What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2012 Outdoor, NE

A

Alone

I do agree its better to let them mature till ready, but when it's a week away and mold its taking over I prefer to just chop it, since I can't visit the spot everytime I want...

I did chop some that were 2-3 weeks early and it did suck and I regret it... however you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes..

Take care guys!

Peace!
That sucks Buddah. Sorry to hear that. My friend used mexican brick bag seed this year and though the plants where very indica dominant and expressed beautiful pink ends on every white pistil, the buds got pm and budrot here and there so he chopped them 3 weeks early. I told him it was a waiste and he just ruined his whole crop. He kinda got offended and blew it off and said "No I didnt!"
But I know better. I was heartbroken he used bagseed. He had great genetics like Power Kush he should have used. But some people have to do things their way and learn the hard way.

sutra1

%&!damn weather! Looking at MUCH more that the usual 10/15% loss to mold this year. If it would just dry out for a day I would harvest. I'm getting a type of mold I've never seen before, kinda webby and the whole top of the cola goes dark brown. Don't want to bring in wet buds to dry as the damp & water goes all the way to the interior of the bud.I wish you all better luck………………...

B

bajangreen

Tick and wash in water with H2o2. To kill the mold once and for all, have to dry your buds in the sun or on a fan though.

G

Guest 315072

ya well the plants can handle alot more then u think.. they mite degrade a little out in frost.. but as people have seen.. u can still get great buds even after a frost or 2.. im not worried about it .. there chilling .. growing.. putting on weight.. and they been drying off everyday even in the rain.. the spot they are at get good wind and sun from like 8-9 am till 6 pm.. so its like just a test to see whats going on..

its not like i planned this lol... obv i dont wana leave them out.. but i dont like immature bud.. i cant stand the hay smell.. the having to smoke 3 gram joints to get buurned.. like rather just let them go .. and see what happens.. and if its crap.. it goes in the bho or hash pile.. and thats it .. i dont sell anything i wouldnt smoke..

G

Guest 315072

i got 1 sativa that i was just testing too.. wanted to see what would happen with a 12 weeker.. out here .. so far everything good .. it avoided all rot.. and so far is filling up wit nugs just wont be done till november lol but hey its not a big deal to me... i rather leave it out and let it rot and die.. then bring it in immature.

the bag idea is great.. but the thing is .. thats way too crazy .. i cant risk going out there and putting bags up .. and leaving them up for any amount of time is a risk to rippers and helis..

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Weather is looking shitty as hell, cold front is suppose to hit the east coast on the weekend too.. Hopefully it doesn't frost early!

Anyways, girls are gonna chill there for at least 2 more weeks ;)

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Hey guys, just an update on the garden!

The last SBxCJ took the axe. Here are some pics!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The NHxCC still out there, looking like it needs a good 3 weeks to finish properly. However, probably gonna need to come down in 2 weeks or so. The zombie virus needs another 2 weeks too, but it's looking nice, even tho its not much smoke, here some pics of the NHxCC:

picture.php

picture.php

A

Alone

Great Job Buddha! Looks sticky and tasty. Your lucky to have 50+ acres to yourself. I would give anything to own 50 acres of land way out in the middle of nowhere. I would live in a tent and grow Fem Williams Wonder 60 day Auto from seed. It must take 7 weeks to finish with a week of veg from seedling. I would plant 1000 seeds a week apart and harvest every week all summer long. They must only get around 16 inches tall and give a 1/2 oz - 1 oz a plant.

I

ItsTopShelf

Long Time Lurker just joining.. just had my outdoor harvest on the 12th.. here in new england also..

glockdoc

very nice buddah!!! mines are still out chillin. some shit happend where i had them, they were all on the shitter and they came back...the biggest ones are now the shittest ones because they roots got real damaged, and my three sativas are doing great and are ready to be cut. ill have some updates as soon as i can.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Great Job Buddha! Looks sticky and tasty. Your lucky to have 50+ acres to yourself. I would give anything to own 50 acres of land way out in the middle of nowhere. I would live in a tent and grow Fem Williams Wonder 60 day Auto from seed. It must take 7 weeks to finish with a week of veg from seedling. I would plant 1000 seeds a week apart and harvest every week all summer long. They must only get around 16 inches tall and give a 1/2 oz - 1 oz a plant.

Thanks bro. The frost tonight was terrible, I woke up to 3 dead tomato plants :( lol Picked 40 tomatoes today. I hope they are fine! And chill out regarding Live2Grow, no need to stress over other people's hardheads! Smoke one up and chill bro :laughing:

I'm pretty fortunate indeed for having the piece of land in my hands to play with! Any extra info of the William Wonder Auto? Breeder, where to get it etc... You can shoot me a PM! :thank you:

I also hope that the girls that were left outside will survive today's frost. Next week's weather is suppose to be pretty sunny and sweet! I'm glad we decided to axe the SBxCJ#3. She was one of the frostiest ladies of the garden for sure and woulda been a shame losing her to frost!

Sour bubble x Casey jones was a joy to grow. Easy as fuck to grow and she extremely vigorous and good resistance to mold. Next year will have plenty of them gal's out!

The Neville's Haze x Coast Coallision that is out there still smells unbelievable. She didn't have much smell the past few weeks but now she stinks like lemon silver haze, reminds me of the SLH i grew few years ago, however she needs another few weeks. She had 0 mold yesterday. Very hardy strain!

Glockdoc, I hope your girls will be fine! Please post some pics here of them ladies :) would be my pleasure seeing them!

ItsTopShelf, welcome aboard bro, better later than never! :tiphat: Enjoy the harvest!

Here's a shot of different nugs from this season outdoor's!

picture.php

DP#1 DP#2 on top, then SBxCJ #2 and SBxCJ #1 also on top
On bottom there are 3 different phenos of ACE Erdpurt!

Cheerz!

I

ItsTopShelf

looks very good dude.. ya i was also thinking of leaving some out a little later but i pulled them the 12th like i said.. but i left out a single plant was only like 4 feet tall .. and 7 out of 11 weeks into flower so i just left her out there and im going to see how things go.. its basicly like a fuck it plant.. but i wana see what kills it.. the frost.. or what .....

its very hazy so we shall see.. once i have enough posts and shit i will start to post.. we finaly got our shit together for indoors the last thing i gotta work on is keeping the temps good all around now.. withthe air intake from outside.. lol..

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Word dude, I got a fuck it plant out there too :D lol Let's see how they handle the cold temps!

DP # 2 and the SBxCJ rock my brains out :D DP#2 must be the strongest raciest high I've experienced in a while, makes me semi-retarded and makes me seem like i got dyslexia lol the rest is pretty calm non-overpowering high, which is not my favorite, but it's better than not being medicated! :D lol

I

ItsTopShelf

ya i hear ya.. i was going to keep them all out longer because it was a fuck it grow anyways.. i just didnt have the room to keep the plants going indoors so i tossed everything that had any sort of problem indoors.. lol .. ya and Alone.. let people learn from there mistakes lol .. but still who cares wat other people do if its not harming u .. iunno im using this site to stay in a positive way while i grow.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
This is it for the 2012 season!

Harvested the last 3 plants few days ago. They survived a frost a week or so ago...

Nevilles Haze x CC seemed to be almost ready, there was a few spots of mold starting up, decided to chop due to heavy rain forecast.

picture.php

picture.php

Zombie Virus, i'm very impressed with this strain. I planted late and it didn't get big, but it had nice tight solid nugs and zero mold. She had turned a nice violet/purple on it.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
icmag

The last Atlantic Diesel was huge, lost of airy buds, some mold spots. Didn't take any shots of it, it wasn't the most attractive lady of the garden...

Buds are hanging drying now. I'll try to snap some pictures when they are dried.

The last SBxCJ#3 yielder 2 zips on the dot! Not bad, still needs a bit more drying but its so frosty and sticky!

Peace!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ Budda W: looking good pimpin! glad you had a good harvest this season. Def keep me informed on the Zombie Virius and smoke report. ive seen alot on her from OGA and its been one strain im always having a mental battle with getting. I love Zombies and im down to get infected with this bad girl!!!

-NE_G978-