What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PNW Mountain Outdoor Grow '09

jakezking

SpoCannabis - dude, that's what it's all about right there, communing with nature. You have some seriously beautiful country around you. There aren't even any hills around my parts and only some lazy rivers, so it's a nice escape to check out those snapshots. Thanks for sharing them, my friend!

Im so stoked for this grow more then the others I wanna see want the PNW can really put out. Im praying for a nice long sunny ass summer :joint:

SpoCannabis

Hey everyone! :smoker: I will be heading up to the mountains tomorrow to this plot!! I'm STOKED :woohoo: I will definitely shoot up some update pics!! I am planning on doing some work clearing out more growing plots.... heheh. Thanks for sticking around!!

weedster - lol thx man...i dunno bout all that...its just a junky old 5.0MP kodak camera. i will probably break down and buy a DSLR here soon :D

jakezking - thanks a lot for your kind comments...glad I could share!!

antimatter - thanks - yeah, you are right about that!! luckily we are able to bring in lots of water and visit the patch twice or more a week, if needed...

Paddi - thanks bro - wont let ya down...stick around!

Phil - you and me both bro!!! im stoked to rep the PNW with the best of the outdoors... i hope heh

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
uhhh bro, thats were i wanna spend my speartime.......real nice location...must be lovely somking some J's down there

do u go fishing as well???

Peace buddah

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
SpoC
Howzit..?? What beauty your lucky to be able to take that all in live and in person.. And the garden spot is awesome to cant wait to see how these turn out.. I'll def bbl peace...

sack

SpoCannabis

UPDATE: 3 Weeks Veg! TONS of Pics!!

UPDATE: 3 Weeks Veg! TONS of Pics!!

buddah - Thanks a lot man; yeah, I know we are very lucky!! Oh fosho, we LOVE getting irie down there with the ladies... :rasta:

sack - Thx for jumpin on board with this thread, and for the nice comments!! :smoker:

UPDATE: 3 Weeks Veg -

Well...just got back from the mountain patch!! Wow - did a lot of work, and SUPER happy about all the ladies doing AMAZING!!! :woohoo: We took some clones off them for our next grow at the 12bucket DWC location, plus some extra that needed to be cut anyways to facilitate the "lollipop" structure.

Also spent a good couple house clearing the other areas I was talking about for next year... After seeing how much space we free'd up, I am 100% confident we'll be able to have 50+ LARGE plants... STOOOKKKED!!! But either way, the 21 remaining (14 Bubba, 7 Hindu) for this year are gonna bang out as well!! Here are some shots for ya.... :lurk: Enjoy!! :smoker:

picture.php

Bubba...
picture.php

Three Bubbas... (lower plot)
picture.php

More Bubbas...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Some of the areas we cleared out...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:canabis: Happy Trails.... until next time!! :D

Man oh man the plants are looking awesome and growing at an amazing pace it looks like! Cant wait to see how big they get around mid august when all the summer sun shines on them.

SpoCannabis

Hey hey everyone...just checking in. Going out to the mountains tomorrow to check on the patch... will have some pics for ya tomorrow night!! I can't wait to see the growth :eek:

Thx to all that have left comments, and/or given rep!

SpoCannabis

UPDATE

UPDATE

Sorry everyone...was having internet problems, so I didn't get around to posting the pics until now. Was really expecting more growth over the week, but i'll take what I can get. Heh...enjoy :smoker:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

R

randude101

That is the part of the world I grew up in.

Good luck.

I am in Louisiana and it is really cooking here. I Miss home.

Teucer

I want to say that the photos are amazing. What an absolutely stunning spot you have to grow. Absolutely gorgeouse! The views go on and on, just like J Lo's legs!

jakezking

SpoCannabis, dude - your plants are chuggin' right along, looking really good, my friend! I have to admit that I get almost as much joy checkin' out your incredible surrounds as I do scopin' those lovely green ladies.

I guess it was the second to last update, there was a pic of you (maybe?) chillin' in the shade at 1 of your plots - uphill a bit from your ladies. That picture to me shows what it's all about. Relaxing after some good honest work feeling peace, happiness, and a nice high.

Continued best with you - be good out there!

Latest posts

Latest posts