Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackone
    replied
    Harvested a few plants but still got around half of the plants left - those are also thr largest ones because they grew a little more before flowering.

Leave a comment:

• klint
    replied
    Nice setup Bro! will watch this one

Leave a comment:

• neongreen
    replied
    Fungi at the grow is always a good sign IMO I should go out shrooming - it's been such a long time sine I have. I keep forgetting it's that time of year!

Leave a comment:

• blackone
    replied
    Yeah those are some fungi growing - I also found some in the other plot that I thought were P semilanceata but on closer inspection they weren't;p Found the real deal yesterday in a sheep pasture though.

Leave a comment:

• neongreen
    replied
    Looking good blackone. I'm just starting to see frost on mine too (about 52N). Hope you get some nice nuggs.

Are those fungi I see in your pics?

ng

Leave a comment:

• blackone
    replied
    Yeah I got something to harvest this October for sure if the fences are adequate. Took a trip out there to cut Nuggit clones and pollinate some of the buds. Only 2 of the 4 plants were cloned because one of the others is a late bloomer and the last was turning yellow for some reason. The 2 I cloned were both entering flower for real with resin starting to form.

Pot x Freja spot looking better every time I visit. Some of the buds from the rootbound flowering were getting moldy so I harvested those. The revegged branches look ok and will be ready medio October.
    [url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=46682&pict ureid=1136894']

One decided to be later than the others and instead grow quite big - I hope it will finish.
    Last edited by blackone; 09-16-2013, 06:36.

Leave a comment:

• great brozini
    replied
    Looks like you will definitely have something to look forward to this fall despite the late start! Best of luck with the rest of the season

Leave a comment:

• blackone
    replied
    4 nuggit plants in the wild. I need to go out there to pollinate and get some clones.
    Last edited by blackone; 09-08-2013, 23:31.

Leave a comment:

• blackone
    replied
    A few pics

These pics are not very new I'm afraid but I want to log these.
    From Aug 25 the 4 Nuggit I got out there. Didn't get the rest outside and I'll just finish those on my porch:

From Aug 29 the Pot x Freja. Starting to get overgrown in stinging nettles.

After a bit of chop'n'drop:

The flowering ones decided to reveg anyway. Some of the old flowers mass caught a bit of budrot... Might have to go out there to trim it away to provide for a clean flowering of the second flower burst.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Cool grow! Nice variety you have going.

Leave a comment:

• blackone
    replied
    The Pot X Freja is a cross I've been given by a Danish grower. Freja is based on indoor genetics and the "Pot" is a line of Danish outdoor that has been given indoor genetics from time to time as far as I know. It gives plenty of resin and is pretty potent. Mold resistance varies. I'm growing a mixture of F2 and F3 I made last year.
    Nuggit is Phil's Erdpurt * E-rocket/Danish Passion - an early Hybrids From Hell cross that came my way and I call it Nuggit because it usually grows some nice tight nuggets. Potency is not bad and when I grew it 2 years ago the mold resistance also seemed pretty ok. Also growing a mixture of F2 and F3 of these - mostly F3.

Leave a comment:

• farmerlion
    replied
    Blackone, I have never heard of that hybrid before. Is that a cross you came up with or from a seed bank? Thanks Good luck with the grow.

Leave a comment:

• farmerlion
    replied
    late also

I'm 50 miles or less from Canadian border. Very late start for outdoor grow. Started seedlings with no veg {sink or swim] kind of deal. Heavy rains covered all but one in clay. Re popped 6 more beans and let them come up on own but I used good topsoil not the natural soil. 2 Ganesh from Mandela seeds and 4 Maui X LA Confidential from DNA Genetics. 5 females 1 Ganesh male. I'm going to let the male cover the ladies. He is a very impressive stud! 2 of the 4 females are true breeders the other 2 will be given away after harvest. I will have to move them back inside to finish as we will have snow here about October 20th. I hope to keep outside till mid September.

Leave a comment:

• blackone
    replied
    Thanks. Went out today to fence in my Nuggit spot and also put 4 in the ground
    Didn't get photos because I was busy and it started raining. By the time I got to the pot x freja spot it had stopped.

Some plants were too far in flower from being root bound to veg. Maybe they will do a half reveg on me or maybe they will just finish early.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Nice garden there

Leave a comment:

Working...
X