What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

kov's outdoor 2006

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Well, thanks for the compliments my friends. Not much posting due to lots of other activities on my part, but there certainly will be a comprehensive "close of season" resume soon. I've finished drying, curing is well on its way. There's definitely going to be a couple of nice dry bud shots together with smoke reports. Since I never like to jump to conclusions, I had to take time with trying out all those wonderful varietes provided to me by good friends. So, there's some bomb smoke, and some average smoke as well, all this in due time. :wink:
Still got to drag my lazy ass to do some dry bud shots.

But in the meantime, here's what happened at the end of my 2006 season.

We gathered our last plants, sat by the fire on a lazy october afternoon to do some trimming, I never trim much, mostly the fan leaves:

After a couple of hours, most of the job got done:

That's when we had our lunch:

What do I usually do with my fan leaves? Yes, I drop them into the fire...

...so they slowly give thick smoke...

...I like to smell it...

...but most of all I want this smoke to travel to wherever you are, all of my grower firends around the globe, and to all those who need to chill out some in these uneasy times...

4497sending_a_smoke_to_all_friends_2006.JPG

Greetings to you all, my grower friends, and all the best in the coming season of 2007!!!

rgds, kov

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great shots, Kov. Happy harvest! I throw my trim in the campfire too. Lookin forward to the smoke reports and budshots.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
hahaha, i always loved your great fire sits kov.. looks so relaxed! i think i smelled that fire im shure...

kov

Hey Pipeline, thx, your comments mean a lot to me.:yes:

hey hey Esben bro, been thinking about you recently: always when I smoke from my modest erdbeer x pp stash...and it's a bomb! great smoke..

...but sshhh, lets wait for a smoke report on all the strains. :yoinks:

rgds, kov

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
heheheheheh thats a really nice idea..
happy harvest man!!! nice looking buds and....nice bench session :)

youre the man kov :smile:

Last edited:

phil_stone

Hi Kov! High all mates...

When I read this thread, I just fell great, like in the good old time on OG...

I hope you'll take the time to test all, and give us some feedbacks as conoisseur...

Have some nice tests :kos: I wait your reports.

Nice smoky winter to all nothern bros, and nice season to the southern ones!

And please no pity! Especially if I found my Purple Arrow very mouldy, even it's a bullegum stinky devastating strain (a nice hashplant)!

Give us results to select for new season ;)

Peace, Phil :bandit:

Last edited:

C#1

Gez I hope no one is wondering where the smoke and smell is comming from! LOL looks like a relaxin chill place to trim and eat! yum yum nice buds too good job!

burning_red

eyes that shine...
ICMag Donor
I enjoyed that thread,thanks Kov for sharing.Felt like a little bit of magic.I've only ever grown outdoors myself although not at present location 55 N--weather is not so good

no grow this year?

all the best

kov

Gee, what an old thread of mine... restored from ancient history of icmag....

Wonder who's still here, from among my old friends of that time...