What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buddah Watcha 2013 Outdoor Season!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Quick update, there was a lot of rain in the past 2 weeks, a few days with over 1 inch of rain, but girls seem to keep growing regardless.. this week been better already, 75's and sunny, suppose to be like this for a few more days!

CJxSB#1
picture.php

CJxSB#3 & 4
picture.php

CJxSB#5, early flowering, stem is thicker than a lighter already
picture.php

DC, turning into a nice bush
picture.php

SBxCJ clone, on one of the holes from last year
picture.php

This is it for today, I gave a nice foliar feed on the girls while I was there with some nettle FPE, calcium phosphate, sm-70 and ewc...

a bunch of plants are flowering and reverting to veg... kinda sucks but it is what it is...

stay safe fellas!
peace

zephyrcat

You inspired me to put some of my vegging clones outside for the rest of the season, they had been being kept on slo-grow treatment (weak light, easy on the food lots o topping ect). so I set out three of my favorite plants outside at the end of july, I had planned on putting out twice that many but the bugs down there nearly killed me just getting the first 3 in, so 3 it is. anyway I love your grow! looks like you've got some great plants ant the location looks really good also, hope to see you back around soon!! :)

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Hey Buddha Watcha I really like the care with which you camo the plants and blend them in with the foliage around them. From your pictures, I can't even tell if the plants are in the ground, or in containers.

Anyone walking about in that area would most likely never spot those plants. and would assume that they were wild sown ones even if they did see them.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates, been busy with life and such, just wanted to say that everything is all good! :)

2013 was pretty good, never got a chance to snap pictures before harvest because it was very busy and we had a very limited short time to harvest and process it all..

Final weight came to about #5. We harvest everything around mid October. Some of the stuff coulda have went another few days, but time was limited! A lot of the stuff is great smoke, that will keep me busy till next harvest!

Some of the down falls of the year was the reveg of a lot of the plants that affected the final yield for sure. Some plants were probably close to half a lb, but I think it can be a lot better next year!

Was a great learning experience this year for sure! Just wish I could share some pics but oh well!

Anyways, thanks for the concern and hopefully next year we're able to document things better!

:)

Love and peace!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Also, forgot to add, another one of the downfalls, some of the plants were rootbound when they went out and we didnt do a very good job breaking the roots down on some of the plants, which made them little weak...

also 2 or 3 of the clones we put out were males, which was cool because we made some good seeds for next year ;)

peace!

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Good luck this year Buddha.
We had a tornado rip through miles of dense woods. I keep thinking what a great place to grow outdoors as all the new foilage grows in. Wish I lived near a path of destruction.
I have a friend whos grandpa owns a farm with lots of acrege. This year should be a good one.