What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Week by Week - Outside 2011 - Pics

niceeven

... Beautiful garden, you obviously know what you are doing brother, great, great job! It was so neat to see the changes from week to week. Thanks so much for sharing that.

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
Great timeline with pictures Paddi. It's nice to see gardens like this. Just has a relaxed feel to it.
Especially enjoy the variety, and the fact that you can just let that runt/smaller plant just keep going until finish and didn't have to cull it.

grow on brother man

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
awesome grow thread !!! :respect:

someone should save all the photos and make an animated GIF... probably have to downsize the pics however...

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
good to be in so good company! looking much forward to the 14 season! all the best to you dear paddi!

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Paddi, you definitely know your stuff!

That is an absolutely beautiful garden and backyard,
and the fact that you do this at 56 north latitude makes it all the more impressive!

Great job, my friend!

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
That was good times outdoor :)
We had a"throwing males" contest for a few yers.
I gotta find pics and vids from the contest.

Latest posts

Latest posts