Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll just bring back some grow perspectives on the weather in my parts
    we are getting an epic warm spell in upstate ny this september
    damn i miss outdoor growing in this kind of weather, gonna be some kick butt bud this year
    hoping the outdoor crop doesn't get capped by some rouge hurricane though
    current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

Comment

Originally posted by oldchuck View Post
      Doc, I think you are kind of a troll too but at least you have a functioning brain and do have a considerable point of view. I'll read your stuff but not Easy.
      Ahhh Chuck, someone that you disagree with about 25% of the time (which means we probably agree about 75%) is not really a troll--unless I misunderstand the term troll: Someone that likes to start pissing contests by posting inflammatory/off-topic messages to include stalking/following people online and hijacking threads--just for the thrill of being a PIA.

As for a functioning brain, I just heeded the warning to stay away from the "brown acid"...LOL, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Water- View Post
        This is the Outdoor Growing section and this thread is about El Nino/La Nina conditions that apply to peoples real world growing.

Where I live and many of the other international growers here on ICMAG live the Last El Nino prediction was accurate.

If you want to deny science and cry about climate change than please do it in the Tokers den and stop trolling here.

Doing it her disrupts people ability to discuss an important issue that outdoor growers face.
        Sorry, did I totally blow your source out of the water? Now you are just going to cry about it....... Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by oldchuck View Post
          Doc, I think you are kind of a troll too but at least you have a functioning brain and do have a considerable point of view. I'll read your stuff but not Easy.
          That just makes you a bigot, by definition.

Comment

Here is something that pertains to the thread.....

Biggest el nino's predicted, nothing happened.

el nino and el nina are both minor weather patterns that have minimal effects and occur every 2-7 years on average. The global warming people will continue to exacerbate the effects of any el nino, or storm, till the end of time.

Really hard to get facts, when everybody has a political stance. Really hard to find the truth. On top of that, people will post things that literally contradict themselves in the following paragraph............ Or post stories with no sources.......... Typical way a person argues when they have zero foundation to stand on, imo.

To add: notice nobody ever writes a story about how el nino or nina helps the weather. Water posted up something that claimed the reason for less hurricanes was due to el nino and nina........ That seems like a win......Right? However, if the global warming dogma is strong within an individual, they will never admit to a positive outcome from a weather pattern. Always end of the world negative. Need another example? 12 years, longest stretch in USA history for time without a major hurricane.......first one hits in 12 years and everybody says it's due to global warming........... Can't make this stuff up.
            Last edited by EasyGoing; 09-19-2017, 12:52.

Comment

This thread has become worthless.
              Last edited by Water-; 09-19-2017, 15:38.

Comment

Yeah, let's not get into another climate change debate here, since as with religion, politics and Piers Morgan everyone has an opinion that gets heated, and it does tend to end up in a slanging match with members calling each other silly names.
                'It can all start from a seed'

Comment

Just post articles with facts then? Sounds about what I have been asking for......
                  Last edited by EasyGoing; 09-19-2017, 22:51.

Comment

http://ggweather.com/enso/oni.htm

El Niño and La Niña Years and Intensities
                    Based on Oceanic Niño Index (ONI)
                    Jan Null, CCM
                    Updated September 2017

Comment

Warning!

do not click the link in easygoings post above.

it led me to a page warning me that the site was not private and my personal information was in danger of being stolen!

Comment

If you want to have a debate on climate change, then start another thread on that subject, and/or post in one of the already established threads about it.
                        'It can all start from a seed'

Comment

weird, that link is doing the same to me today....... Wasn't like that yesterday.......BTW, you think using a google web site is any better? Weird warning, but every site steals your personal information. Relax.

Who are you talking to Gypsy? Clearly what I posted was about El nino, and el nina, that has effects on global temperatures. That surely is in bounds right? Must feel weird having to be the word police after all the real shit you been through. Seems silly, but you know, when someone cry's and taddles, you must oil the squeaky wheel.

Unfortunately, I have been going through some real world stuff also. Like life changing stuff, not for the better........ Sure puts things like this internet drama in perspective. Take care Gypsy.
                          Last edited by EasyGoing; 09-20-2017, 13:55.

Comment

https://ggweather.com/enso/oni.htm

This website works, and wont steal your privacy. Only gives that message when using the link for some reason.

Google, "el nino end el nina graphs" and click the first non add link. Shows the past 70 years of el nino and nina. Pretty clear pattern, with very little surprises.

Comment

I bet that link requires "http" not "https".

Comment

http://m.sfgate.com/news/article/La-...k-12250469.php

The chances of a weak La Niña are increasing for the rainy season, and scientists are trying to figure out what that means, especially after a year when the meteorology profession was thrown for a loop by unexpected monsoon-like conditions.

La Niña, the inverse of better-known El Niño, is a cooling of equatorial waters in the eastern and central Pacific Ocean and can impact atmospheric conditions worldwide.

"The dominant climate indictor we're seeing right now is for a potential La Niña," says Mike Anderson, the state climatologist with the California Department of Water Resources.

There's now a 55-60 percent chance of the weather pattern developing, according to the latest report from the National Weather Service's Climate Prediction Center.

"This is what we call a 'watch,'" says Garcia. "We have to see multiple months of the equatorial Pacific sea-surface temperatures below the negative-0.5 degree threshold before we can call it La Niña."

In Northern California, the La Niña weather pattern is known for bringing below-average precipitation and above-average temperatures, but meteorologists say that it can deliver a number of scenarios, from dry to wet.

Comment

Working...
                                X