What's new

Does anyone here remember Silverback?

Bump for a true legend. He lives on in all of us, whom have learned so much from him. And in his posts, that guerrillas may still learn from.

R.I.P.

Nunsacred

Came to the scene too late to overlap with silverback.

Doubtless a diamond though.
Not at all surprised to hear that he clashed with julian.
Conflicts between connoisseurs and numbercrunchers are inevitable.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
never liked early riser ...tried it along with early girl and early pearl....wouldn't grow any of them again...and yes I remember silverback well...rip bro ...he went doing what he loved...

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
it was information overload and heaven for those of us who been secretly separated .....free flowing information

sticky367

Things aint what they used to be? I've found some good info on here..

Apologize for being off topic, maybe theres an OG thread...

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
SilverBack was always willing to answer my questions. I remember the day I read he had passed away....I think going while gardening is a mighty good start to a peaceful rest.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
i never knew him but i learned that greencure will stop my mold issues from him..greencure works like a charm on the most moldy plants ever..i always remember reading him saying "u can grow big bud in the sauna with this stuff"..its forever changed the way i guerilla grow now thanks to this legend..

hey gunnaknow we met again..i remember reading that thread u and SB was chatting in..i have read all his threads on here numerous times just to make sure i didnt miss nothing..i would love to read his threads on the other site UDG if anyone has info to point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated..i also have took the knowledge that he spit down on this fourm and have passed it on to other local growers here in the appalachians and they love greencure now as well..

Latest posts

Latest posts