What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

guerillagardening with moritzst

Manivelle

Veteran
hi you should check this thread https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=248858

and don't let your good humus soil dry. it kills evrything that is good in it.
and you may look for some basalt(or crab/schrimp meal) too as it seems your soil is very high in vegetable content.
adding some minerals could help the plant to be more mold resistant.
and mulch is good for the roots.
good luck

soil margin

Veteran
Love the pics from your last grow. Those little tucked away guerilla spots are some of my favorite grows. Looking forward to seeing some more pictures, rock on.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Hello there, i didnt finish this thread in 2014, sorry, but harvesting was a little stressy there and life in general not to organised. i pulled two pounds of 5 plants, 3 plants rotted away or got rooteaten by molemice. last year i paused and let a friend use the space, helped him harvest but the weather was bad and the headbuds were al rotty.

well this year will be great, i enlarged the spot, there will be 36 plants, next weekend i will dig the holes, rent a car to bring compost and nutes, the weather is still frosty and it rained, but better than last year when it was so dry that my clones died at first.

willl come up with some pics when its ready.

greez mo

the insects that was living inside those stems was borers. they was most likely the reason for the stem rot on ur plants and prolly contributed to bud rot as well. get ur self some 100% neem oil EC. just add water and spray it on the plants and also drench it into the soil so the plant will take it into the roots and put a systemic protection all over the entire plant. drenching neem also acts as a soil conditioner..mulch,mulch,mulch so ur soil stays alive and will be better for the root zone and water retention. good luck this year man!

moritzst

hello, on sunday i planted 32 plants in 30 holes i digged with a collegue, the spot is now about 40 sqare meters wide, strains are white russion, bushman, double dutch, power plant, super silver haze, big bud and herijuana.
i brought in about 250 liters of compost and fert
will go there in june and will be back with some pics.

greez mo

Last edited:

moritzst

hello guys, here a pic from last years field, planted in mid june they didnt grow too big, im already curiouse on how its going this year outside but had no time to visit still, maybe next weekend.

greez mo

Last edited:

moritzst

Hello guys,

finally i managed to get out there again, and this time my cam was charged. plants are between 4 to 6 ft tall yet, everything looks nice and healthy, the weeds were also shooting massive so i had to chop a lot but no plant was overgrown, also a seed from last year popped wildly so its now a total number of 33 plants :) so here are some pics. hope u like it.

greez mo

Last edited:

moritzst

hello guys

two weeks went by and i visited the spot again, everything grew well, some plants showed a little yellow on the lower leafs so i gave them some organic fert. biggest plants are nearly 7 ft tall and the whole place is filling in nicely. placed a wildcam that takes a picture every 3 hours to do a little timelaps video, started a little late but better than never.

have a good eve

greez mo

Last edited:

moritzst

yeah thx, im only a little concerned about the size of the holes, theyr only 15 gal. and the plants are a lot bigger than last year so i will have to bring in a lot of fert, so they dont run out of nutes in the finish. already ordered 40 lb of organic fert with 6-4-7 to topdress, will take some time to spread into the soil but lets see how its going.

will come up with some pics, greez mo

moritzst

Hey guys

brought in the fert today and it really is time, mostly the plants made well progress but some look a little fucked up, yellowing, making claws, dunno why, lets see what the fert can do.
the wildcam didnt work like plan, made only pics for two days, quite a shitty chinese product.
wish u all a good week

greez mo

Last edited:

moritzst

hey TM, thx, hope to not loose it in the finish. dunno why some plants are suffering, treated them holes all the same... well, 40 lb makes 1.2lb per plant, its 7-3-6 and all organic. will give u an up on how it works.

greezz

Last edited:

Team Microbe

Veteran
Very cool. I love the size of this patch man, it's perfect! I like how you let the weeds grow in between the girls as well, that's gonna be really hard to pick out from the air I bet.

Keep us updated!

moritzst

hey guys
ordered some shit to finish them girls good, bring it out on sunday.
quite excited on how theyr looking, hope the fert already worked. next up on sunday eve.

greez mo

Last edited:

moritzst

hello guys
we were out there today and it looks really good, the fert kicked in nicely, everything looks green and healthy again, also they made well progress
only the wild cross shows flowers yet but the others will follow soon.
well have some pics

greez mo

Last edited:

scourouhi

This is called a jungle Moritzst ! Nice job indeed !
Did you have to water the plants or is it just from the rain ?