What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Serious seeds out door trees 2021 by dankwolf

St. Phatty

I remember years ago finding a random plant growing in my driveway. Someone had obviously dropped a seed. Plant looked super healthy so I dug it up and replanted in an appropriate spot.
Turned out to be a fem and decent bud. 👍

I have a Cannabis Volunteer seedling in my worm castings barrel.

Will try & transplant him/her.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Seeds popping in a joint can grow also. That is how I have started a volunteer or two back when I was buying and smoking bagweed.

dirty-joe

So icmag is like a ghost town now ? Kind of sad

Yah. I noticed they even removed the "stats". Correct me if I am wrong, but on the main page didn't it used to say something like "How many members on line", and stuff like that.

I think one reason for people leaving is the over-sensorship, I mean there are lots of things that if even mentioned will be deleted from your post. (Ha, and PMs too!) Please tell me what is wrong with mentioning a thread on another forum, especially if it is helpful, in particular I'm thinking of discussing diseases. Childish really.

Anyway Dankwolf you are behind last year, got an update pic?

Dankwolf

Deffintly not on par with years past . Been a crazy busy year . Plants went out to green house 10 days ago and are just coming out of transplant/ transition shock .going to double plant to make up for late start . Will upload pics later today .

Super excited for the genetics this year . Lots of indica going on this year yet all plants seam to be main cola dominant . Not sure how I feel about that . Time will tell .

Hoping to sex plants today . If they are showing and they should be . How's is every one's season going ? Been shitty weather for me this year guessing it will be a short season so let's hope for pm/mold resistance in this year's plants

Dankwolf

IMG_20210614_174446.jpg
IMG_20210614_174454.jpg
IMG_20210614_174509.jpg
IMG_20210614_174321.jpg
IMG_20210614_174427.jpg
IMG_20210614_174436.jpg

Dankwolf

Hoping to transplant to big potters later this week . Weather has been rough this year . Guessing a short wet season .

Dankwolf

So I have not confirmed but it looks like I have alot of males 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬. Had to stop looking . Thankfully I have the fem seed akxgg4 from serious . Might just save my season . So not happy . I know it's luck of the draw .

Big Eggy

Veteran
I had all females from my humble four plants last year albeit 2 were femd, this year I've gone with regs as I'd like a bit of pollen to chuck but I'm worried I might end up with four dudes.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
My buddy has a nice Strawberry AK outdoors, I grew some Serious 6s a few yrs ago that blew up in flowering. I hope that Strawberry AK makes it, I'd love to smoke it!!! Good job and lucky DW

Dankwolf

So did not get a chance to transplant last week end and to top it off I spaced watering for two days . Just remembered this morning had to have ex wife run over to my place and water them 🤬. Any way she said most were alive 🤷 not looking forward to seeing them when I get off work .

Dankwolf

Will put some pics up soon . Sorry for lack of post lost my Daughter at 7.5 months . Got wrapped in Umbilical chord . Not that any needs to know .