girls look happy and healthy and in the end that's all that matters.

What lat and elevation are you at, it looks like yoir in some high desert terrain?

Comment

Subbed.

Great start, Epic cleanliness.

Peace
      A Man is what he thinks about all day long.
      -R.W.E

Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
      - B. Franklin

A secret shared is never a secret halved.
      - Alistair MacLean

When you borrow a thousand dollars, the bank owns you. When you borrow a million, you own the bank.
      - Larry Niven

Only I chose to move into a field where there was little or no competition. Why fight my way up a chain of command when by taking one step sideways I could form my own chain of command with myself at the top, running things the way I felt they should be run from the start instead of adapting someone else's system until I was high enough to make my presence felt.
      -Robert Lynn Asprin

Comment

Originally posted by cbcool View Post
        I feel ya bro! But your girls look happy and healthy and in the end that's all that matters.

What lat and elevation are you at, it looks like yoir in some high desert terrain?
        Actually I'm in the north east San Fran Bay Area. It's just dry here and I live at the top of the coastal mountains. I can see the water.
        Grow thread.

"I know no safe depositary of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power." -Thomas Jefferson
        "Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people." -Carl Sagan
        "When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
        -Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Am in for show...

Girls are beauties and going strong,

wish you best Hash

Comment

This is an Allen wrench in a 30 gallon

Grow thread.

-Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Looking good! What do you feed them with / frequency?

Comment

I give them a full feeding for 6 days and water for one durning the first week or two until the coco is conditioned. The plant tells me. Then I feed once every three days. Then when they start to flower, i give them a serious flush for a few days and start them on flower mix feeding every other day to once every three days.

Really there is no formula. I just read the plants. They tell me what's up.
                Grow thread.

-Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Windy day!

Grow thread.

-Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Sweet plants with a sweet view

Comment

The bushes and hill side make the hours of direct sun light shorter, so stuff is already starting to flower.
                      Grow thread.

-Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

All Natural Light Dep.

That's a Little Miracle on a nice piece of land right there. These are the good years. Remember them.

Peace
                        A Man is what he thinks about all day long.
                        -R.W.E

Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
                        - B. Franklin

A secret shared is never a secret halved.
                        - Alistair MacLean

When you borrow a thousand dollars, the bank owns you. When you borrow a million, you own the bank.
                        - Larry Niven

Only I chose to move into a field where there was little or no competition. Why fight my way up a chain of command when by taking one step sideways I could form my own chain of command with myself at the top, running things the way I felt they should be run from the start instead of adapting someone else's system until I was high enough to make my presence felt.
                        -Robert Lynn Asprin

Comment

Hows your gorilla piss going? Growing?---smelling ? I got 2 females, & 3 males every plant looks different & one of the males is'' incredibly ''smelly good & also very nice structure < I will make seeds with him & one female,, Only thing is 2 males got weird tips (they looked good up until approx 2.5 months but then the weird tips developed), but no other plants in the garden did ! not sure why,

Comment

The gorilla piss is growing pretty nice. Not smelling much yet. Kinda spicy. I had to kill the males. Don't really have a place for them. I'm excited about them though. It looks like they are hitting about week two flower. Should finish by mid to end of September. Depends on placing. The sativas in full sun go to November.
                            Grow thread.

-Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Some sherbet from the light dep green house.

Grow thread.

-Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Working...
                              X