What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado Outdoor 2: Saga continues...

calientecarlos

Veteran
Green thumbs- They really did man! I'm happy that my plants are happy! Thx again!

moritzst- thx for stopping by. It worked out great this year! Def stoked! Also, I'm legally allowed 18 plants for edible meds! Thats exactly how many i have:) They can look all they want no touching! And the feds will be chewing on Cali for a while so i'm not worried. :headbange

homebaked- Many thanks! Sharing is Caring! Outdoor is my saving grace. Indoor is for the effing birds. Greenhouse and hps this winter lets rock!

Czech ya L8R

HotCeezy

Got to love the Colorado sun at that elevation! Now if you guys only had the Cali weather, imagine the quality of buds if the two were to merge :) Keep up the great work...

calientecarlos

Veteran
michaelswines- Most available sun in North America! I'd love to have weather that allowed for year round outdoor gardening tho. It would be an amazing combo for sure!! I'll give er my best. thx for peepin! Stay Safe

Carlientos

calientecarlos

Veteran
A beautiful day to hang in the garden!

picture.php

Had to play with some under-canopy shots!

picture.php

Enjoy the weather! HC

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Fuck Yeah!!!! That Yum Yum looks like it's working. I love the looks of that first pic when you got back from out o Town.

Tagged up now.

peace

Looks awesome sir! I have about 25 plants outside, 9k ft semi-shaded area. Your plants looks wonderful! Hope to watch this for you're harvest times etc.

calientecarlos

Veteran
Mhg- That yum yum mix seems to do the trick for sure. Shake and bake!

ClosetAdv- We're sure hopin for some icky icky!! Thx for comin by!

PuertoV- Thx! Sounds like you got your hands full in a great way as well! Must be closer to the equator than I if you let em rip at 9k! That's awesome! Best of fortune to you and the harvest. Stick around and get lifted!

Everyone take it easy and enjoy oneself more than usual; why the eff not right??

HoTCaRL

I'm betting your south of me in CO with those kind of hills :) Got some nice babies vegg'n outside too... have you had any issues with critters snack'n on the babes?

calientecarlos

Veteran
Puerto- I'm South of a lotta people in CO :biglaugh: Vegg'n eh? Everything i got out is flowering like crazy right now. Only thing i got vegg'n as we speak is two clone domes of moms i took a week or so ago right b4 flower, but those are indo under cfl's. They be gettin stanky out there tho! Was looking for a skunk then looked out back and said "doh". No critter problems to speak of. However the six feet of chicken wire around them prob ix-nays that quickly.

G

guest8905

great job carl. Nice stretch and great, full canopy.

Looking really healthy too.

Keep it up

calientecarlos

Veteran
Thx Stickky! Healthy and Happy my fav kinda plants. Got lucky with the stretch and spacing this year. Lil crowded but hella easier to meander thru than last year.

Spent some quality time with my girls outside today and I could really see the change happening. All of the flower spots are arching, getting swollen, its really beautiful. Have fun with your girl(s) mate!