Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guerillagardening with moritzst

hey folks
    finally i found me a new guerilla patch, reachable with public transport and it seems to be very safe.
    i had to clear the site from thorns and scrub but it was free of bigger trees. its about 5* 3,5 m, the bushes around are bout 2-2,5m high, so there should be plenty of light, i digged 8 holes with about 40-50 liters, the soil is very nice, very finegrained, the first 40 cm are also very dark, so i just mixed it up with 30 l compost i brought there and some organic fert from the warehouse.
    i will do a chicken wire fence and some antivoledevice just to be safe, i dont think that any deer is trespassing there but who knows. next time i will do a better pic
    greez mo
    Last edited by moritzst; 06-21-2020, 12:38.
    sigpic 2400W vertical coco tent#1 https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=344390

hello
    already got me my clones, i will veg them under 400W till the weather gets really good. i have here: bohemian gold, bushman, heaven, speed queen, afghan delight, shaman, deep purple and diamond.
    hope the strains are working well, anybody got experiences with one of these?
    thx
    greez mo
    Last edited by moritzst; 06-21-2020, 12:35.
    sigpic 2400W vertical coco tent#1 https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=344390

Comment

hey there

plants are still vegging, kicking them out on saturday, the sun is coming

greez mo

Comment

hello

finally their out, they r looking a little small on the big patch.
        i didnt do the fence, doesnt seem necessary.
        weather should be ok. next update in 2-3 months, i m curiouse on how theyr doin yet
        cu

greez mo

Comment

hello there

couldnt stand stayn away from the plants so here is an update, plants are from 3-4ft tall yet, theyr showing great vigor, they seem to like it, i was a little anxious about snails but without a reason as it seems. after taking the pics i covered the ground around the plants with greenish i ripped, should give some nutes and humidity to the surface.
          well, seems to fit

greez mo
          Attached Files

Comment

Lookin good dude. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Hello guys,

a month went by and i again got curiouse on how its going on the land. so i again travelled countrysides.

the plants are doing good only the shaman was bent over by the wind and went into preflower, i already wondered bout the enormouse stretch this plant did and now here we got it, week 3 i think :(, but whatever, the other plants make it good
              the deep purple is really getting broad, speed queen grows out to a big bush and so do bushmann, afghan delight, bohemian gold and diamond, only the heaven has bit more shadow.
              one pic after the rain

gave them 3kg organic fert with 7-6-4 cause some leafs showed signs of yellowing on the deep purple and the shaman, seems they need it more.
              well, there will be an update next month, c u

greez mo

Comment

Nice bro!

Comment

Looks good . Thinking about running a system like your indoors.

Comment

Nics guerilla grow. They should double in size this month. The update in a month will be night and day to these pics.
                    Strains:
                    SuperLemonGlaze
                    Pharoahs Kush
                    Sir-Cough-A-Gas
                    SuperSilverSourDieselGlue
                    SuperSilverSourLemonGlaze
                    Dubble RoadDawg

Comment

hello guys,

thx otw, i just managed two weeks of not goin there
                      some thunderstorm is forecast for tonight so i thought about doin some supporting, also we had heavy rain but the plants didnt complain, they made well progress and seem very stable but i got some branches around and secured them a little, the fert is coming slowly so i got a little n def in two plants, also the shaman revegged and is growing well again. welll ... turns out nicely so far

greez mo

Comment

Great Job man! The girls are lovin life where you got them.
                        Strains:
                        SuperLemonGlaze
                        Pharoahs Kush
                        Sir-Cough-A-Gas
                        Dubble RoadDawg

Comment

hello guys,
                          its update time again
                          thx ODW, looks like ur right
                          we had a lot of rain but also sun,
                          for some reason the stem of the main shoot of the diamond rotted so i had to cut it, was just in time so its no much bad, the plant has now five headtops instead, a real diamond
                          3 plants already reached the 2m mark and look like theyr maybe 2 weeks in, the shaman already develops some resin and shows first signs of purple.
                          also i found a dead bird on the spot, right beside the heaven(maybe it went there right away ), dunno what killed it :(
                          well, looks generally nice, only the deep purple, a plant more wide than high, shows some yellowing, and some insects live inside the stems chewing around a little, well its nature out there, mosquitos giving me a hard time, hope the plants defend themselfs soon with some stickyness.....well, have some pics

greez mo

Comment

Sweet dude! Nice guerilla patch man. It really blew up nicely. Next time your there bring some nutes like FoxFarms GrowBig/TigerBloom/BigBloom and n empty gln jug with a ph test kit in your backpack and mix up some nutes with water you get nearby somewhere.
                            Feed them girls.
                            Sorry about that plant getting hacked. You cant get any cages or 2' x 25' rolls of black fencing to put up around the girls? Keeps the critters from chewing on the stalks and branches. I had a coon pull a huge branch down before I could get thje fancing up. Plus it dug a ton of dirt and roots outof a couple plants the little mask wearin theif!

Make sure you trellis them plants of with wood stakes and green trellis.
                            Your buds will be on the ground and branches snapped when they get wet at week 5+ of flower. Happy harvesting...
                            Strains:
                            SuperLemonGlaze
                            Pharoahs Kush
                            Sir-Cough-A-Gas
                            Dubble RoadDawg

Comment

Yeah, thx for the good tipps, it is i do a long journey by train and then walking for another 40 min to the spot :( but i will try to feed something as you say, finishing them good

greez
                              Last edited by moritzst; 05-14-2017, 09:58.

Comment

Working...
                              X