What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buddah Watcha 2015 Outdoor Projects!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Whats up boys and girls! It's been a while, but it's time to come out of the closet and show you guys what I've been up to!

My apologies to being innactive for the past few months, but sometimes its best to lay low!

For all you that followed my previous grows, this one is the same style and location. Out in the woods, down by the swamp guerrilla style grow!

This year we used mostly the big swamp spots created the previous years, 100 gal pots, plus we added around 8 new spots. 90% of the work was done during winter time, taking advantage of the snow, using sleds to pull balles of peat moss, perlite, and bags of manure! Due to the luck of topology we were able to save much time and back breaking labor activity! I would definitely recommend this technique to all the guerrilla growers! Work smart, not hard! Carry your equipment on the cold weather, stash it out there and come back early spring to mix soil, nutes, etc!

Everything organic, no chems or bottled nutes! The new spots are a mixture of peat moss, perlite, aged horse manure, lime and nute mix from DTE. We also sprinkled mycohizzae fungi on the roots upon transplant.

Some of the spots got up to 3 bales of peat moss and 3 bags of perlite. Those are the biggest holes and they seem to yield the best plants.

Plants were started early May and transplanted out early June! Each spot got around 4-6 seedlings. Most of the genetics are the field tested and approved CJxSB ix1 by LouDog420 which I got blessed with, a bit of selective breeding from a bunch of crossed from the previous years involving these genes, there are also another genetics on the mix, GanjaRebelSeeds, Hybrids from Hell, and a few others, however, plants got all mixed up on transplanting and seedlings. They are all mixed up. But i'd say about 80% is from the CJxSB breeding line.

In July we went back and killed the males, and we didn't go back for another 3 weeks, which was a mistake and once we got back we noticed we had missed a few males, therefore a few of the spots got seeded. Not too badly, mostly 2 spots got pretty seeded, the others somehow didn't get much polinated. A few seeds here and there which is ok!

Plants were top dressed early flowering with some kelp meal, neem meal and molasses.

75% of the plants were harvest last week of September, the forecast turned bad and we had 1 week solid rain. Some were pretty much ready, some had mold starting heavily, whatever had least than 2 weeks left were cut, the rest is still out there maturing.

Some of the plants came out phenomenal! I still haven't been able to smoke many, since they are drying and curing atm. But soon I'll post a smoke report.

I was able to smoke test 3 of the plants and 2 of them tasted just amazing. One had a heavy ginger sauce taste, definitely a CJxSB, that taste is very familiar from previous grows! These were some earlier samples less resistant to mold.

We lost maybe 5% overall to mold so far, one plant got powder mildew pretty badly, but overall everything came out great!

Pictures to follow!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
So lets get started! Still in veg, sometime in July!

Monster Spot
picture.php

Top Spot
picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Fast forward a bit to end of August, when things start to get exciting! A few days into flowers!

Pine Spot
picture.php

picture.php

Tree Spot
Top View
picture.php

Side View
picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Camo spot - 2 bales of peat moss, 4cu perlite, 20lbs of ag lime, 15lbs of fertilizer, 2 plants in there!

picture.php

The one, the chunkiest plant, done by October 1st!
picture.php

few weeks later, chop day
picture.php

same bud no flash
picture.php

Macro of the one
picture.php

two heads

Veteran
Nice to see you back Buddha. I've been laying a bit low myself. Looks like it was a great year for you. I love the use of fallen trees!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Back to the pine spot, these one had the fatest colas, which I topped these plants more! The biggest denses colas had to be chopped a few weeks earlier, the mold was starting to take over. We left lower nugs there for an extra week or two!

picture.php

different angle
picture.php

Some tops
picture.php

picture.php

Lower nug
picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
They call it Pinetonics for a reason!
picture.php

The monster spot, one of the 100gal on the swamp, we topped it off and added fertz and lime this year! 3 plants in there, prolly the biggest spot
picture.php

picture.php

Little closer to harvest
picture.php

Closeup of the biggest one, looks quality! Def a CJxSB!
picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
This one still has some time to go, but might be the biggest spot, top spot!
picture.php

nugshot from a few weeks ago, must be almost ready by now!
picture.php

Thats it for now! Theres a few more in my album if you wanna check them out!

Thanks for checking it out!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Nice to see you back Buddha. I've been laying a bit low myself. Looks like it was a great year for you. I love the use of fallen trees!

Thanks brotah! Your threads always inspired me to grow bigger, better trees in the swamp! Hope to see what you been working on soon! The serious 6 pics you posted looked well, serious! haha good job, they came out really nice! Def a strain to try in the future! Peace bro, thanks for checking it out!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
HerbalistBIHOR & NeDank, thanks fellas, much appreciated!

Here's a few other pictures that I missed posting previously!

2 Plants in this spot, the one of the right is a bit slower to finish!

picture.php

picture.php

Frosty
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Few other cola shots

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Little moldy cola, right before getting chopped
picture.php

Trimmed nugs, ready to dry up! I cannot recommend enough SpinPro Trimmers or the knock off brands, especially if you need to trim a lot of stuff in limited time. Those things are lifesavers. You can easily process a # of material in under an hour! Best investment for the process in my opinion! You might lose a bit of quality against hand trimming, but the time saved is worth It!

picture.php

Peace fellas, hope yall enjoy!

gorilla ganja

Nice job, great use of fallen trees. Looks like a amazing harvest for you. Would like to know more about the strains if you can. And about what latitude are they?
Peace GG

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]912greenskell, thanks brotha!

great brozini, its a pleasure to have you here my friend!

gorilla ganja, the fallen trees are awesome indeed! Not only does it allow light to penetrate through, it makes great camouflage, good barriers against critters and humans, hard access, good support for herb trees, also the layer around of soil around the roots is full of great compost, you can easily gather 20 gallons of good soil to add to your holes! We did two spots were we only gathered these type of organic soil. Plants grew good, not as big as ammended soil, but a few zips per spot for sure... The strains are mostly Casey Jones x Sour Bubble crosses made, there's a lot of info on these seeds on the Casey Jones Growing along thread, also a few other genetics such as a few Hybrids from Hell and GanjaRebelSeeds, however its all mixed up, its hard to be organized lol ! We grow at 41-42n here!

Peace! :tiphat:
[/FONT]

Latest posts

Latest posts