What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best fake flowers for camouflaging outdoor garden grows?

RenaissanceBrah

What are your guys favorite brand of fake flowers, or type of fake flower that works best for camouflaging a garden grow?

Was wondering what type / color / size / etc type of fake flower would work best.

Growing landrace sativas in my backyard, those things get huge. (Acapulco Gold growing outdoors in 33 latitude, just started flowering recently, and planted it back in June, it's already 8 feet tall or so).

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I have a few that get tall. I have a 10' shed I use to hide them from the road. But I have another sativa that is crazy tall. I keep topping it a foot off the ground until it starts stretching. By then it's 6-7 feet and bushy like... well.. a bush. lol. Fake flowers in it would be a great way to hide them I think, so I'll monitor this thread for ideas.

Click image for larger version  Name:	sis-5ft tall.jpg Views:	0 Size:	154.8 KB ID:	17933709

ozzieAI

Veteran
find something that resembles local flowers...if your plant is a tradition shape, change it.....

did this many moons ago with a plant that took off in plain sight, we trellised it with mesh wire along a fence and used plastic flowers to hide it with other plants in the garden...

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Check out my pictures in the Ace seeds Panama thread. I use cheap bunches of plastic flowers from the chinese bizzar. I use bamboo canes pushed into the ground and then bend the wire stem over and insert it ito the hollow stem of the bamboo.
S6000011.JPG

It's a little over grown in this picture but you get the idea, I'll be repostioninng the "flowers".

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I would try some stinky and frosty RUNTZ flowers, real not fake. a couple of these in your garden will insure that no one pays attention to nearby sativas...
8-30-21
Runtz frost 8-30-21.JPG

Dankwolf

Tie different size red and Green balloons to branches and use tomato plants spaced between . Also American black berrys soupsedly look the same from above . Got that info long time ago from a guy I knew that helped the local law find grows .

in a funny note had Nieces over back when I was still married . Said they were tomato plants by third visit I had to tie tomatoes from store to these 10ft tall plants for them to pick lol

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Tie different size red and Green balloons to branches and use tomato plants spaced between . Also American black berrys soupsedly look the same from above . Got that info long time ago from a guy I knew that helped the local law find grows .

in a funny note had Nieces over back when I was still married . Said they were tomato plants by third visit I had to tie tomatoes from store to these 10ft tall plants for them to pick lol

Oh yeah, these tomato plants will keep everyone in doubt as soon as they turn red. next year I'll mix in some grape plants too...
tomato.JPG

St. Phatty

I would use a drone, or a camera attached to some Helium Balloons, tethered to the ground, to see what it looks like from the air.

Could be comically man-made in appearance. Or it could be genuine legit lookin visual clutter, that partially hides the Cannabis.

I suggest finding a blackberry cluster, or other native plant. Then removing enough blackberry so that the Cannabis gets light.

But leave enough blackberry so that from the air, it's real hard to see anything but blackberry.

Latest posts

Latest posts