What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

32 Bagseed, Outdoor Organic

ManyManySpliffs

Well ladies & gents, I'm back at it again. Decided to finally post a new thread of what I got going this season. Started out with 32 bagseed plants from various bags of mid. I used the red clay soil in the area of my previous grows and just amended it with wood ash, Scotts top soil, cow manure and earth worm castings. For feeding I used a simple and cost effective mix of blackstrap molasses, superthrive, epsom salt and every now and then hydrogen peroxide. Now onto the good stuff, the pictures of all the ladies. The pictures you're about to see are of the 32 plants I had as of Aug. 28th. The males have since been rooted out and culled. I gave away a few to a friend whose a newb to play with, didn't really have space for them all in my little spot in the woods. I've also sacrificed 2 a little early so the rest may live. Well, if you consider 8wks flowering too early. We all get that pickin itch.. lol Sorry I didn't get to document their harvest, but now that I've started a thread I can stay current on the updates of whats left. I currently have 16 beauties remaining from the pics you're about to see. 6 large ladies, 5 medium sized girls and 5 babies lagging along behind. Thus far this has been my best season yet, although its not completely over so let me not jinx it. HA.. Without further a due, my 2014 grow show...

ManyManySpliffs

The Pinks..

The Pinks..

Pics of all the pinks I got this year. Haven't seen them since my first grow back in '04. Of the 16 left, 6 were pink. One of which I believe to be an exact replica of the Indiana Bubblegum cut. I'll post updated pics of that one later as I take em, but the smell is just like bubblegum and the look matches what I've seen others grow online.

ManyManySpliffs

The babies..

The babies..

Last but not least the babies. All these little ones might not be finish till Dec, that's if they finish. I started my season late. Mid June to be exact, so I was still germing seeds in July. Wasn't sure if I was going to even have a grow season this year, but a friend got me going wanting to learn from me. I gave him most a these little ones to play with. Interested to see how they turned out for him.

That's it for now until next time. Stay tuned for the updated pics of the remaining 16 lovely ladies (which will include my bagseed Indiana Bubblegum). Harvest coming up in the next 2-3wks, you do not wanna miss..

ManyManySpliffs

Updates...

Updates...

Well the moment has finally come, the updates. Took me awhile to upload all these pics so I'm about to drop a quick preview of whats to come and then go take me a smoke break. I'll be back!

For now just enjoy the show. First up my favorite of this year, my bagseed Indiana Bubblegum. I'm assuming its bubblegum cause it smells and taste just like bubblegum. Not to mention it looks like other pics on here of the Indiana Bubblegum cut. Let me know what you guys think..

picture.php

Can't nobody ever say ManyManySpliffs steal his cannabis pics off the internet. lol I'm just too official with it..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ManyManySpliffs

More Updates..

More Updates..

This set of pics was taken on October 15th. These are my 16 remaining bagseed ladies. Had a bunch of rain the day before yesterday and I had to cut a few tops off some plants due to mold. Hopefully the rest of the season can stay dry. The good thing out of all that is I ended up with a decent amount a good bud once I cut out the molded pieces. Just gotta wait on it to dry and I'll be sampling whats to come.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I apologize about the quality of the pics, I'm having to borrow a friends camera phone. Though some came out pretty darn good I must admit. Let the show begin. Oh and if someone knows how I can post more than 5 pics at a time, that info would be most appreciated..

ManyManySpliffs

Mold Issues..

Mold Issues..

These are some of the mold issues I'm having to deal with this year but I refuse to chop ahead of schedule.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ManyManySpliffs

These are the smaller ones out the bunch. Have 10 total, 5 small and 5 medium sized. Started most all a these from the middle of July to the end. Some I didn't expect to get as big as they did. I'm also feeding them different than my 6 big ones in the ground. My ones in the ground are all organic, the pots are getting a regular schedule of bloom food.

picture.php

This bee seems to love the herb as much as I do. I just had to take a pic of them..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ManyManySpliffs

Lil bagseed clone...

Lil bagseed clone...

Forgot to take more detailed pics of one of the little ones. Its actually the first pic with the bee, but I'll get more pics of her next time. This little one is actually a clone from Bagseed Lady #4. That's the one that taste like sour apples. A branch of her broke off on accident and I made two clones from it. Kept one and gave the other to a friend. It started budding immediately. The branch broke 2-3wks into flower, so it makes sense. It was also one of the pinks from the earlier pics up above. You can still see the pink on this bud, but the mother plant it came from lost just about all the pink by now.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php